Vinesauce -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

sardine

kiwifarms.net

Glass Sealing

it’s a different castlevania pic so it counts
kiwifarms.net
I know Vinny absolutely isn't the type to bring this stuff up, and I seriously doubt he would, even now that he's 95% pre-recorded; but has he made any comments or allusions to recent events that have been happening throughout the latter half of August? Have to do with a withdrawal from a country?

Ah, yes, the most reliable and important perspective on these incidents: New Yorker in his mid-30s that streams vidya on Twitch

Mandowhorian

Anywhere he goes, I go
kiwifarms.net
I know Vinny absolutely isn't the type to bring this stuff up, and I seriously doubt he would, even now that he's 95% pre-recorded; but has he made any comments or allusions to recent events that have been happening throughout the latter half of August? Have to do with a withdrawal from a country?
I haven't watched a ton of Fullsauce stuff because I've been busy (I'm just now getting to season 2 of Rim World) but I highly, highly doubt it. Even when he was just streaming on Twitch he never really brought anything up politically to my knowledge (I think there were a few vague things but they were few and far in between)

salsa

resident monky
kiwifarms.net
You essentially just predetermined your own answer. The last time he was remotely political was when he was skirting around the election discussions when that was happening in November. Some could argue that him saying Happy Pride during Subnautica 2 was a "political statement", but speaking purely on actual American politics: he doesn't bring that stuff up. There's not really a need for him to do so imo. Besides, if anyone's looking for civil political discussion or needing to feel validated on their political beliefs on Vinesauce of all places, maybe it's time to log offline for a bit.

Chatspiracy Theorist

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Coming out of lurking to announce that this got deleted and the person who wrote it either changed their username or deleted their account as well. Now we will never know the true end of the self-insert scat incest noncon Vinny fanfic
1630452650315.png

1630452689943.png

1630452837587.png

they deleted their account (source: my internet history)

WaluigisTacoStand

kiwifarms.net
Coming out of lurking to announce that this got deleted and the person who wrote it either changed their username or deleted their account as well. Now we will never know the true end of the self-insert scat incest noncon Vinny fanfic
Kinda disappointed I didn't get to read this.
Those who did- think it's Cryptidkitten??

exhausted

Not mad on the internet, just sad on the internet.
kiwifarms.net
Trust me, you didn't miss much. Either way, it's archived.
On the topic of Vinny's shit: "like a delectable pastry straight from the world's most sacred oven (let me die here as your prized jew, burn me alive and kiss my bones when i'm gone)."
:stress:
Even if critical levels of cringe don't get to you, I don't recommend this one. This is bad writing even for streamer fanfiction and was absolutely written by a teenager.

Last edited:

Don Yagon

Пой же, цыган, зажигай-ка, милый, белую ты кровь!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2506238
We can now officially crosspost with the V-tuber thread
There's just something about vtubers that makes them all look the same. Like, their authors try to create unique look, but it still turns out even more generic than any other anime girl. Or maybe I'm just a boomer who can't understand the appeal.

Speaking of which, Joel was a vtuber even before that.
mpv-shot0001.jpg

Also disappointed to go to /vt/ a first time in months and not to see a single Annoying Orange thread.

Last edited: