Updated Pictures of 14 Branchland Court

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CatParty

Boo
Forum Staff
⚡ Thunderdomer ⚡
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-№1 said:
Marvin said:
Reality television shows don't attempt to make episodes without actually securing the people who are going to be appearing in the show first.
I think that awful show "Cheaters" does, but I don't see them ever being interested in Chris.

Now Cops, there's a reality television show I could definitely see Chris appearing on.

you have to get releases. which is why some people are blurred.

MerriedxReldnahc

Hammer Whore-er
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
His home and property could be so nice if they had maintained it and not let it just degrade like this. He's got a decent sized house, (compared to mine anyway!) and I bet the yard looked nice when Bob was still gardening, and well, alive.

drmccoy

He's got Autism, Jim.
kiwifarms.net
MerriedxReldnahc said:
His home and property could be so nice if they had maintained it and not let it just degrade like this. He's got a decent sized house, (compared to mine anyway!) and I bet the yard looked nice when Bob was still gardening, and well, alive.

That's all Barb. If you look at his High School pictures, it was just him and Bob. The house was tidy, no clutter, certainly no hoarding and everything was clean. Even the move back in 2000-2001 as documented on the wiki shows that 14 BLC was in the early stages of the hoard. That's probably why Bob wanted to sell it. He was happier living up near Richmond in a house that wasn't cluttered with Goodwill shit.

Leonid Brezhnev

slickest rеtard killer
kiwifarms.net
I'm amazed at how overgrown that yard has become. Their neighbors have to be saints to put up with that. Its also saddening to see how poor of a condition Bob's greenhouse has become.

Captain Cid

Harpoon Dragoon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A-№1 said:
Now Cops, there's a reality television show I could definitely see Chris appearing on.

He'd just yell some fucking shit about sonichu and rosechu...Mary Lee Walsh...trolls and jerkops...That God Damned Michael Snyder...and then wonder why his Statements of True and Honest Facts failed to prevent him from being handcuffed. I'm pretty sure Chris will not have another handcuffing.

Male

This guy fucks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't wait to see what they are gonna do for the winter

Tiresome

kiwifarms.net
A little irrelevant, but I'm amazed he knows how to back that van into the drive without hitting anything.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Tiresome said:
A little irrelevant, but I'm amazed he knows how to back that van into the drive without hitting anything.

He probably has.

KatsuKitty

Stone-Cold Bitch
kiwifarms.net
This is an updated satellite image of Chris' house (from April 2013). Note the gigantic trash heap and dead foliage surrounding the house, compared to the well-groomed and clean lawns surrounding it. Very quickly, it's becoming an eyesore. I didn't even highlight which house it is, because it should be painfully obvious.

UuIXres.jpg

R

RV 229

kiwifarms.net
I work in a lawn and garden center, so I could probably get that yard cleaned up in a day. And make it pretty with a bunch of plants in a second day. Other than the shitty house, that yard actually has a lot going for it. It has two shade-giving trees which add a bit of value to a property, and some gorgeous bushes growing along the side of the house.

Removing the trash, mowing the lawn, throwing down grass seed and granular insecticide would take care of the lawn. It's a rural area, so a manicured sod lawn isn't necessary. Even the weeds look alright so long as they're mowed to the same height as the grass regularly. All Barb would have to do is get Chris a riding mower and make him use it.

Then putting a container garden in front of the house would make it look prettier.

exball

He's fat! Iiiiii'm thin!
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:
This is an updated satellite image of Chris' house (from April 2013). Note the gigantic trash heap and dead foliage surrounding the house, compared to the well-groomed and clean lawns surrounding it. Very quickly, it's becoming an eyesore. I didn't even highlight which house it is, because it should be painfully obvious.

UuIXres.jpg

Possible Fallout:4 location.

pickleniggo

pickle enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
KatsuKitty said:

UuIXres.jpg

DIRTY, CRAPPED YARD. :briefs:

impossibility

Glade Plug Ins
kiwifarms.net
Pikonic said:
UN4EVER was Bob's, he supported the United Nations.

Huh. That's a detail I've missed and it surprises me, many conservative folk despise/fear the UN. Bob fought for the UN in Korea, though.

Regarding Ailanthus vs. Staghorn Sumac, I'm familiar with clearing out both in my landscaping work. It's hard to tell from that distance but I'd guess Ailanthus as Staghorn's leaves are usually a touch smaller and the branching more frequent.

The Dude

Make a difference in life. Gas a furry.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
pickleniggo said:
KatsuKitty said:

UuIXres.jpg

DIRTY, CRAPPED YARD. :briefs:

I LOL'd harder at that than I probably should have

Status
Not open for further replies.