Twitter 10/9 - Chris bitches about SNT vs Sonichu fanfic -

Nebula Slasher

Spergy Fag
kiwifarms.net
SNT is a character/comic created by the youtuber Project SNT when she was a kid
The art of the comic is about on par with Sonichu, but Courtney was a kid while Chris was a 22-year-old man. Not to mention how Courtney has clearly improved as an artist, while Chris has clearly not improved. As for the writing, it's bad, but it still feels much more natural than anything in Sonichu.

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
The art of the comic is about on par with Sonichu, but Courtney was a kid while Chris was a 22-year-old man. Not to mention how Courtney has clearly improved as an artist, while Chris has clearly not improved. As for the writing, it's bad, but it still feels much more natural than anything in Sonichu.
Now you see my main inspiration for why I wanted to put these two together in the first place. Both Sonichu and SNT come from similar backgrounds and I bet a lot of OC's do in fact but these where just some of the most popular.

Tikbalang

Wear your shirt inwards out
kiwifarms.net
I am keeping my policy of not directly responding to Chris and just continuing to write the fan fiction. If any of you guys having any questions for me just like how Trickie is also on Kiwi (And I respect Trickie's work), I can answer them here.
What's the summary of the fanfic

Super Colon Blow

Does she have big thingies?
kiwifarms.net
Now you see my main inspiration for why I wanted to put these two together in the first place. Both Sonichu and SNT come from similar backgrounds and I bet a lot of OC's do in fact but these where just some of the most popular.
I watched the video of the girl who wrote SNT going back and critiquing her original work as a ten year old. *For a ten year old,* that work was fine. I honestly think she put a lot more work and thought into it than Chris does for his crap! The strongest point in your work is that you obviously play enough video games to know how this stuff works. (And not make up exceptional "goddess powers" lol)

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
What's the summary of the fanfic
Do you want me to write up a quick summery of the first one, I guess I can do that.

SNT wakes up near CWCville with her own memory being shot a little. She doesn't know how she got there but decided to go to CWCville because it was the closest city. While on the way (Because when you enter a battle in Pokemon, the Pokemon attacks you even when you can't escape) she runs into a Pikachu and it attacks her and she defends herself. Sonichu gets word that a Pikachu was attacked and goes after SNT. SNT defeats Sonichu for the first time then Chris takes note and attacks SNT but she was able to get through it. Then She fights Rosechu, then I make fun of Issue 8 with her fighting The Incredible Lioness etc. etc. The First Fan Fic is about SNT fighting her way from Chris' world from the context mostly before 2012. The fan fiction is suppose to repersent how Chris becomes more and more creeper and crazier as the chapters go on until up to Mental Madness Zone. Also collecting the Chaos Emeralds on the way. The final fight is a 2 phase final boss with Chris. SNT finds Sonic and Courtney and they fight in the 1st phase. Sonic offers to take on Chris' second phase but is not Mary Sue enough to defeat her so SNT steps in and defeats Chris once and for all... at lease she thinks.

The secound Fan Fic I am still working on but it covers the Dimentional Merge mostly

somethingrandom987

Fan Fiction Writer
kiwifarms.net
I hate to bring back a dead topic but something just came up that I need to address.

Courtney live-streamed today and Chris was watching (and so was I) and someone asked maybe ether Chris or Courtney what and SNT Rosechu look like. Coincidentally, I am releasing a new chapter tomorrow where I already using the idea as SNT as a Rosechu . I have been planning that for the past 4 or 5 months. So I wanted to release that idea as a surprise and Chris has taken ownership of the idea already. Then I intervened and said that I already had a design. (I have an artist do all my drawling work because I can't draw). Now Chris has told me (Because under this username he doesn't know I am opuscon789) to send him this drawling when I put out the new chapter tomorrow over YouTube. My policy with Chris is to not intervene in anything Chris related. So I don't really know what to do.

The Fresno Nightcrawler

oh god im so wide
kiwifarms.net
I hate to bring back a dead topic but something just came up that I need to address.

Courtney live-streamed today and Chris was watching (and so was I) and someone asked maybe ether Chris or Courtney what and SNT Rosechu look like. Coincidentally, I am releasing a new chapter tomorrow where I already using the idea as SNT as a Rosechu . I have been planning that for the past 4 or 5 months. So I wanted to release that idea as a surprise and Chris has taken ownership of the idea already. Then I intervened and said that I already had a design. (I have an artist do all my drawling work because I can't draw). Now Chris has told me (Because under this username he doesn't know I am opuscon789) to send him this drawling when I put out the new chapter tomorrow over YouTube. My policy with Chris is to not intervene in anything Chris related. So I don't really know what to do.
just keep ignoring him. whatever you do, don’t pozload my neghole.

TrunksFromDragonballGT

Trollshield
kiwifarms.net

don’t send him shit. Don’t even interact with him. You see how well that worked out for Cedric and others on this this board. Do your own story, others will call Chris out out on his bullshit when he advertently steals material from you.

Last edited:

Brian Butterfield

Satisfaction guaranteed...no matter what.
kiwifarms.net
Alright, I guess I will continue my story without Chris Influnce
Put it this way, there's no reason to believe that any input by Chris would make it better. Not only are all of his alter-OCs Mary Sues, but he literally has a Mary Sue character, not to mention Gary Stu.

Besides, he'd just want to fit whatever story you're telling into his dimensional merge obsession. And if he gets upset about it that's his problem, as it's always been.

Jasonfan89

Ki ki ki ma ma ma
kiwifarms.net
Oh how I wait on baited breath for the day Chris learns this island earth is but an island in a vast unforgiving sea and there's only one dimension from here to eternity as he takes his terminal breath.

Reactions: Super Colon Blow
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino