Video Game Music -

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
KI always has the good shit

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
I love this one for what it is... A Christmas-themed version of Rob Zombie's "More Human than human" (Literally, he did the music for this game) from the only one of the first 3 Twisted Metals I actually remember playing as a kid (even though I'm fairly certain I played the other two as well.)

Reactions: BhertMern

Syaoran Li

Disney Delenda Est
kiwifarms.net
Since it's Halloween and we live in Clown World these days, I figured I'd post a few of my favorite tracks from CarnEvil.

Given the nature of this forum, I think this would be a great theme tune for Kiwi Farms

This track from the second half of the stage would be the signature tune for horrorcows and certain horrific communities like Atomwaffen, All The Fallen, or the Zoosadists.

The anthem of dying lolcow communities like Tumblr and ED or washed-up has-been lolcows like Brianna Wu and ADF

A&H should have this as their anthem, because the /pol/ rejects will make you scream and cry and then you'll die...

I think this should be Weeb Wars board's official anthem, because that whole saga is every bit as crazy and out of left field as this mashup remix...

DiceindaMirror

Doesn't count as an X-mas avatar
kiwifarms.net
iS: internal Section is a very underrated Japan only PS1 game (It plays sort of like Tempest, N20, Rez, etc) and it has an excellent techno soundtrack (and the ability to play your own music CDs).

Reactions: Syaoran Li

Massively Strong Greed

Thanks for the money, dummy!
kiwifarms.net
Might as well post more

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino