LGBT Twitter 1/25 - Chris says neighbor angry at him for kid questioning gender identity -

The American Hedgehog

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
"Even more shocking, my neighbor across the street from me shouted angrily at me; blaming me for his child questioning their Gender Identity"

screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.25-19-01-07.png
screenshot-twitter.com-2019.01.25-19-01-39.png

http://archive.fo/VQ3BE

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
This probably never even happened, just another sympathy fishing expedition for Chris. He does not even remotely appear female. When he first got into the whole Female Soul Lesbian Transgender Tomgirl thing, he wore makeup, jewelry, dresses etc. Nowdays he just has long hair and wears ugly clothes. He's probably the "weird neighbor" that most people try to ignore/avoid/have no interaction with. I seriously doubt anybody pays him that much attention, or that this ever happened.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
This probably never even happened, just another sympathy fishing expedition for Chris. He does not even remotely appear female. When he first got into the whole Female Soul Lesbian Transgender Tomgirl thing, he wore makeup, jewelry, dresses etc. Nowdays he just has long hair and wears ugly clothes. He's probably the "weird neighbor" that most people try to ignore/avoid/have no interaction with. I seriously doubt anybody pays him that much attention, or that this ever happened.
He's probably angry that Aquadiamond used the incorrect pronouns

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
He's probably angry that Aquadiamond used the incorrect pronouns

He always comes up with some sob story when he's getting more backlash than usual over his nonsense. "Held me down and recorded my screams" hasn't been getting the job done over the last few days. He probably thought some new material might be the answer.

Last edited: