User 'Nykytyne3' / Blinski / Joe Muchlinski rants about his own parents in random threads - Took DXM, broke his brain, now gibbering about pedo conspiracies.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Please watch. Please download and re-upload wherever possible. I am begging you. This is not a joke, and I am not delusional. The gaslighting has gone on long enough and it needs to stop.
So, you are Blinski? Your videos on Nyk are interesting I suppose, but what you are posting here about your personal problems is powerlevelling and off-topic, you understand? If you continue posting your personal drama to Youtube and then crossposting it here, you risk getting your own thread on this forum. I won't start it, but others here might notice your videos and decide you are a big dramacow yourself.

Another thing you should know: Nyk is not actually an autist like you insist he is. Nyk listed his diagnoses in his Psychiatry video, which you should've watched before making your own videos. Autism was not one of his diagnoses. And he will never detransition like you did. If you were making millions being a troon on Youtube, would you give up such a profitable gig? Don't be silly, Nyk is past the point of no return. There is no incentive for him to detransition at this point. He himself said at the time that his transition is a suicide mission and that he expects to die after he has finally achieved "perfect" womanhood.

Nyk is obviously desperate to get a Netflix show.
How is he desperate? He's making his millions on Patreon, he's doing just fine on his own. He doesn't need Netflix. In fact, I heard that Google is pushing channels like Nyk because they want to use these channels to compete with Netflix and get the 25+/35+ segment - that transitioned out of Youtube once they grew up and got bored/too busy for vlogging - to get active on Youtube again. Apparently the 25-35 year olds prefer to watch Netflix over Youtube, so Nyk is pushed as a product that Google can use to compete with Netflix. Plus I don't think Nyk could work for anyone other than himself and his Google overlords.

Nykytyne3

kiwifarms.net
So, you are Blinski? Your videos on Nyk are interesting I suppose, but what you are posting here about your personal problems is powerlevelling and off-topic, you understand? If you continue posting your personal drama to Youtube and then crossposting it here, you risk getting your own thread on this forum. I won't start it, but others here might notice your videos and decide you are a big dramacow yourself.

Another thing you should know: Nyk is not actually an autist like you insist he is. Nyk listed his diagnoses in his Psychiatry video, which you should've watched before making your own videos. Autism was not one of his diagnoses. And he will never detransition like you did. If you were making millions being a troon on Youtube, would you give up such a profitable gig? Don't be silly, Nyk is past the point of no return. There is no incentive for him to detransition at this point. He himself said at the time that his transition is a suicide mission and that he expects to die after he has finally achieved "perfect" womanhood.

How is he desperate? He's making his millions on Patreon, he's doing just fine on his own. He doesn't need Netflix. In fact, I heard that Google is pushing channels like Nyk because they want to use these channels to compete with Netflix and get the 25+/35+ segment - that transitioned out of Youtube once they grew up and got bored/too busy for vlogging - to get active on Youtube again. Apparently the 25-35 year olds prefer to watch Netflix over Youtube, so Nyk is pushed as a product that Google can use to compete with Netflix. Plus I don't think Nyk could work for anyone other than himself and his Google overlords.
I don't care if I become a lolcow. I just want to save my family. I think Nick knows he is sick, but he's a sociopath. The thing is, sociopath perverts are not happy. They are lonely and desperate for human connection. So yes, maybe Nick will continue on for a while, but his mental state will continue to deteriorate.

Wikipedia Scholar

kiwifarms.net
I don't care if I become a lolcow. I just want to save my family. I think Nick knows he is sick, but he's a sociopath. The thing is, sociopath perverts are not happy. They are lonely and desperate for human connection. So yes, maybe Nick will continue on for a while, but his mental state will continue to deteriorate.
you have a chance to turn back, right now. if you keep shitposting on the farms of all places, it will not end well.

Nykysnottrans

Repeat after me: I am beautiful.
kiwifarms.net
Guys, for those of you who are just logging in: Youtuber Blinski just admitted that he's "Nykytyne3". He has posted two videos in this thread - both of which I have reported to the mods for being off-topic - in which he doxxed his mom and dad's personal phone numbers over some personal matter that has nothing whatsoever to do with the topic of this thread. In one of these videos he admitted visiting his mom's house with a shotgun "for self-protection". I would encourage you to block him and to report his videos to the mods for being off-topic. Blinski is clearly going through some psychotic episode and is abusing this thread to post about his personal vendetta with his parents. Block him and do not respond to him. This guy is having a public meltdown.

