Ugandan Knuckles Meme Salt - They do naut know de wey

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He is a Christian, a cartoon sperg friend of mine says he's very conservative (we can't find the source rn), so I think it's fair to guess he could support Trump. But regardless, it's still a stupid meme that has nothing to do with anything other than to further push the narrative that conservatives/Trump supporters are racist.
He's best friends with Seth Macfarlane, which baffles some people since they are opposites. I don't know what his politics are but Butch is not really a fan of making cartoons political.

EDIT: I did find this but it doesn't necessarily indicate if he's a supporter or not.
https://twitter.com/realhartman/status/796373921129893888

Rayemond46

Crow of JUSTICE
kiwifarms.net
Butch Hartman doesn't deserve these people following him anyway. Also, him being weird about Danny being trans doesn't mean anything, he just doesn't agree with the stupid headcanon.

Judging by the guy who's telling them to chill's avatar, this is a black man telling a white guy to calm the fuck down over this meme. And the white guy told him to get out...

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
upload_2018-1-16_17-30-25.png

He found a bizarre fetishization of characters he created weird? Clearly a very strange person who can't be trusted.

Funnybone

Needs her password stapled to her forehead
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Butch Hartman has made billions of kids laugh, regularly draws and shares his art on his twitter despite the fact he's busy and rich af. Has done the world a great service by creating.

Yeah he totally deserves to get waggy shame fingered at by SJW nobodies. *GASP* Oh and he likes Trump too? That makes his entire existence terrible and he's a bad man-- forget his contributions, he hurt FEELINGS.

I love the internet.

RockVolnutt

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's best friends with Seth Macfarlane, which baffles some people since they are opposites. I don't know what his politics are but Butch is not really a fan of making cartoons political.

EDIT: I did find this but it doesn't necessarily indicate if he's a supporter or not.
https://twitter.com/realhartman/status/796373921129893888
Most of the time when someone disagrees with "everything is inherently political", they get the conservative alt-righter label tossed at them and/or a long paragraph about how politics "has always been there." Even "taking a shit" is political because of infrastructure and the policies to maintain it. If you point out you never mentioned any details beyond the action itself then "you're being obtuse" and "that's not what we mean by everything."

It really is an idea that needs to die by being mocked to death.

Robotron

Still hoping for that Robot Revolution someday
kiwifarms.net
Butch Hartman has made billions of kids laugh, regularly draws and shares his art on his twitter despite the fact he's busy and rich af. Has done the world a great service by creating.

Yeah he totally deserves to get waggy shame fingered at by SJW nobodies. *GASP* Oh and he likes Trump too? That makes his entire existence terrible and he's a bad man-- forget his contributions, he hurt FEELINGS.

I love the internet.
Even if Fairly Oddparents started going down the shitter around the later seasons, I can at the very least appreciate Hartman for having his head screwed on tight compared to other people.

Munchingonfish

kiwifarms.net
"I called some kids racist but then I started talking about how I'm a massive fucking racist that hates a specific race of people and my teacher told me to cut out the racism.

Fuck white people"

upload_2018-1-16_21-27-14.png

http://archive.md/KyfwI

She's basically the teenage tumblr-kin stereotype (even down to the art style) who whines about racism while unironically spewing it out herself.

Confidential Baldwin

kiwifarms.net
News at 11: “Very loud minority yells into vortex. Makes things worse.”

I really identify with Denis Miller when he said “I’m an Anglo-Saxon Christian Male, I’m everyone’s asshole.” Gotta love the tweets from the girl who said, racism doesn’t apply to Italians. Keep on virtue signaling to no one but people who believe the same you do. I’m sure you’ll effect real social change.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

LastOfTheMohicans

kiwifarms.net
I'm starting to feel better about my social media feeds.

I usually end up seeing a lot of the SJW lollery shit on my page, but as far as this one, literally the only places I've seen "Ugandan Knuckles is Racist" is the curated shit right here on the farms.

Even looking at the thread, like 90% of the responses are either "lol dead meme" or "How do you do, fellow kids?"

Guy_Incognito

kiwifarms.net
Butch has fuck you money. I'm glad for him. Even though Fairly Odd Parents was always second banana to Spongebob, it's been a fairly solid series through and through. Plus Butch seems like the kind of artists that never expected to make the kinda money he'd thought he'd make; he would've settled for a fraction of it all and still be content with life and making cartoons.

Status
Not open for further replies.