Vinesauce -

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
Vinny got oddly offended by that Bum Simulator game, apparently. Least according to the comments. Which is odd, considering he's made jokes about the special olympics, said faggot and nigger, and also played Barn Finders not even 2 years ago. Odd thing to start standing on a soapbox for.
nah, he played it for quite a while and seemed fairly amused, he did moralfag a little, but in a bemused "lol THIS is allowed??" way, but considering that it was pre-recorded and he could've stopped early and not uploaded if he was actually booty bothered, he even sounded like he was up for a second session at the end.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net
Because bums are like NYC's mascot. Hit too close to home
Yeah, but if there's anywhere the whole "bums are scum that tell you to fuck off if you give them food instead of money" stuff applies, it's in New York City.
nah, he played it for quite a while and seemed fairly amused, he did moralfag a little, but in a bemused "lol THIS is allowed??" way, but considering that it was pre-recorded and he could've stopped early and not uploaded if he was actually booty bothered, he even sounded like he was up for a second session at the end.
Eh, fair enough. I think he was just playing it up a bit for the sake of keeping some of the more...unsavory types from getting angry at him, even though you figured those types would leave after the totally real and egregious accusations.

Megadoodoo

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, but if there's anywhere the whole "bums are scum that tell you to fuck off if you give them food instead of money" stuff applies, it's in New York City.

Eh, fair enough. I think he was just playing it up a bit for the sake of keeping some of the more...unsavory types from getting angry at him, even though you figured those types would leave after the totally real and egregious accusations.
He also cut out this gender joke about the pigeon you find.

Vinny got oddly offended by that Bum Simulator game, apparently. Least according to the comments. Which is odd, considering he's made jokes about the special olympics, said faggot and nigger, and also played Barn Finders not even 2 years ago. Odd thing to start standing on a soapbox for.
It's like white guilt except for homeless people. He feels guilty for all the times he told a homeless to fuck off instead of helping them.

Bungus Scrungus

kiwifarms.net

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
During a reddit ama, he was asked about a "funny" story once and told the story of seeing a homeless man eat chicken off of the ground.

Seems pretty weird that he'd get upset at the bum game if he thinks that some poor homeless dude eating thrown away food is funny.

KSJ3

kiwifarms.net
@Anon The Mous its's probably something to do with treating vinny being on youtube instead of live on twitch as still being gone, when vinny has said he feels more comfortable like this

That said, you're the person who got yelled at, i can feel it

Considering I remember Vidyabum banning two people for continuing to argue about their mental illnesses in chat even after he gave him a warning. You've hit the nail on the head with that one.

03crep

CLOSE THE WINDOW YOURE LETTIN THE STANK OUT
kiwifarms.net
I watched limes for the past few years casually but I think I hate vtubers. I didn't even know I did until now because I have literally never watched one just seen reaction images with them. It's just the style is the most modern kawaii ugu shit I have ever seen, so much that it makes me sick. lol. They make them so pastel and light there is no way to even ignore it. I'm not even not a weeb but I just fucking can't watch vtubers man.

I watched her streams the second most after Vinny and her regular schedule was great. Oh well...
Yeah, if you're not into it then you simply aren't into it. I never got anime fever, at least as hard as some of my friends did who now watch VTubers. The problem here is that anime girls are better than real girls in a lot of ways. They're full of vivacity with that "uwuw kawaii" shit and they generally love their male interests with unrealistic intensity, this subconsciously makes full-blown weebs more attracted to them than real women. I mean couple that with the million "big titty schoolgirl wants to fuck shy introverted boy" anime plots they watched growing up and you start to understand how as adults they can get into vtubers. They are literally the most ideal streamers for those kinds of people. To people like you and me they're revolting, lifeless, and their high-pitched kawaii voices put a pit in your stomach.

Chatspiracy Theorist

Chucklefuck extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
$233k raised, which is still a great number, gg everyone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210911-074825.jpg
    Screenshot_20210911-074825.jpg
    773.3 KB · Views: 66

gaspump

kiwifarms.net
Vin streamed Warioware today.

Seems like we can expect a 2 streams a week schedule from him. He's definitely comfortable with streaming again and enjoys it.
And it wasn't in the ass-end of the night like he used to do. He's been saying it a ton in the pre-recorded stuff, but actions speak louder than words and it really looks like getting some perspective and achieving some distance did him a ton of good.

Ravana

TAKE WING YE SOULS OF WAR
kiwifarms.net
So did the people that were on the accusation bandwagon ever do anything else or did they just eventually fuck off without consequence? Not looking to open the can of worms back up just curious if anything ever came of it.

Don Yagon

Пой же, цыган, зажигай-ка, милый, белую ты кровь!
kiwifarms.net
So did the people that were on the accusation bandwagon ever do anything else or did they just eventually fuck off without consequence? Not looking to open the can of worms back up just curious if anything ever came of it.
Doesn't seem like so, for the better or worse. Vinny got his long-deserved vacation, twitter whores were told to fuck off by the majority of userbase and probably went to search another streamer to leech attention from.

03crep

CLOSE THE WINDOW YOURE LETTIN THE STANK OUT
kiwifarms.net
Vin streamed Warioware today.

Seems like we can expect a 2 streams a week schedule from him. He's definitely comfortable with streaming again and enjoys it.
Yeah, for a while there I was convinced he really hated streaming and YouTube was going to be his platform for the rest of his career. I didn't expect he would come back to streaming at all, so that's great and whatever his schedule is I'm fine with it. Streaming doesn't need to be a 6-days-a-week grind for someone with his kind of following. It's clear when he's streaming he's in his element, just when he makes sure to take time for himself too.

superbomb

kiwifarms.net
I think vinny is knocking out lots of birds with one stone by stockpiling pre-record content which lets fullsauce keep up at vinny's own time & pace when the formula used to be streams as long until 2am nearly everyday, that nightlife was a millennia long era of vinesauce and had to be what changed, its the best course of action that taking the break exactly how vinny is doing from that fruitless controversy but this simple summer break and pre-record era of vinesauce is what combats everything that wore vinny down as any man with vin's record would get exhausted and could use a long due vacation.

Great President of McHell

Beta Orbiter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still gonna miss the near-daily streams. There was something special about them, and I don't think anyone on Twitch has the same two games in four hours type style. Oh well. All good things. Maybe he'll return to them one day.
sucks but 4 hours every night was never going to be sustainable, they fact he did it for nearly 10 years is insane.