update & weigh-in 04/01/20 -

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
MUH MENTALZ. After neglecting her health and gaslighting people about it all her life, she deserves to be afraid for a while. Cry more.

Also, girl, if you have anxiety the worst thing to do is to constantly watch the news.

Why can't she ever do at least the basic steps of actual self-care? It's always more self-sabotage with her. Stop watching the news, meditate, sit outside and enjoy the weather or color her elementary school coloring books. And continue with her weightloss. But no, not Amber Self-Sabotage Reid.

And I will never understand the difficulty Fatties have drinking water. Or drinking enough liquids in general. Maybe they confuse thirst with hunger?

Also, if two people at Ricky's work place tested positive, how come he's not getting tested?

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
You'd think if she was that worried about Ricky bringing home the virus she would be keen to find herself another place to live - she earns sooooooo much money after all. Surely she could flash her wallet full of cash to a landlord and she could get herself a new place. The reality is that she is just too fat and lazy to do any of this for herself. She can''t drive to look at a new house, she can't walk very far, she can't physically pack up and move all her stuff, and she doesn't appear to be capable of any of the stuff involved in moving like arranging utilities and payments. This is what happens when you constantly expect other people to take care of you. Imagine being so fat that you have literally made yourself immobile and unable to take care of yourself or do anything to maximize your chances of survival.
If she was really that worried about Ricky, she could choose to move into a motel or something - I can't imagine they'd cost that much in Monticello on a weekly rate.

PrettyPetty

kiwifarms.net
I seriously cannot watch this girl anymore. The only way I can somehow manage to keep up with what she's "doing" these days is through reaction channels and even that is becoming a struggle. To watch her sit, cry, and become so anxious over what is going on currently yet be so blatantly out of touch with reality is a fucking joke. All of the food she wasted when there are some people that don't know how they can even afford to buy food, continuing to stuff her fat fucking face & put her health at risk when so many are suffering!! I'm sorry but she doesn't have the right to cry right now.

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i feel okay joking about amber getting c-19 because as we all know, she'll emerge from this global crisis exactly the same as she was before, and likely even fatter. plenty of otherwise healthy people won't be as lucky, either in terms of their lives, loved ones, or employment status. such is life in the amberverse.

MissLosR

kiwifarms.net
This is an honest question: how do you even medicate someone her size for mental health issue? Shots? Horse quaaludes? Bucket of Zoloft?
Have deathfat 'friend' at 450lbs with MUH MENTALZ problems; they usually start her on some level of meds in pill form like a non-deathfat, and then make her go do tests fairly often to see if they need to adjust (antidepressants can increase blood pressure at higher doses, etc.) She's jumped between diagnosis after diagnosis and that seems to be the course no matter if it's bipolar/DID/anxiety/depression/whatever. Either way she's too uneducated to give me any information more meaningful than that.

I have read studies about how doctors aren't 100% sure what about excess body fat impacts mental health medications even though they're quite aware that they're made less effective (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4730324/) . I guess it can be harder to measure mental health meds in general as most patient doctor relationships rely on self-reporting rather than physical markers like a contraceptive would offer, and obesity can add other hormonal and physical pain factors that make mental health worse overall.

It's hard to know if something like an injection or a much much much higher dose would work better because to test it you need a variety of deathfats with mental illnesses who are willing to be labelled as deathfats for a study, and who don't die on you halfway through it, though I am curious. Maybe Amber could contribute to the world via such science one day, but that's asking too much when corona-chan is causing panic attacks.

ImJustAbitSwollen

Bend over my sister and call me Bibi
kiwifarms.net
This is an honest question: how do you even medicate someone her size for mental health issue? Shots? Horse quaaludes? Bucket of Zoloft?
you don't. if you are 500+ lbs there's no fucking anti depressant that's going to work. until she loses enough weight to be mobile and self sufficient she will be depressed. honestly it would be more shocking if someone who's her size wasn't depressed. she sits in her room, blinds closed and gets hardly any fresh air in a day. no sun. nothing. that's the recipe for depression.

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
Maybe Amber could contribute to the world via such science one day, but that's asking too much when corona-chan is causing panic attacks.
My hope is that she, at the very least, will be donated to a body farm. Such a rare specimen, it would be fascinating...

