U.S. Riots of May 2020 over George Floyd - ITT: a bunch of faggots butthurt about worthless internet stickers

Malodorous Merkin

Musky
kiwifarms.net
I'm aware, not what I was referring to. In his set up there were multiple guns in his nest.
That's because stroking his guns boner was a big part of the kink for him.

That's also a common thing with mass shooter freaks. That nut in the clock tower in Dallas hauled a giant trunk of guns up the tower with him.

NURSCO4FMZB3TKPQI3UQRAE3WU.jpg

Not because he was up there with a team of shooters, or because he needed all that to get the job done. He hauled that whole arsenal up there with him for no other reason than that's what made his dick hard.

It was the same for the Vegas asshole. He was flexing his gun muscles.

The Saltening

Pass the FUCKING salt
kiwifarms.net
if the other 10% are indians and asians, yeah
if the other 10% ar nogs or spics, it's still gonna be shit

and even in 100% white areas crime exists. much lower rate and intensity than in diverse areas of course, but you still need cops and courts and prisons to deal with it
you need police. but in general the crime will be much lower.

deeplyhigh

Projection is the Rosetta Stone to their behavior.
kiwifarms.net
Now, isn’t this interesting? I missed it, but earlier in the week, a large crowd showed up to Lisa Bender’s house. My early dox in the thread was correct. They are getting so desperate that they are digging up incidents from years ago. Wonder if they figured out that George Floyd was not marketing so well after a couple months?

563B00EE-FDDE-403A-AE14-E97082068DB6.jpeg
6CCF72E1-3B77-44EF-8772-07DD30E3765F.jpeg
F7FE7412-F94F-4452-B074-6459E2E29202.jpeg
634FA4D4-D6AA-43E0-A8E8-F046309F7731.jpeg
184BF21B-32FA-49DC-B0CB-D50720192B7F.jpeg

Astute readers of the thread will recognize Nekima Levy Armstrong, who is also involved in suing MPD with the ACLU.
E0289939-72A6-41FD-830F-74B97C1E7112.jpeg

They went onto her property! :stress: Remember that she is the one who called for disbanding the police and the mob is still coming for her. A monkey would be a better council president than her, but these escalations are not going to end well.
3B3694F9-1FE5-458A-B63E-3C1D1D4256F9.jpeg

JohnnyG

kiwifarms.net
I think I've figured it out. This ANTIFA in the states shit is just an extension of the Punk shit that started in the 70's, Emo shit being another extension of the 2000's variety.
I listened to something recently about these punk/hardcore/grindcore being in 100% alignment with Target HR policy. Screaming "Nahtzee punks fuck off", "your sexuality is your own", and other stunning&brave rainbow multicult shit in between interviews about how xxtreme their views are.

Then they brought up a couple IRL shitposting bands who went into mildly edgy territory like naming songs "the Auschwitz diet" or "getting cancer is gay", and the same rebels kvetch about how unfunny and intolerant and #NotOK those guys are...
Sometimes furries are based. I personally know of three military furries and they'd paint the con red with commie blood if they had the chance. You just have to find the right furfags, is all.
Stop it or I'll send Charlie Kirk and his AIDSican-American friend to explain how TrannyKids Hour Sponsored By the ADL is ackchyually based and full of natural conservatives.
:story:
No it wouldn't. Crime isn't just guided by money. This is the same argument commies use.
In Japan, like 80-90% of lost wallets are returned. What law or economic system could make that happen?

Vermont has around 10 murders a year. In Sweden, when the horrific crimes against children by their newly imported diversity started, media outlets didn't even know how to describe them because the country had never experienced them.
and even in 100% white areas crime exists. much lower rate and intensity than in diverse areas of course, but you still need cops and courts and prisons to deal with it
Some societies have locks on their doors to "keep honest people honest". Other societies require that you live behind barricades so roving gangs don't slaughter your family at night.

In some the police can give you a warning or a ride home or take your keys and make you walk. In others, the warning turns into kicking and screaming and spitting, the stop for a minor offense might kill them, and if they tell someone to go sleep it off they know he'll come back to the car and hit a kid.

Last edited:

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
kiwifarms.net
The Bible Burning video going around.

link / archive

According to Twitter, there's no reason to be alarmed, this isn't bad optics at all, because Orange Man Bad.
1596297059576.png1596297129031.png
1596297250810.png1596297643264.png
1596297374883.png1596297577688.png
1596297300904.png1596297705146.png

But even if it's bad, it's not the pEaCeFuL pRoTEsTerS fault; it's all white supremacists, Russians, and fake news!
1596297218354.png1596297435729.png
1596297096927.png1596297870207.png
1596298254161.png

Last edited:

stupidpieceofshit

Panzer Vor, Motherfuckers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck would you get a flamethrower?
They were in the civilian market about 5 years ago.
I am pretty sure "Ford translation" is Henry Ford either Henry Ford has been memory holed with his importation/translation of Mein Kampf or something screwy is going on in my head.

It's HK-47

Meatbag's Bounty of Bodies
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Where the fuck would you get a flamethrower?
There are no federal laws governing the private ownership of flamethrowers or flamethrower-like devices. It's perfectly legal to buy them in 48 states and it's only restricted in Maryland and California, I believe. Using a flamethrower on someone is illegal, buying and owning one is not. It is also legal to purchase and own a tank, because this is America.

Bakarina

kiwifarms.net
There are no federal laws governing the private ownership of flamethrowers or flamethrower-like devices. It's perfectly legal to buy them in 48 states and it's only restricted in Maryland and California, I believe. Using a flamethrower on someone is illegal, buying and owning one is not. It is also legal to purchase and own a tank, because this is America.
Tanks are really expensive but are completely legal to own. Driving them around is another story i think.

Also, didn't someone get arrested a few years ago because he used a flamethrower to clear snow from his front yard or driveway or something along those lines?

Fliddaroonie

kiwifarms.net
1596300929300.png1596300985500.png

If any of you in the USA fancy an early start on shit getting torn to shreds, it looks like London could get a little bit hairy tonight.

There's a protest for "Afrikan Emancipation Day", whatever that is going on and the Police have asked it shuts down by 8pm

Given that last night was pretty awful with the shootings, things look like they could be getting pretty bad.

If I can find a decent live stream from a "member of the press" I'll share it as and when it appears. But the photos in the first article are genuinely fucking scary. If they give a fuck about "African genocide" why aren't they going to go to, say, and of the embassies of African countries still slaughtering and enslaving their peoples?

Let's not forget though, in the morning when it turns out some of them have turned their firearms or mindless aggression on one another and people are dead, Oh no, White people need to believe their lives matter and it's out fault we killed them.

Tags
None