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
Edit5: it seems like the ultimate destiny of this thread is still within Blinski's hands, seeing as he is the OP and could potentially delete it. Out of respect for him, I think it's best to just leave the thread as it is currently, as a kind of warning to him to later see after he finally gets the medical treatment he severely needs. It's honestly just really sad to watch a talented young man break down like this, as it's clear that he's (normally) talented and a hard worker. Perhaps when he is in a more stable state, he will see the damage he's done to his reputation and family, as well as the potential danger he could have gotten himself into -- mental breakdowns and guns are a dangerous mix. And then perhaps nuke this thread and any other content he's been posting elsewhere on the internet in his misguided efforts to "expose Them", whoever 'they' supposedly are.

Please Blinski, for your own sake, get help. And then come back and delete your online rantings.

Minor power level:
I had an older relative in my family who was similarly a super intelligent and talented lawyer... until when around his later 20s/early 30s he developed schizophrenic symptoms which totally derailed his life: divorce, fired from work, developed alcoholism and chain smoking cigarettes, and became entirely dependent upon the support of his family to continue living. His medication made him somewhat able to communicate normally (like, he wasn't having psychotic fits), but the damage had been done and he simply wasn't the man he used to be. I only bring this up because it looks a LOT like this is what's happening to Blinksi here. As someone who legitimately appreciated some of his earlier Youtube videos and posts on KF, I'd be sad to see this happen and ruin Blinksi's life.

Edit4: I think we have a legit schizocow on our hands, as the public meltdown is continuing into the morning (9/3/2019). Blinksi just provided additional details DIRECTLY ONTO KF that self-dox the poor guy. Honestly, if the guy would just get some help none of this would have happened, but he's currently thinking that there's some sort of "organization" out there of shady people who are "in on it". The sad thing about being crazy is that you don't realize how crazy you actually are. It also seems that when really intelligent people go schizo, the fireworks are quite a bit more amusing.

If anyone would like to chat with Blinski (power word: Justin Joseph Muchlinski), he publicly shared his contact information on his last video.

He posted more personal info publicly on YouTube (despite several people telling him to delete the videos and to stop sharing personal details), but figured this could be an adequate start for a new lolcow thread as his schizoid breakdown develops further.

Edit: the reason it’s all so baffling is that up until recently, Blinski seemed to post very reasonable content that was enjoyable and seemed like the potential start of a channel that could get some actual attention over time as he built up his subscriber base and influence.

But then a few days ago he started posting some extremely offputting weird shit that included personal details.

Apparently, in his mind at least, his father is a pedophile/child molester(?) and Blinski made a report to the Hudson, WI police department (which he forgot doing) with that claim. He has since arrived at his mother’s house unexpectedly while wielding a shotgun (allegedly to “protect them” from their “gaslighting” father), while showing further signs of agitation and possible manic/psychotic features.

Needless to say, his family is concerned (especially as it sounds like his accusations towards his father are completely base-less — per his own admission, Blinski has no actual hard eveidence of this and is just acusing him of misdeeds), and yet as of this writing, Blinski has refused to go to a hospital for a mental health evaluation.

Further details as they develop.

Edit2: a friendly Hudson area police officer confirmed that the department has received multiple calls/complaints re: Justin’s welfare, and said that as of 11:20 PM EST that there is no cause for further concern. Sounds like he’s either agreed for a mental health evaluation, or has sufficiently calmed down to the point where officers no longer feel it necessary to press the matter any further.

Justin, for your own sake, delete those fucking YouTube videos.

Or not, and become a new lolcow. Up to you.

Edit 3: in the one video, it’s revealed during his conversation with the officer that in 2015, Blinksi was apprehended by police while pointing a Smith and Wesson .38 handgun at himself (and earlier, his father). This was apparently the only previous time he’s had a run-in with law enforcement.

Blinksi has previously spoken of his alcoholism as well as brief period of time when he transitioned (for a period of approximately 2 years due his admitted autogynephilia), but has since detransitioned. Apparently is also on some cocktail of psychiatric medications, a change in which might’ve sparked this current meltdown. Is on the autism spectrum per self discussion.

The current problem he's having is largely due to projecting his own fears, insecurities, and diagnoses into others, as if autism is responsible for everything, or that because his sexual fixations are fucked up, obviously his dad must somehow have them too (despite not having any actual hard evidence).

It’s worthwhile to remind the reader that’s schizophrenia typically manifests in men in their 20s and early 30s.

Despite how fucked he is in the head, in his more sane moments Blinski is actually a fairly intelligent guy (as per his earlier videos) and has a Law degree (and supposedly graduated near top of his class, at least according to his own discussions).

I don’t know, it’s kinda like looking at a car wreck but I can’t stop staring.

:story:

Last edited:

whatintheheck

kiwifarms.net
so this is what you faggots were doing in the Contrapoints thread lol
what can i say, the contrapoints thread attracts the biggest fucking faggots ever, myself included :christine: -- it's to be expected given the thread's subject.

just wasn't expecting one of the semi-regular contributors to suddenly have a public meltdown and post it on, of all the fucking places, the kiwi farms. what the fuckk??