Anyway, yeah, I mean higher weight will always mean you need a higher dose of something, but excess fat and the cascade effects will also influence the ability of the drugs to move through your system effectively.

Plus, as @ImJustAbitSwollen said, theres no point medicating someone If they "should" be depressed, rather than their depression being a direct and implicit result of their lifestyle. Even if they feel better because of medication, there are many underlying things wrong, and medicating away the natural emotional turmoil is, well, fucked up and (in my opinion) wrong.

Rokko

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No summary yet...?

Once again, because I have little to no patience for this tub of lies, this’ll be a type as I watch summary rather than a time-stamped one. I am tired and cranky and not drunk enough to put up with her bullshit for very long.

Her greeting is less than enthusiastic.

It’s been hard ‘trying to put on a face to film a video.’ Claims she tried to film 2 other times, but burst into tears because HER MENTALZ. Panic attacks, depression, nerves, wah wah wah.

Claims it’s painful because she’s worked so hard to get out of that state of depression. Corona-chan took her by surprise and wrecked her shit.

She is consistently and constantly looking at the numbers, watching news channels, watching interviews with doctors, reading news articles, obsessing. I’m willing to bet she’s reading tweets from Lindo Bacon and that’s about it.

She’s terrified because of the 2 known cases at Ricky’s work. He’s responsible and cleaning himself. It scares her. I’d be scared too if I didn’t know what soap was and I saw someone cleaning up regularly. The foaming is mystical.

Can’t leave her state? Oh noes! Oh wait. That’s no change from her normal.

She’s whimpering because she’s not in complete control. Professes she can get it from a box of cereal, because it stays on cardboard for a little bit.

She touches her face constantly because eye-fucking herself isn’t enough. She’s gotta feel that moon up as well.

IT’S CALLED WASHING YOUR HANDS, YOU DUMBASS.

Sorry, got away from me. She’s still whining bout not being ready to die.

HAHAHAHAHAHAH She’s about ready to cry on camera because she’s talking about wah my life has been too short and there’s so much I want to do and blah blah blah whimper whimper whimper I could die if my fat self gets it.

Has put youtube and weight loss on the back burner.

SPERG TIME: So. Being massively overweight increases mortality rates. So she abandons weight loss. That makes zero logical sense, Amber.

Oh, she’s still talking.

Talking about being worried.

Main purpose was to explain why she’s been absent because worried about that Adsense and she can’t buy her Kroger Direct groceries without it.

More whining, but states she’s wanting to do that Wednesday weigh-in.

Whines about allergies. Since when? Where’s the snot? The bloodshot eyes? I may in fact be around many allergy sufferers and perhaps might see one in the mirror every day, and she is oddly clear and non-mucusy for an allergy sufferer.

Oh, distracted. She’s talking about binging thousands of calories in the night. Professes she’s not binging, but she’s eating horribly.

Sharing what she’s been eating:

A lot of white rice. Carbs are delicious.

One main meal a day - four servings of white rice in a bowl with soy sauce, one turkey burger (just the slab of meat), and that’s it. Sure, Jan. Enjoys it because it’s easy. Says it’s about 1000 calories. Hahahahahah.

At night, a bowl of cereal. Which is going to be 4 servings as previously mentioned.

Then a TV dinner. Because why not have a meal on top of a meal that’s the size of 4 meals after a meal that’s 4 meals?

Says it’s less than 2000 calories?!‽ WHAT?!‽ Magical Amber Math strikes again.

Ten to one she’s having a thousand calories in just cereal.

At least she’s dropped off of daily weigh-ins. Hasn’t weighed in since the last time she lied about it.

Blathers about how she was terrified to step on the scale.

Not going to torture me with her daily weigh in explainations. Which is great, because my ears needed a break.

503.8. And now 505.4. Using the talking scale again? But what about those wonky batteries, gorl? WhAt AbOuT tHoSe WoNkY bAtTeRiEs?

She actually does step on the scale twice and get the same response. Huh. This one is… somewhat legit, it seems. The hell.

Still claiming 572.4 as max weight. LAAAAAAH.

