Dramacow Venus Di'Khadijah Selenite / Thomas Lee Hinyard - Racist, e-begging tranny "dyke-faggot"

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

UselessRubberKeyboard

This *is* my scary avatar. You ever use a Speccy?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Venus was off Twitter for 3 days which I thought was odd. This is why.

View attachment 805784

View attachment 805785

View attachment 805787
I'm gonna be that person and buck the trend, because sexual assault is fucking horrible when it happens to anyone, and how you react to it is often weird and totally illogical. Venus trying to carry on as normal while feeling conflicted and out-of-it sounds pretty par for the course tbh.

I can well believe he would be assaulted - he's very curious looking to a normie and quite often dresses "sexy". That shit is like catnip for weirdos, unfortunately. Telling the feds is the last thing he'd do when he hates them (and whitey) as much as he does (and going through the assault in detail again to someone you don't know wouldn't help). He did the right thing - told the people close to him what happened so they could support him. Gave himself some time to process it as best he could, focused on the good things around him. Yeah, maybe asking for money on twatter wasn't a great look but he does it so often that at this point it's expected.

For once, there's no faulting him. I hope he can get through this ok. Fuckin predators on public transport, man. :heart-empty:

Da Banggaz Da Lyfe

kiwifarms.net
The thing is: Tommy uses "violence" and "assault" so much that it's hard to take him seriously.

Watching his twitter and Instagram from the screenshots you all have shown and checking his social media out myself, he's cried wolf over too many trivial things. If he was actually assaulted (which probably did happen, not gonna say it wouldn't or didn't), it's going to fall on deaf ears and no one will take him serious.

And him begging for money on Twitter doesn't help

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna be that person and buck the trend, because sexual assault is fucking horrible when it happens to anyone, and how you react to it is often weird and totally illogical. Venus trying to carry on as normal while feeling conflicted and out-of-it sounds pretty par for the course tbh.

I can well believe he would be assaulted - he's very curious looking to a normie and quite often dresses "sexy". That shit is like catnip for weirdos, unfortunately. Telling the feds is the last thing he'd do when he hates them (and whitey) as much as he does (and going through the assault in detail again to someone you don't know wouldn't help). He did the right thing - told the people close to him what happened so they could support him. Gave himself some time to process it as best he could, focused on the good things around him. Yeah, maybe asking for money on twatter wasn't a great look but he does it so often that at this point it's expected.

For once, there's no faulting him. I hope he can get through this ok. Fuckin predators on public transport, man. :heart-empty:

When someone trollshields the lolcow's validity because "muh subway predators".

sorry, guys. I had to post that. I'll take my Mad On The Internet ratings, but I can seriously doubt that the assault happened. considering how fucking vehement she is about everything and the fact that she didn't even try to fucking report it to the police, it's merely just another one of her e-begging schemes for the feels over reals; troon-type lolcows are always saying shit about assault for the feels, but they never ever point it to the authorities

AlexJonesGotMePregnant

he put a baby in my butt
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

sorry, guys. I had to post that. I'll take my Mad On The Internet ratings, but I can seriously doubt that the assault happened. considering how fucking vehement she is about everything and the fact that she didn't even try to fucking report it to the police, it's merely just another one of her e-begging schemes for the feels over reals; troon-type lolcows are always saying shit about assault for the feels, but they never ever point it to the authorities

I sincerely doubt any sexual assault happened as well. A tall, somewhat-fit visibly mentally ill black man is far from the first target for a predator scoping out a rando to rape. doesn't this idiot openly talk about being a sex worker or how cool sex workers are? he was probably shopping for a john and changed his mind afterwards.

UselessRubberKeyboard

This *is* my scary avatar. You ever use a Speccy?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yeah, I feel you. At this point there's less than no-one in the troon community that hasn't been raped or accused of being a rapist, and for most of them it's a badge of honour for being taken as a female (lol right). The only thing that made me think twice in this case was how Venus reacted. Don't think I've ever seen a troon online that was """assaulted""" and didn't squeal about it loudly and in overhyped detail immediately. I expected him to rage and man-hate, rage about the police, cis dudes, the troon murder rate etc etc, and there was none of that. Him passing up a golden opportunity to squeal for attention is what made me suspect he might be telling the truth this time.

He does like to be the guy that's different to all the other troons, though, so who knows.

It just shows how bad the track record is in the troon community when the automatic reaction of 99% of normies is to roll their eyes and go "sure, Jan" at a troon saying they were sexually assaulted. And they've nobody to blame but themselves.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Meh, I feel like that poster was addressing the laughably outdated and disproven claim that people who get assaulted immediately phone the police, not saying Penus definitely got raped.

The Pink Panther

The Nigga Panther
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meh, I feel like that poster was addressing the laughably outdated and disproven claim that people who get assaulted immediately phone the police, not saying Penus definitely got raped.

Elaborate on why people dont automatically make that their first option in the case of sexual assault.

homewayhalf

kiwifarms.net
Elaborate on why people dont automatically make that their first option in the case of sexual assault.
Fear of police, embarrassment, not wanting to admit it happened, not wanting to face the consequences of accusing someone people like of a crime (and the ensuing fallout of being called a liar), not wanting to be known for being raped, denial, fear of retaliation, the list goes on. Sorry to derail but it’s pretty common knowledge that people are sexually assaulted and don’t call the cops; the reasons are really irrelevant because it happens.

I worked at a nonprofit for sexual assault victims for five years, I know this happens, yes it’s frustrating but it is what is is for numerous nuanced reasons, etc etc etc.

