U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd and others - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Lissamine Green

In the midst of life we are in death et cetera
kiwifarms.net
Interesting, in the last video there's no hesitation to them jumping in cars to flee danger, imagine if a bunch of people stood in the road to prevent them from leaving. They are shocked, SHOOK, that people are defending their property.
That last video looks really familiar. Didn't we see it here months ago, and wonder wtf these people were doing all stopping in this residential neighborhood in a caravan in the middle of the night?

heathercho

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Evilronald

Could 2020 get any fucking worse?!?
kiwifarms.net

AdolfHitlersHolocaust

Floydian slip
kiwifarms.net
Remember kids, pigs only exist to protect BLM and other subversive groups from YOU.

These fucks are going shoot at people standing in line to vote. I just keep getting that notion
If they're stupid enough to think voting will remedy this chaos they deserve it.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
You'll also note that the "abolish bail / we'll bail out EVERYONE including accused rapists" activists suddenly fucking VANISHED, despite having raised what, 15 million bucks from pedowood.
I guess these are limits to spent for a bail or some protestors/rapists are now expendables/deplorables or the big guys behind the curtains doesn't want to spent that much for the losers they hired.

Some well placed MG-42's should do the trick. Plus Snipers to pick of stragglers.
Snipers like the roof Koreans guys?

Slimy Time

Muscle Bound Monster
kiwifarms.net
Rap culture and the media focusing on movies and music that was basically "Black people behaving badly."

A long time ago the rapper Ice-Cube was in a movie where he was supposedly an English professor. His entire vocabulary seemed to consist of the word "Fuck" and it was lauded as a great movie.

Movies with black people and about the black experience always had black people behaving badly or embracing thug culture.

Anti-intellectualism took root about the same time as it did for a while in white culture (The whole NEEEEEEEERDS! thing) but never left, because it was black people who behaved badly, rapped, became sports stars, or sold drugs that got ahead in movies.

It was also seen as oppression that a black person have to carry through with any responsibilities.

There was a TV show back in 1989 where it was black kids in college. One was in ROTC and one of their very special episodes was this black kid, who ROTC was paying his way, was terrified that now he might have to go to war and do Army things because he'd accepted the Army's money and now might have to actually do what he promised.

Along with the "You gotta give me respect!" no matter if it was some crackhead waving around a fucking crack pipe in a Burger King. They were owed respect, not because of what they had done or anything reasonable, no, you owed them respect because they were black and if you disrespected them, no matter what your standing (You ain't better than me!) then they were justified in beating or killing you.

Then came "Oh, it isn't their fault, they're black" and "ebonics is because they can't speak English" from the Left along with "Don't make the black kids mad" so their shitty Rap and Thug Culture combination made it so they were never responsible for anything.

"Black people don't get what they want in America, why should you!" was another saying.

I personally blame thug culture, rap culture, and the excusing of personal responsibility along with having to respect them just because their black (or they'll shoot you was the unspoken part) as well as media depictions of "blacks behaving badly" (Which was lampooned in a Jim Carrey movie) that led to the entire thing falling apart.

That's why being on time, hard work, a good work ethic, saving your money, and delayed gratification are white supremacy.
Don't forget the removal of the black father from the house. There are now 2-3 generations of black men who were overwhelmingly raised by black single mothers. These boys end up raised by the most emotional and ratty women possible, never learn impulse control and the only "manly" culture they know of is hood/thug life. It takes all the things you mention and magnified the problem.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
You'll also note that the "abolish bail / we'll bail out EVERYONE including accused rapists" activists suddenly fucking VANISHED, despite having raised what, 15 million bucks from pedowood.
Usually, in my area at least, anything dealing with criminal arrest requires cash. They won't take check or debit and will point at the ATM next to the window.

And given that these people go on to immediately violate their release conditions, I doubt a bond company wants to put up a bond for these people.

Granted these fucks have had special treatment all the way down so I'm sure none of this applies.

Balr0g

kiwifarms.net
I guess these are limits to spent for a bail or some protestors/rapists are now expendables/deplorables or the big guys behind the curtains doesn't want to spent that much for the losers they hired.
No the Money has already been used by the Democrats to finance the Biden ..oh I mean the Harris Campaign. Wasn't there a Notion WAAYYY earlier in this thread that most of the Money that was supposed to help black People was never donated to black People or used for bail of imprisoned black people? I am seriously too lazy to search in this mamoth thread but I remember to see something like that.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
I was reminded of NOFX's song The Man That I Killed, which was Big Mike having a fantasy about killing George Bush and being cheered by everyone in the world for it.

Big Mike was last heard being canceled because he joked about the Vegas shooter.

But yeah, I wasn't in the "scene," just liked the music, and even I knew there were differences between Skinheads (left leaning punks) and Boneheads (right leaning or outright racist punks), despite both sharing the same fashion. The same fuckers who "identify as" talented comic artists or activists or whatnot now "identify as" punk rock, which was funny to see when they freaked the fuck out over Negative XP.

View attachment 1599199
View attachment 1599204

For a similar one, see when they fucking lost their shit over The Last Night being pro-gamergate (sorta, kinda, not really) and Zoe Quinn had a fucking conniption fit over him being allowed on stage at E3. They claimed that Cyberpunk was an "inherently progressive genre of fiction" and "the idea of a progressive dystopia inherently doesn't make any sense" because "only capitalist societies can be dystopian."
And here's how it all came crashing sown.
Listen to tracks like "Holiday In Cambodia" and "California Uber Alles"; US west coast punks didn't want anything to do with hardcore commies.
That's the exact shit that I mean. Punk is not inherently left wing, and antifa and others have appriated it as their own culture, because they have no culture of their own. And they want to be the "cool kids" that they never were in middle school.

