Ugandan Knuckles Meme Salt - They do naut know de wey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's that? My post earlier about how literally no black people would give a fuck whether "woke" or not about this stupid meme and it'd all be guilty whites rings true?

Imagine my shock.

Nearly all this shit is moronic university students or other dregs of society who now pretend they're still somehow privileged enough to be a moral arbitor despite being more useless than the fucking trailer park redneck they claim to despise.

At least the redneck knows how to have a fucking joke.

Kiwifarmed

The green eye of Sauron
kiwifarms.net
The irony of this is that by starting a controversy over this meme, it's only giving it a boost. Bottom line, the more attention you give to it, either good or bad, it's still gonna be a smash hit on the internet.
After the whole "Don't buy Hatred" months of coverage that ended boosting the sell numbers of a mediocre game and Trump's election, there is no way they aren't fully aware that they will only boost the meme by covering it. It's pretty obvious they only are doing it for the traffic(money) the controversy will generate, even when they know they are helping it spread. Also most of the people bitching about racism probably can't locate Ugunda on a map of Africa.

laserbender

kiwifarms.net
What's that? My post earlier about how literally no black people would give a fuck whether "woke" or not about this stupid meme and it'd all be guilty whites rings true?

Imagine my shock.

Nearly all this shit is moronic university students or other dregs of society who now pretend they're still somehow privileged enough to be a moral arbitor despite being more useless than the fucking trailer park redneck they claim to despise.

At least the redneck knows how to have a fucking joke.

Brah, what sort of university did you go to? You sure it was accredited? I don't see any rednecks with high paying jobs in my local CBT. I doubt they could even afford rent in the city.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
mad about it, specifically FakeRobotGamer.

He come across as someone who doesn't actually believe what he's saying and just wants to stir shit, but maybe that's my boundless optimism speaking.

This FakeRobotGamer guy is pretty depressing to be honest... Doing nothing but whine about the meme and even do a witchhunt on anyone who use it. He couldn't go and do something else that isn't about the dumb meme.

Anna is honestly incredibly pathetic. Not only does she not really believe any of the stuff she says, she just spends years trying to get people to send her hate mail. And it barely even works. The only thing her shitstirring autism has ever brought about was getting reddit to tell her to fuck off.

upload_2018-1-13_8-7-6-png.355518

That's
That's too random to be funny. That isn't even a premise for any type of absurdist humor. Even that old copypasta about sporks and doom penguins was unironically funnier than this tweet.

Fuck off, Anna.

Any black person who thinks a meme is funny is not self-respecting, according to Curtis.
vivaldi_2018-01-13_17-12-16-png.356133

Tell Curt he's a racist.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was kind of implied already.
View attachment 357297
"Any black person whose friends with a brony/MAGA person is stupid".
Curt may as well have an echo chamber to say how he's right and how the opposition's opinion is shit because politics and avatars. Even though he debated a brony, he debated one that may of had the MAGA shit for simple shits and giggles. Even then, he may as well be two-faced. Say they're fine people and you would never devalue them yet say they lack self-resepect just because of a meme? Sure thing Curt.

Jaiman

pink pastel equine enthusiast
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"Any black person whose friends with a brony/MAGA person is stupid".
Curt may as well have an echo chamber to say how he's right and how the opposition's opinion is shit because politics and avatars. Even though he debated a brony, he debated one that may of had the MAGA shit for simple shits and giggles. Even then, he may as well be two-faced. Say they're fine people and you would never devalue them yet say they lack self-resepect just because of a meme? Sure thing Curt.
I like to make fun of furfags and horsefuckers as much as the next guy, but if you're going to start a debate on the internet and can only fight back with avatar insults (unironically), then you weren't ready for an opposing response.

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
Is this meme sputtering toward heat death yet, or is there sufficient SJW salt to keep it going for a bit longer?

Vaguely related silly photoshop that gave me a chuckle...
1ngeukdou7a01.jpg

Doubtless from this...

We probably have until the end of the month before this meme hits critical mass and dies on the spot from SJW exposure. If they hadn't intervened, the meme would have burned out either this week or last week maybe.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ugandan Knuckles isnt even the first knuckles.

In fact, Silly Knuckles is from a video by the animator Gregzilla, who came up with design before dumping it onto another creator FrameRater, who ran it to the ground in a tongue in cheek fashion with 5 more videos.

Then knuckles got imported into VRChat and the rest of it is history. Im happy hes alive and well

Heres the man responsible for the 3D model

https://tidiestflyer.deviantart.com/art/The-Knuckles-meme-as-a-3d-model-704695335
I actually used to be a part of FR's discord staff before we all abandoned it due to the onslaught of 12 year olds.

FR is a pretty dank fucker and funny enough he's actually noticed the ugandan knuckles pop out as well.

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I like to make fun of furfags and horsefuckers as much as the next guy, but if you're going to start a debate on the internet and can only fight back with avatar insults (unironically), then you weren't ready for an opposing response.
The only thing this guy would actually get are some asspats thinking that "he showed you". In all seriousness, his comment about self-respect can be on-par with those saying a black person liking this meme isn't representative of the entire community. If anything it's just a meme that people are getting autistically salty over, complete with some more or less saying "no fun allowed" to a black person that would legit find it funny.

Jaiman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butch Hartman made a Ugandan Knuckles meme today.

upload_2018-1-15_23-49-26.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-51-17.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-51-45.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-53-35.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-56-25.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-56-41.png

Some Facebook slapfight.
DTjA4uLUQAA7WLF.jpg

DTjA4uNVoAAJSYN.jpg

A furry claims that YouTube is demonetizing Ugandan Knuckles videos. Not sure if this is true.
vivaldi_2018-01-16_00-02-11.png

Misc. general salt, including more accusing Gregzilla being racist.
vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-58-23.png

vivaldi_2018-01-15_23-59-19.png

vivaldi_2018-01-16_00-00-26.png

vivaldi_2018-01-16_00-00-30.png

vivaldi_2018-01-16_00-01-32.png

vivaldi_2018-01-16_00-03-33.png

c-no

Gluttonous Bed Shitter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butch Hartman made a Ugandan Knuckles meme today.

View attachment 358004
View attachment 358012
View attachment 358013
View attachment 358014
View attachment 358015
View attachment 358016

Some Facebook slapfight.
View attachment 358017
View attachment 358018

A furry claims that YouTube is demonetizing Ugandan Knuckles videos. Not sure if this is true.
View attachment 358025

Misc. general salt, including more accusing Gregzilla being racist.
View attachment 358020
View attachment 358021
View attachment 358022
View attachment 358023
View attachment 358024
View attachment 358026
If Hartman's a Trump supporter because of stupid headcanon shit, then lol. That's just projection something you dislike onto someone who finds headcanons to be stupid. As for the rest, I do like how the one furry with a red dragon(?) avatar knows shit like the Ebola thing was literally from a Wakaliwood film about an ebola hunter. As for the one saying Wakaliwood doesn't speak for Ugandans, one can also ask where are the other Ugandans that have their own thoughts on an autistic meme that could of died. So far in this thread, there's only been one and that Ugandan said they didn't know the language.

For that last one: The racist Habbo Meme was shed light by @Jaimas. To sum it up, people from sites like SomethingAwful and 4chan raided Habo with black avatars with afros. The reason for it was protest to mods who got pissy and didn't like non-white avatars.

Jaiman

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Hartman's a Trump supporter because of stupid headcanon shit, then lol.
He is a Christian, a cartoon sperg friend of mine says he's very conservative (we can't find the source rn), so I think it's fair to guess he could support Trump. But regardless, it's still a stupid meme that has nothing to do with anything other than to further push the narrative that conservatives/Trump supporters are racist.

Jaimas

AN ENEMY STAMD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you think of a girl naked and she doesn't know you're still a racist.

Paddlin' the school canoe? You're a racist.

Toilet seat up? You're a racist.

If you pick a fire-type Pokemon on your first playthrough of any Pokemon game you're a racist.

If you park in a parking lot a little too much to the right so it'll be really hard for someone who parks normally to get out of their car you're a racist.

If you masturbate and your semen hits the floor and a woman walks on your carpet in the next fifty years you're a racist.

If you ever end up getting into a convoluted bet with a rich Arabian man whereby you must wrestle a bear to the ground in order to secure your freedom from his underground death-games tournament and you manage to survive and escape and return to bring the man to justice and his wife falls in love with your bear-wrestling bravado then you're a racist.

If you cannot rub your stomach and pat your head at the same time you're a racist.

If you congratulate your sister on graduating college with honors by giving her a hug you're a racist.

If a man loves a woman, and a woman loves a man, and they both decide to have a child together you're a racist.

If you laughed when Will Smith punched the alien in Independence Day you're a racist.

You get in one little fight and your momma got scared you're moving in with a racist.

If you get raped but you're not a woman, you're a racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.