Twitter 10/18 - Chris is gifted a Sonichu plush, criticizes it -

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
I have to say though my confidence is kind of crushed having seen krystin's post regarding my work, this took me a very long time to put together and I work 40 hours a week.I've always been uncomfortable with trying to do commission work and this feels like an affirmation. Please excuse my whining I know it doesn't help anyone.

Don't let it discourage you, no matter what you do or how well you do it, somebody somewhere will have something negative to say about it.

Mariposa Electrique

In 2021, Shit will hit the fan 4 Chris
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't let it discourage you, no matter what you do or how well you do it, somebody somewhere will have something negative to say about it.
Agree, I think Chris is probably just jealous of the talent and motivation possessed by Fumanchuchu. At least Fumanchuchu can get better than Chris.

CoolGuyHitler

kiwifarms.net
I have to say though my confidence is kind of crushed having seen krystin's post regarding my work, this took me a very long time to put together and I work 40 hours a week. I've always been uncomfortable with trying to do commission work and this feels like an affirmation. Please excuse my whining I know it doesn't help anyone.
If I had an OC and you made a plushie like that I would've been ecstatic.
You're great, please continue and make a big titty Mary Lee Walsh plushie next.

WorldsSmartestManRonOTool

Renaissance Man, Polymath, World Traveler
kiwifarms.net
If I had an OC and you made a plushie like that I would've been ecstatic.
You're great, please continue and make a big titty Mary Lee Walsh plushie next.

I'd love to see a 2018 version of Barbara Anne Weston Chandler, myself.

Dp0n0PrWsAElzlc.jpg:large

depressedfurry

kiwifarms.net
I sent the package before the stalking post went up about Megan yesterday.I also didn't send both of the Plushies that I made I fully intend to sell one on my own To recoup some of the material cost and my time investment should someone be interested in purchasing it. I'm considering posting an auction on eBay. I have to say though my confidence is kind of crushed having seen krystin's post regarding my work, this took me a very long time to put together and I work 40 hours a week.I've always been uncomfortable with trying to do commission work and this feels like an affirmation. Please excuse my whining I know it doesn't help anyone.
It's easy to slip into feeling bad for chris. Everyone does it sometimes. The upside is maybe you will get some followers or business from this! It's a really good plush. Furries eat that shit up.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're absolutely right. And my initial intention was to help Christine try to recover from what Boyd and Wise did to her but at this point I regret putting any effort into it. At any rate here's some content to enjoy? Hahaha.

This is why I say that anyone who donates money or sends him shit is a tard. Always listen to the Hulkster, jabronis.

Also, since you are using "she" and "her" pronouns for Chris, I suspect you are doing this to try and kiss up to him for some reason. What's your angle?

Fumanchuchu

Cat Burger: Pocket Sweetheart
kiwifarms.net
This is why I say that anyone who donates money or sends him shit is a tard. Always listen to the Hulkster, jabronis.

Also, since you are using "she" and "her" pronouns for Chris, I suspect you are doing this to try and kiss up to him for some reason. What's your angle?
As much as I am furious with Chris about his response, I was at least trying to extend the smallest courtesy by maintaining pronouns.
I made the Nightstar plush for him as well. I have no angle. I wanted to return some of the joy that I have received from years of content.
I've mentioned this before, but my intial intent was for Chris to sell one of the dolls to help recover some of the money from the boys and wise incident.
I made two of them, I sent one. After all of this foolishness about goddesses and not needing to work backed by copious amounts of demanding begging I'm pretty done. I'm not a fan of what he has done about harassing Megan by dragging her back to his spotlight either. At this point I have done what I said I would. The second doll will be sold. Part of th proceeds from it will go to a local trap and release operation in my area.
I don't want to keep flooding this thread by repeating myself, I feel like I am starting to look like an attention whore.

Fumanchuchu

Cat Burger: Pocket Sweetheart
kiwifarms.net
@Fumanchuchu
Bruh.... Salt to the wound. I am so sorry that you have to go through all this.
At this point I'm laughing because the Twitter storm against Chris and his rude comment is quite funny to me, not responding to it was hard. If Chris thinks he can do better I give him my blessing, do your best show me how it's done!
It's going to take a lot of donations to get an embroidery machine though.
If Chris is starving he can sell it himself or fix it to his standards. We have all seen how talented he is at sewing.