Vinesauce -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Ensign Bones

Mad at Star Wars
kiwifarms.net
If all of this ends up with our Italian boy suddenly making an announcement in a few years that he got engaged and a kid's on the way, I'd more than happy to hear that. Vinny deserves the good life and having him go the Hootey route absolutely suits him!
I can't picture Vinny trusting women ever again, as much as I'd love to see little Vincent Palmieri IV streaming 20 years down the line

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Vinny started talking about why he no longer will show the art (tl;dr, he's over the attention-seeking art hoes) and as he did so, he managed to end up in front of the "Bottoms Up!" advertisement in Cyberpunk and started to laugh.

Amazing.

Edit: for your viewing pleasure

View attachment 2490278
if he never does another stream, this will be the final image broadcasted on his twitch 🙏🏻

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
If all of this ends up with our Italian boy suddenly making an announcement in a few years that he got engaged and a kid's on the way, I'd more than happy to hear that. Vinny deserves the good life and having him go the Hootey route absolutely suits him!

The optimism is nice but I dont see that happening given how hes been using women as disposable cumrags for 10+ years and seems incapable of having a geniune relationship with a woman. Hope I am wrong and he does go the Hootey route.
Im going to miss Hootey if he really isnt coming back for next years charity.

Now that fan art isnt going to be showcased does that mean Cheesy might move on? The amount of Vinny fan art she has is beyond obsessive creepy fan-girl. That along with all the " shroomsonas " Ive been seeing.

jizzyjazz

kiwifarms.net
The optimism is nice but I dont see that happening given how hes been using women as disposable cumrags for 10+ years and seems incapable of having a geniune relationship with a woman. Hope I am wrong and he does go the Hootey route.
don't forget that he's also got terribly bad luck with the women he chooses to go out with. from his best friend's girlfriend that was actively cheating on him with vin, all the way to fans he met at conventions that intend to collect dirt on him and attempt to ruin him with it years later.

salsa

resident monky
kiwifarms.net
Now that fan art isnt going to be showcased does that mean Cheesy might move on? The amount of Vinny fan art she has is beyond obsessive creepy fan-girl. That along with all the " shroomsonas " Ive been seeing.
Cheesy doesn't strike me as someone that would jump ship the second she's told she won't get Vinny's attention anymore. I think she genuinely does like drawing art for the streams and not necessarily as a means of pulling a Cryptidkitten and sleeping with him as the end goal. That said, she might divert her attention over to Ross and co. since she frequents his streams as well and tries to act buddy-buddy with some of his guests on Twitter (ie. Hacker, Alpharad, etc).

Honestly, Vinny's been open about not getting married in the past, but he's definitely not someone that's destined to be forever alone or always down on his luck with women. If anything, him getting off social media has probably given him more options to look more locally without stalkers looking into his personal life. The allegations sucked and I don't doubt that those women coming after him weighed him down, but he's a tough guy that's bounced back from a lot of ridiculous shit over the past 11 years. He just needs better taste in women lmfao.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net

Even if the allegations hadn't happened and Vinny had decided to make these changes simply out of a desire for more normalcy, I think the likelihood of this is pretty low. Vinny has been pretty vocal about not wanting or liking kids, and while the allegations definitely acted as a catalyst for some major positive changes in his life, I highly doubt that a sudden interest in long-term monogamy was one of them.

he's also got terribly bad luck with the women he chooses to go out with. from his best friend's girlfriend that was actively cheating on him with vin, all the way to fans he met at conventions that intend to collect dirt on him and attempt to ruin him with it years later.

Also this. Vinny has a track record of going for whichever girls are the worst for him; it'll be a miracle if he manages to land someone who is not only good for him, but can put up with his simultaneous superiority and inferiority complexes.

Slamerella

What's an hour?
kiwifarms.net
I'm not gonna lie corruptions are really weak this year (so far), like aside from Vinny's commentary I'm actually bored. But I guess I've just been spoilt ever since the crazy Mario Kart Double Dash corruptions.
The PS2 ones (with the Sopranos game) has been one of the best ones yet, accounting for every single corruptions ever. I'd also argue that the super bowl corruptions are also funny as hell a lot of the time. I doubt anything will top the OG Donkey Kong Country Corruptions.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Have faith people. Somewhere out there, there's a twice-divorced milf with a college-aged child who's searching for her boy toy.
Vinny doesn't seem to be into milfs. He's more interested in college aged e girls who are mentally unstable.

I could totally picture him introducing his gf to his parents, who has pink hair, a heart shaped eyeliner stamp, uses neo pronouns and self diagnosed herself with a multiple personality disorder.

There was this one "professional gamer" who almost got stabbed to death with a sword by his mentally unwell gamer girlfriend because he had tinder on his phone. Let's hope something like this will never happen to vin.

boomzoomcoom

kiwifarms.net
LIMES VTUBER

LIMES VTUBER

Sounds like i'm glad I missed the stream. People are bitter Vinny has a life now? Grow up. These hoes aren't loyal.
No. Earlier posts are exaggerating, to my disappointment. I expected to find mass seethe, but both skimming through the Twitch chat and the Full Sauce comments there's only a tiny amount of actually upset/bitter posts. Several Youtube commenters actually brought up that the booru getting dropped is due to the connection between the April drama and thirsty artists.

Attachments

• nut.png
    nut.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 202
  • nut2.png
    nut2.png
    146.7 KB · Views: 196

EdiblePanties

kiwifarms.net
Also this. Vinny has a track record of going for whichever girls are the worst for him; it'll be a miracle if he manages to land someone who is not only good for him, but can put up with his simultaneous superiority and inferiority complexes.
Agreed him finding a mentally and emotionally stable woman close to his age that can deal with his issues would be a miracle.

Vinny doesn't seem to be into milfs. He's more interested in college aged e girls who are mentally unstable.

I could totally picture him introducing his gf to his parents, who has pink hair, a heart shaped eyeliner stamp, uses neo pronouns and self diagnosed herself with a multiple personality disorder.
Here we thought he was into some sweet bigtitty MILFs but he just had to tap unstable ethots almost two decades younger using they/them pronouns with rat-looking faces. God his taste is disappointing.