Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm. Just popped over from Youtube as nick has put his stream placeholder up for "Reading Vic's appeal documents" but i don't see anything new here.

Am i being a dumb?

No, I just checked re:SearchTX. No new docs. Unless Nick boomer'd and he meant he has the transcripts from the last hearing.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of chupp, anyone have any info on chupps response to request for facts and findings for the decision at fees and sanctions?
Not yet. Chupp had 30 days to respond, but if he doesn't they have to remind him that they asked for it and then he gets an additional 30 days (which seems kind of exceptional but whatever).
Hmm. Just popped over from Youtube as nick has put his stream placeholder up for "Reading Vic's appeal documents" but i don't see anything new here.

Am i being a dumb?
I think he's going to read the document they filed requesting evidence to added to the appeals court's record.

• Informative
Reactions: AStupidMonkey

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of chupp, anyone have any info on chupps response to request for facts and findings for the decision at fees and sanctions?

Chupp has twenty days from the date of the filing to give them what they want. After that time, he has an additional twenty days when Lemoine inevitably writes out his ,"It's my GoFundMe money and I want it now!" letter.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
Chupp has twenty days from the date of the filing to give them what they want. After that time, he has an additional twenty days when Lemoine inevitably writes out his ,"It's my GoFundMe money and I want it now!" letter.
I dunno if it is just me, but I can never read something lemonine would say and not hear the wheezing voice nick does.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
Can Chupp really increase the fees after the final ruling?

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
Can Chupp really increase the fees after the final ruling?
I think lemonaids is wanting something to submit to appeals. Pretty sure he will be appealing the fee decision.

@AnOminous can lemonine wait till vics appeal before appealing the fees or does he have to appeal his fees first? I know the logical thing to do would be to wait and see if the TCPA dismissal gets overturned, but this is lemonine we are talking about, plus I dunno how long he has to appeal the decision.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
I still think Lemoine and Ron got into a fight over something and that's why Lemonparty hasn't done anything autistic in the last little bit. I wonder what his Twitter looks like rn. Ron and Lemoine.

Either that or his bosses tard wrangled him, considering Lemoine is making them all look exceptional.

I think lemontwink, and his firm are tight, Nick mentioned that Martinez might have said a few times that Whick Phillips is a firm that lies. We’ve seen how much Lemon lies in filings, and he did for the fees also, and we have the report fromTy, that Lemontwink’s senior partner even raised his voice at the judge.

I think they’re only mad at the judge, and Ron.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I think lemonaids is wanting something to submit to appeals. Pretty sure he will be appealing the fee decision.

@AnOminous can lemonine wait till vics appeal before appealing the fees or does he have to appeal his fees first? I know the logical thing to do would be to wait and see if the TCPA dismissal gets overturned, but this is lemonine we are talking about, plus I dunno how long he has to appeal the decision.

All appeals will be dealt with in the appeals court. He can't just sit on an appeal. Deadline is 30 days. It's already been appealed anyway so if he wants to raise the issue it's time.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
All appeals will be dealt with in the appeals court. He can't just sit on an appeal. Deadline is 30 days. It's already been appealed anyway so if he wants to raise the issue it's time.

Think he's currently waiting on Chupp's finding of fact ,for the Fees.

AnOminous

But I'm not mad at anyone.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Think he's currently waiting on Chupp's finding of fact ,for the Fees.

That will be a matter for the appeals court too. Judge Chupp no longer has jurisdiction over the case (imo), and while he can explain his reasoning for his decision, and the appeals court can consider it, he can't change it (imo). I believe Chupp went out of his way to ensure that the entire matter was out of his hands and ripe for appeal.

I could also see Chupp literally just refusing to do it. The rule clearly states it's mandatory but it wouldn't be the first time he just ignored a mandate.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
That will be a matter for the appeals court too. Judge Chupp no longer has jurisdiction over the case (imo), and while he can explain his reasoning for his decision, and the appeals court can consider it, he can't change it (imo). I believe Chupp went out of his way to ensure that the entire matter was out of his hands and ripe for appeal.

I could also see Chupp literally just refusing to do it. The rule clearly states it's mandatory but it wouldn't be the first time he just ignored a mandate.

I can see Chupp washing his hands of it, and trying to ignore it. Although I think the clown car that is Wick Phillips will be on Chupp's ass trying to get that GFM dolla.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
I think lemontwink, and his firm are tight, Nick mentioned that Martinez might have said a few times that Whick Phillips is a firm that lies. We’ve seen how much Lemon lies in filings, and he did for the fees also, and we have the report fromTy, that Lemontwink’s senior partner even raised his voice at the judge.

I think they’re only mad at the judge, and Ron.
I thought that was Martinez yelling

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Weeb Wars' "Remote Assistance" Team Leader
kiwifarms.net
I thought that was Martinez yelling

Martinez didn't need to yell.
Which I'm thankful he didn't, because getting an attitude doesn't substitute for a good argument. I wouldn't feel confident in Martinez Hsu as much if they acted like speds.

MoRon's counsel on the other hand are total speds.

Meanwhile, Sam in the corner ready to take his money and run for the hills:
tenor.gif

Harvey Danger

getting tired of this whole internet thing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meanwhile, Sam in the corner ready to take his money and run for the hills:

Although I think Marchi deserves to be dragged back in, a tiny chaotic part of me wants the COA to uphold her dismissal, for Sam to get fully paid... and then to have Sam go on Nick's show to talk about the case while the other idiots suffer through discovery.

I know that's :optimistic:, but a troll can dream.

Tags
None