Saying punk is "leftist," it's the same thing as saying "Rock and Roll is left-wing" when that's not even true. Rock and roll and punk rock were first and foremost youth movements, and politics came afterwards. If you realize that most fans of rock and punk rock are teens, their politics all obviously going to be all over the place and not uniform. And that's how it's always been. Youth movements are reflective of youth more than politics.

Not to mention: A lot of punk anti-capitalist sentiment came from how record labels wouldn't pick up punk styles in the 80s and 90s. The closest that true punk came to mainstream was, arguably, bands like Nirvana and Grunge in the 90s. Nowadays, that's not even the case, since punk fashion (like colored hair and shaved sides of the head) is now corporate and mainstream as fuck, despite what leftoids claim. (e.g., Zoe Quinn)

Today, we have the biggest losers of all time, like emotionally fragile danger-hairs, obese hamplanets, and keyboard-warrior troons, claiming to be original punk rock because punk rock has lyrics like "fuck the system" in it. The thing is, far leftist punk rock exists, but so does far right punk rock, and the point is there is a political spectrum that stupid lefties are trying to erase and claim everything for themselves.

Also, LOL, only capitalist systems can be dystopian? Zoe Quinn can suck my ass, the Holodomir is calling.

Last edited:

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
That's the exact shit that I mean. Punk is not inherently left wing, and antifa and others have appriated it as their own culture, because they have no culture of their own.

Saying punk is "leftist," it's the same thing as saying "Rock and Roll is left-wing" when that's not even true. Rock and roll and punk rock were first and foremost youth movements, and politics came afterwards. If you realize that most fans of rock and punk rock are teens, their politics all obviously going to be all over the place and not uniform. And that's how it's always been. Youth movements are reflective of youth more than politics.

Not to mention: A lot of punk anti-capitalist sentiment came from how record labels wouldn't pick up punk styles in the 80s and 90s. The closest that true punk came to mainstream was, arguably, bands like Nirvana and Grunge in the 90s. Nowadays, that's not even the case, since punk fashion (like colored hair and shaved sides of the head) is now corporate and mainstream as fuck, despite what leftoids claim. (e.g., Zoe Quinn)

Today, we have the biggest losers of all time, like emotionally fragile danger-hairs, obese hamplanets, and keyboard-warrior troons, claiming to be original punk rock because punk rock lyrics like "fuck the system" in it. The thing is, far leftist punk rock exists, but so does far right punk rock, and the point is there is a political spectrum that stupid lefties are trying to erase and claim everything for themselves.

Also, LOL, only capitalist systems can be dystopian? Zoe Quinn can suck my ass, the Holodomir is calling.
What are some far right punk rock bands from yesteryear or even current year?

Goldman

PROTECKING THE LYFE CYCLE
kiwifarms.net
No the Money has already been used by the Democrats to finance the Biden ..oh I mean the Harris Campaign. Wasn't there a Notion WAAYYY earlier in this thread that most of the Money that was supposed to help black People was never donated to black People or used for bail of imprisoned black people? I am seriously too lazy to search in this mamoth thread but I remember to see something like that.
The Minnesota bail fund only disbursed about a tenth or so of what they received.

Syaoran Li

Goth Mom Resurrection
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was reminded of NOFX's song The Man That I Killed, which was Big Mike having a fantasy about killing George Bush and being cheered by everyone in the world for it.

Big Mike was last heard being canceled because he joked about the Vegas shooter.

But yeah, I wasn't in the "scene," just liked the music, and even I knew there were differences between Skinheads (left leaning punks) and Boneheads (right leaning or outright racist punks), despite both sharing the same fashion. The same fuckers who "identify as" talented comic artists or activists or whatnot now "identify as" punk rock, which was funny to see when they freaked the fuck out over Negative XP.

View attachment 1599199
View attachment 1599204

For a similar one, see when they fucking lost their shit over The Last Night being pro-gamergate (sorta, kinda, not really) and Zoe Quinn had a fucking conniption fit over him being allowed on stage at E3. They claimed that Cyberpunk was an "inherently progressive genre of fiction" and "the idea of a progressive dystopia inherently doesn't make any sense" because "only capitalist societies can be dystopian."
Eh, the point still stands that punk was a mistake and it was never good.

Seriously, I can't think of a genre and subculture more overrated and undeservedly lionized after the fact than punk.

Give me all the bad internet stickers you want, but it still doesn't change my thoughts on just how utterly pretentious and overrated punk is. If anything, it just reinforces my views on it.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
What are some far right punk rock bands from yesteryear or even current year?
"Skrewdriver" comes to mind, as well as "No Remorse" and they're getting banned off of the Internet.

There's a sub-genre called "Rock against communism" or "RAC" which is exactly what is sounds like. Unfortunately, that's being generalized as "literally all neo-nazi music" for the reasons you'd expect. (i.e. you can't say jews are rich or claim communism is bad, even if you literally lived under communism)

There's also a band called "Crush Kerry " which was in response to anti-W. Bush punk bands. Bobby Steele of the original "Misfits" and of the "The Undead" was in it.

(Not a comprehensive list, it's just off the top of my head.)

Tags
None