Ty Beard thread - Bumbling Fat Wargames Nerd Lolyer High On His Own Farts

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

GethN7

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw an ad for this and thought this is like if you designed a game for /k/ommandos.
I wrote a review of this on ChristCenteredGamer. Pretty good if you are a gun sperg and the weeb art doesn't scare you off, but don't remove the censorship, some of the uncensored art is pretty tacky.

The censored version is generally kosher, and Ty might get a kick out of some of the merch for this.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
Curious why she goes for a pen name like Lee beard? I assume Lee is her middle name since i saw her name show up as B.L. Beard.

Beavis

Dilweed
kiwifarms.net
I just notice Ty has becoming more verbose and frequent with his tweets lately. Here's hoping five years from now he isn't writing online novels on twitter like some of the other lawyers
He actually has a thriving firm to worry about. Most lawyers that spend all day tweeting have zero clients and are trying to figure out where their next top ramen will come from.

Army Burger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Curious why she goes for a pen name like Lee beard? I assume Lee is her middle name since i saw her name show up as B.L. Beard.
It's possible that she may want to do different genres under her real name. I know in older times female authors would use male names or gender-neutral ones to avoid being judged because of having a female name.

kadoink

kiwifarms.net
"Get off your fucking ass and stop playing the goddamn video games."

Good advice on how to succeed in life. The Chad dad video was a lot of fun to watch everyone go over this stuff and hear Ty be crotchety.

Wilhelm Bittrich

Captain Fatfuck - Leader of men
kiwifarms.net
I just notice Ty has becoming more verbose and frequent with his tweets lately. Here's hoping five years from now he isn't writing online novels on twitter like some of the other lawyers
IIRC, he is also a historian and to be honest I would pay serious money for some non-fiction WW2 books written by him. Specially about the CBI and the PTO.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Oh sweet summer child, you underestimate Japan's need to mix everything with highschool girls:
Submarines:
View attachment 812119

Guns:
View attachment 812103

Motorcycles:
View attachment 812120

Jet planes:
View attachment 812246

I could go on but you get my point.

Basically:
View attachment 812245

You forgot the horse girls and mecha girls.

But then they just seem to like turning objects into people. Men get mixed with swords, chocolate, candy, and some kind of fruit gummy.

Maybe Ty's secret angle in all this was to build his collection of tank and boat girl figurines. When this is all done, he'll replace the grenade and blackbelt with his collection of figures behind him.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
Was listening to what transpired in court prior to Missus Toye's deposition, and was thinking. Ty wanted to immediately release the affidavits Casey had scrounged up, even if they probably wouldn't be admitted as evidence. He even offered to redact their names.

Ty's probably a bigger boomer than Nick, and yet he realizes how important the social media battle is, probably almost as important as the legal one. He releases the affidavits to show that MoRon have jack shit except cases of dream rape and creepy eyes. He wants the world to know. And he knows MoRon has nothing. And he knows affidavits from XxYaoiLover1986xX who complained Vic didn't want to sign her gay art yet just knew he was undressing her with his eyes probably would look ridiculous to a jury.

For a guy who probably has never represented a lowkey celebrity like Vic, he's adapting really well.

Tags
beard