Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

• DDoS is active again.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Beard reminds me of Yang Wenli from LoTGh.

He's blocked from his desired career in history so masters a different field and is witty and philosophical the whole journey.

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
Beard reminds me of Yang Wenli from LoTGh.

He's blocked from his desired career in history so masters a different field and is witty and philosophical the whole journey.

Apparently LoTGh is “legend of the galactic heroes” a somewhat well regarded manga that ended 30 years ago.....

You can at least meet us halfway with your references.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

Attachments

• e0d3cc59300c17b46642789d82c82d8e5507951b.jpg
    e0d3cc59300c17b46642789d82c82d8e5507951b.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 79

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Apparently LoTGh is “legend of the galactic heroes” a somewhat well regarded manga that ended 30 years ago.....

You can at least meet us halfway with your references.

Watch the series, it's by far one of the best galactic war series ever made. Makes BSG look like a street fight.

Anyone have the recent letter that DasBeard sent out to Rial/Toye's shitstan lawyer?

some_crazy

Mad at the internet
kiwifarms.net

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Ty wanted to just let loose a tornado of profanity I bet he could take the paint of a Ford truck, but it's the little things where his burns are so delicious.
While Shane is waging a twitter war with loud stupidity, and Nick is waging the same war with loud knowledge bombs, Ty is in the background with >10 words a tweet and stealth website edits.

Nick is the conspicuous infantryman. Ty is the one who sneaks into your room at night and garrotes you in your sleep.

Disapproving Bread

Generally Disapproves
kiwifarms.net
While Shane is waging a twitter war with loud stupidity, and Nick is waging the same war with loud knowledge bombs, Ty is in the background with >10 words a tweet and stealth website edits.

Nick is the conspicuous infantryman. Ty is the one who sneaks into your room at night and garrotes you in your sleep.
Then greets you with the sweetest southern drawl to let the last thing you hear be: "I told you I'd be in touch".

Orc Girls Make Due

Will likely suck your dick, Resident Schizo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it weird I want to start a fan club for this man? Like, you know how Vic has the rangers. Maybe a branch off that. Good grief.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
@Jub-Jub Just realized, might want to update your OP. Laci isn't directly involved in the case, just Carey and Kristina. Also, don't forget to add in Jim "I'm so nice people forget I'm deposing them" Bullock.
I was mostly just going off of people who had been on Nicks show when the thread was made and have been waiting for Kristina and Jim's turn. I'll update the OP soon but I don't know much about them.

Now that the main thread is no longer moving at a hundred pages a day I need to start going through the main thread again and pulling memes that were posted anyway...