Is proud that she didn’t binge because she only put on 1.6 instead of 30. She’s super happy about a slow gain.

PROUD of GAINING, because it’s a ‘little’ gain.

Now is going to blather about how much she’s lost.

October 571.8, to January 1st she lost 30.2. In Jan, lost 18.2. February, lost 4.2. March, lost 14.4 lbs. Apparently. For a loss of 67.0 lbs.

We’re getting close to that 89 lbs. Heheheheh.

Says she’s going to give herself a ‘minimum’ of 5 times to binge. I think you mean maximum, you dumb fuck.

Acknowledges she’s not drinking liquid.

Says she wants to have less carbs - rice, cereal, bread. Not going no carb, but going to cut down.

Wants to eat more veggies. How about try to start eating them in the first place?

Starts saying “I hope you had a good March” and goes off on “No one had a good March!” And cries about it. Not everyone had a horrible March, dummy.

Doesn’t know what to film - FEED HER IDEAS.

SHE NEEDS ADSENSE.
Meh, I believe her that she eats what she says. Its obvious she lost some weight, and while her lifestyle is most probably still shitty, she actually did what the haydurs told her to do.
No idea why most of you are so bitchy... I know this is the amberboard and it attracts many fatties. But for fuck´s sake, she lost how much? 60, 70 lbs?
What did you expect? Amber losing her shitty character?
You would probably still kick the fat girl, even if she´d lay in the gutter.
Bunch of fatties...

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We know how to not medicate this particular gorl:
lexapro.gif

If she was really that worried about Ricky, she could choose to move into a motel or something - I can't imagine they'd cost that much in Monticello on a weekly rate.
She might be able to afford it but haven't most of them shut down for the time being?
Why is Amber watching the news anyway? There's no way she understands anything being said.
If she's watching it, it's because somehow it's gotten into her fat brain that someone who is so fat they have to sleep sitting up is going to get skullfucked by Corona-chan and she's scared.

It's really hard to know one way or the other, since she's about as knowledgeable about the virus as she is when she gives her super vague book reports about YA novels she totally 1000% just read and they were really really good.

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
Meh, I believe her that she eats what she says. Its obvious she lost some weight, and while her lifestyle is most probably still shitty, she actually did what the haydurs told her to do.
No idea why most of you are so bitchy... I know this is the amberboard and it attracts many fatties. But for fuck´s sake, she lost how much? 60, 70 lbs?
What did you expect? Amber losing her shitty character?
You would probably still kick the fat girl, even if she´d lay in the gutter.
Bunch of fatties...
Meh, my thing is that I like mathematics and the laws of thermodynamics.

If she truly ate what she says she ate, she'd be 1,550 calories under her TDEE per DAY, at her current weight rounded down to the nearest hundred (500 lbs). Which means that every week, she should be losing approximately 7 lbs. She should have been down 14 pounds after a 2 week break from weighing in, not gaining. If she eating like this as she's been claiming since October, her weight loss shouldn't have been 70 lbs, but rather closer to 180 lbs, adjusting her TDEE for her continually falling weight and lower metabolic needs. IOW, she'd have lost over double what she's lost if she was actually eating what she claims to eat.

I could get a lot more precise with the numbers, but fuck the effort. Let me simply emphasize that if she were eating what she claims to have eaten (2000 calories), she'd STILL be 400 calories below the TDEE for a 400 lb woman. So she'd still be losing weight, not gaining.

And of course I'd still kick the fat girl. Even if she was a skinny legend, she'd still be a lying piece of shit who can't keep her stories straight to save her life. Just like now.

Edit: Holy shit, that was a lot of dumb math sperging. Standing by for my autism badge.

Last edited:

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Let me simply emphasize that if she were eating what she claims to have eaten (2000 calories), she'd STILL be 400 calories below the TDEE for a 400 lb woman. So she'd still be losing weight, not gaining.
Isn't the story for most obese patients in MSHPL. They claim that they hardly eat anything, that they follow Dr. N.'s diet to the letter, then do not understand why they are gaining so much weight. She might have eaten the amount she claimed on that day, but she probably went crazy every other day. It is like she claimed last year that she was so mobile, meanwhile admitting later on that she spent 3 weeks in bed.

Tags
None