I don’t believe Venus but him not calling the cops isn’t even in my top five reasons why lol

Last edited:

Armitage

kiwifarms.net
Fear of police, embarrassment, not wanting to admit it happened, not wanting to face the consequences of accusing someone people like of a crime (and the ensuing fallout of being called a liar), not wanting to be known for being raped, denial, fear of retaliation, the list goes on. Sorry to derail but it’s pretty common knowledge that people are sexually assaulted and don’t call the cops; the reasons are really irrelevant because it happens.

I worked at a nonprofit for sexual assault victims for five years, I know this happens, yes it’s frustrating but it is what is is for numerous nuanced reasons, etc etc etc.

I don’t believe Venus but him not calling the cops isn’t even in my top five reasons why lol
I know this and absolutely agree, the difference though is that in most cases these persons would also not shout it on social media that they have been sexually assaulted

deadmermaid

Heavy Cream
kiwifarms.net
#1 reason why most sexual assaults go unreported? The fear of not being believed. Lets hope they didnt get assaulted.

I do agree w that its weird to put it in social media & not report it to the police.

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
I'm considering requesting, I need to stop scrub my twitter of some personal info first. Will update when I do it

Venus has read and possibly still reads this thread so make sure you don't give yourself away. I considered making a random trans twitter profile to request with but don't want to bother with that just to be frustrated at all the nonsense being posted.

#1 reason why most sexual assaults go unreported? The fear of not being believed. Lets hope they didnt get assaulted.

I do agree w that its weird to put it in social media & not report it to the police.

Yeah, I actually think it may have happened. Not going to the police is completely understandable and Xe claims to be or have been a sex worker and most prostitutes feel they can't go to the police for anything. Venus' sex work is different than being some random hooker on the streets so I doubt Venus has some negative reputation to the police at this point, but Venus might also be of the mindset that nothing could really be done to that person anyway, so why waste time filing a report and everything else?

Last edited:

hash-slinging slasher

kiwifarms.net
Don't forget that he has an instagram too.
gross2.png

gross1.png
Remember that the crashpadseries will take literally any two lolcows from off the street and film them having sex with each other in the name of feminism. No seriously. It's about feminism. Did they pay you in woke points, Venus? You should convince them to have Johnathan Yaniv on for an interview!

gross3.png
Tom apparently has an entire harem of really weird faggots. Like attract like?

screenshot.png
Not interesting but this reminded me of something. I don't know this for sure but I know someone who's followed him for a long time. If you want to make him REALLY mad, insult Janet Jackson. He's apparently obsessed with her. I'll ask if there's any screenshots. I personally think the surgery Janet Jackson got to look more white makes her look like a muppet.

Also he has this link https://www.venusselenite.co/ in his instagram bio. I don't think it's in the OP.

Seeing implants on someone with such a manly body never stops being funny. Most troons I see on here are fat blobs so extra moobs look slightly less crazy. Anyway, if you click "Upcoming Events", you'll see that he's hosting a workshop on August 1st but it doesn't say where. The website seems pretty empty except for a LOT of masturbatory (figuratively for once) paragraphs about how awesome he is (which is what I'd expect from someone who says he was mentored by even crazier troon, Lourdes Ashley Hunter - sadly I don't have a link to the old facebook post where he claimed to have been mentored by her), a few photos, and a youtube video.

https://youtu.be/0rWlMymhN8I

Last edited:

LesbianSleepoverParty

kiwifarms.net
Venus' Twitter is no longer private so I'll scroll through and provide updates of what we missed over the last ~2 months.

June 26 - flew to Baton Rouge, Louisiana ("home")
June 27 - bitching about not receiving $200 in Janet Jackson merch from her shop a month after purchase
v5.PNG

July 2 - mentions that xe considered drinking alcohol after being sexually assaulted, but managed to stay sober
July 3 - asks for suggestions on dealing with fireworks as xe has had PTSD symptoms the last two 4th of july holidays
July 4 - one of the girlfriends is gone for a month for a "farm job".
v6.PNG

July 8 - "I need an official medical diagnosis of chronic fatigue syndrome", goes to hospital, proceeds to rant about how xe hates hospitals and nobody is helpful
July 11 - suspects a bladder infection, goes to emergency room

v7.PNG

July 18 - doctor update. Lab samples came back clear, Venus is suffering from a muscular injury and just needs ibuprofen
July 20 - laser day. Traveling same route as when sexually assaulted. Nothing happens on this trip. Venus has 4 "applications" to complete for next week.
July 25 - needs $150 for a trip to DC. I was getting concerned about the lack of begging.
July 31 - "straight and cis people are not allowed to have opinions on us anymore". Ranting about Mario Lopez and people not 100% for trans kids.

v8.PNG

Aug 6 - sad about Toni Morrisson dying
Aug 11 - celebrating 5 months sober
v9.PNG

Aug 13 - begging for $198 to fund travel to NYC from August 18-22. Claims to have been booked for a gig.
Aug 14 - the entirety of the $198 has been donated by generous people
Aug 15 - shares a post from a trans person saying "Y'all gay men and cross dressers are fucking trash. I really hate y'all and don't ask me why I'm homophobic"

Imagine being trans and homophobic at the same time.

3 hours ago - begs for Lyft money to get to the gig as xe "doesnt feel safe taking public transportation".

That was pretty much everything of importance. There were also posts about working on midheaven and being sad about trans people getting killed but that's nothing new or interesting.