Venesa Burranupakorn / Benjanun Sriduangkaew / Requires Hate / Winterfox / pyrofennec / acrackedmoon - SF Writer and SJW responsible for CRIMINAL NEGLIGENCE; Kill Count: 7+

• DDoS is active again.

myst

kiwifarms.net
Winterfox is still around. Figures she'd try to prove herself as a serious author and be shit at it. Most of the authors she attacked were much better than her. Vox Day loved her because he's nothing but talentless drama too.

The worst were her beta orbiters who bitched about tone policing if anyone told her to shut up. At least the name of Nick Mamatas is front and center on her Twitter profile, tarring him with her incompetence. The same guy who once obliquely mocked someone winterfox drove to a suicide attempt https://archive.md/y9QE8 also thinks prose like this is talent.

An eruption of hands. Tapered digits with nails like claws, finer than any pen, the arms as large as palace-pillars. Their color is that of asphyxiation.

Because when I think of something sharp and fine, I think of Bic.

326.jpg

Hellfire

Sugar Cubes
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Crossposts. Rebecca Gerber and Sean Simpson are also white knighting the serial harasser. I'm sure a lot more of the toxic lolcows are as well if anyone cares to check.
Cow crossover. Rebecca is Stanning for serial harasser RequiresHate because she got butthurt over an article outlining her harassment. Rebecca claims RequiresHate "saved [her] life on multiple occasions by standing by [Rebecca] when harassed." Verily an "amazing woman" who not only made rape and death threats, but also harassed people to suicide attempts and has an actual body count; she was found guilty of criminal negligence that resulted in the deaths of 6+ people. https://quillette.com/2018/08/18/the-forgotten-story-of-how-punching-up-harmed-the-science-fiction-fantasy-world/
View attachment 522511
View attachment 522513
It looks like RequiresHate may be asking when to unlock her account, because of course the shitbag is playing victim when details of the harassment she inflicted on others won someone a Hugo award.
View attachment 522514

myst

kiwifarms.net
A lot of her friends have run away tbh. The ISFDB removed her writing. But the MSM never covered this because they're also beta cucks. For anyone curious as to why she had so many supporters:

https://web.archive.org/web/2012080....com:80/678836.html?thread=21468596#t21468596

There is rhetoric and there is actually attacking a person in the flesh. Her rhetoric is inflammatory. It is intended to be. I do not and have never believed they represented serious threats. Obviously, I do not approve of acid attacks, for crying out loud. But in rhetoric, we exaggerate for effect. DO I wince when she eviscerates authors who are my friends? Yes. Do I mean, when I use that word, that she literally removes their viscera? No. It is a rhetorical effect. She also provides a valuable critical service, says things that often go unsaid, and male authors have said equally inflammatory things and gotten kudos for it--a topic covered on this blog quite recently.

This was typical of her cheerleaders. She's not serious and the effect is just emotional. Why should emotions matter? :autism: Plus, straight white men have threatened to throw acid in people's faces and gotten away with it. Because that's real and not stupid. This in a blog post about harassment.

Cathy is too nice to her writing. It's too bad to be purple prose. It's the stuff of fanfiction mst3ks.

The bride glances at me once before she curtsies to my house-lord, proper and correct: she dips just so, the brilliant sash unfurling on the ground like abacus beads, and kisses the hand of Samonten Tarangkaya.

An unfurling sash has a lot in common with accounting beads. Good on Mixon for finally roasting her.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She appears to be throwing a pity party for herself, still locked down.
View attachment 523156

Saying she caused shit is an understatement. Though what REEEEbecca is saying is B.S. dindu nuffin, so she's right but for the wrong reasons.

"She caused an absolutely monumental shitstorm" would be getting closer to describing what is wrong with this person.

Jaimas

AN ENEMY STAMD
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look, when you have Social Justice Warriors and Social Justice Critics alike finding you abhorrent, that's a good indication that something might be wrong.

When you have even the racial identitarians telling you to calm your shit down, that's a fine indicator that perhaps your grasp on things have slipped.

When the entirety of the sci-fi community of every political stripe declares you a blight upon the world and advocates your removal from said community, that's a good demarcation that you've fucked up.

But when George RR Martin himself tells you to fuck off, that's when you know that you've made it as far as dickery is concerned.

Not sure if you guys realise but she has a new book out; considering who co wrote this I'm guessing our girl is also a communist then. No direct proof of that yet though.
Speaking of the guy who co wrote it, he's a philosophy professor at a Canadian University.
1_o72kJmpnElb1CZ6MtcIr5A.jpeg
Screenshot_4.png

who knew he would also be crazy... does he not realise his co author is literally a billionaire?

Screenshot_2.png

Screenshot_3.png

Attachments

• 1_o72kJmpnElb1CZ6MtcIr5A.jpeg
    1_o72kJmpnElb1CZ6MtcIr5A.jpeg
    106.6 KB · Views: 157

lechatnoir

I'm just a cat
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if you guys realise but she has a new book out; considering who co wrote this I'm guessing our girl is also a communist then. No direct proof of that yet though.
Speaking of the guy who co wrote it, he's a philosophy professor at a Canadian University. View attachment 529539View attachment 529550

who knew he would also be crazy... does he not realise his co author is literally a billionaire?

View attachment 529551
View attachment 529552

Why am I not surprised that she might support communism on top of being rich?

Chan the Wizard

My Gemsona is autistic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It seems like a lot of rich or upper middle class people (or at the very least, those who grew up rich or upper middle class) tend to support communism.

They support edgy trends and nothing more. She couldn’t care less about the working poor. I mean that much should be obvious considering the dead.

Next Task

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They support edgy trends and nothing more. She couldn’t care less about the working poor.

Yeah, I imagine this is less about her supporting communism and more about her supporting getting her writing out as much as possible while pretending she isn't responsible for a decade plus of toxic bullying, plus her negligence causing the death of tourists.

Safir

目が覚めて落ちぶれろ
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of the guy who co wrote it, he's a philosophy professor at a Canadian University.
Oh, a billionaire and a philosophy professor. A long all-expenses-paid sabbatical in picturesque Taymyr would be delightfully educational and inspiring for both of them.

Zaryiu

kiwifarms.net
If I understand the process correctly, it also makes it extremely easy to trace her family, as I believe that part of the process of changing one's surname to a Thai one is that you have to register a completely original name. Therefore all the Bur(r)anupakorns in Thailand should be related.

And yes, they're totally yellow shirts. One of her uncles is mayor of Chiang-Mai, and there's been some evidence that a lot of other family members have political ties. It might be part of the reason why she's done such a thorough job of wiping her online tracks, since she wouldn't want to disgrace her family (and also because she's made occasional anti-monarchy politically charged remarks which will get you in big-time trouble in Thailand).
:late::offtopic: Anyone able to describe the difference between yellow, red and green shirt movements in Thailand politics and how they compare with each other

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited: