Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.

私は誰?
kiwifarms.net
so nick has a stream with vic planned for the 24th...
I'm seeing it too. I would not have expected this. But I'm going to assume they won't say a word about the case (other than to tell the inevitable superchat(s) asking that Vic won't be talking about it), if they have any sense. Unless I'm missing something. I think they're going to talk about anything else, but what exactly I'm not sure.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
so nick has a stream with vic planned for the 24th...
I'm seeing it too. I would not have expected this. But I'm going to assume they won't say a word about the case (other than to tell the inevitable superchat(s) asking that Vic won't be talking about it), if they have any sense. Unless I'm missing something. I think they're going to talk about anything else, but what exactly I'm not sure.
It'll be either the 23rd or the 24th depending on which part of the world you are in. In Nick's time zone it'll be Wednesday night, specifically because he doesn't want any possibility of having the show completely derailed by a ruling showing up mere hours before show time.

Cloud8521

kiwifarms.net
in case anyone missed the joke, here is the unfunny explanation

23fcc517a4.png

6thRanger

" 🎶 I've had enough of these people...! 🎶 "
kiwifarms.net
As the page loaded, his glasses, glistened with sweat, nearly slid off his face.

His sigh of relief was so large the latest Bull momentarily stopped pleasuring his forever fiance and turned to him, filled with scorn.

Quickly removing the remote from his waistband and putting down his phone, he began refilling the snack tray.

Ron Toye's fast beating heart was slowing down, the opposite of the bull's thrusts. He would have yet another week of anticipation in store.

It'd be pretty funny if next week is the week since Nick is gonna have the man, the myth, and absolute gay pantsed legend on the show next wednesday. At least Titans dropped a teaser for season 3 so today isn't a complete wash.