Vinesauce

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Cryogonal

kiwifarms.net
(:_(
I know... Apparently he's getting over a really bad breakup with his long-term girlfriend. I heard she was a psycho bitch who made him write fake apology tweets about he was a cheater and a piece of shit because he was friends with another girl.
Wait, that's what that apology was really about? Poor Simple.

Most Dumbest Bitch

[LGBT] Leader of Antifa
kiwifarms.net
Who does Vinny have chemistry with? Let's be real, he comes off as an introverted outsider in almost every single collab he ever does. Outside of maybe his videos with his mods.

He and KY had pretty fantastic chemistry, honestly. Him and Imakuni are the only ones that Vinny ever seemed to actively enjoy streaming with in my opinion.

Moral Decay

Last alive among the lifeless race
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Guess I'm in the minority here - I thought he had good enough chemistry with Joel, at least in the Spelunky 2 stream.

Vin's just a bit of an autist, and he's socializing in front of an audience. He already guards himself on stream, throw in someone else he's not used to streaming with - and their own audience with their own culture - and he probably needs time to mentally adjust.
Really? Yeah, he made alot dick jokes, but he didn't give off the impression he liked dick.
Part of it is the fact that he and his viewers make gay jokes with no repercussions, which these days is usually only possible with the LGBT crowd. Part of it is speedrunning and the people it attracts.

But most of it was someone telling me he was. Clearly they were wrong.

Zvantastika

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vinny is live again for the Smash thing. He barely awake and as per usual it makes me giggle how crazy he sounds, both in raspy voice and silly things he says lol
I wonder if he'll play a bit more Smash after this or 'nah' for a while and play Metroid and the other stuff first. Personally I'm still waiting for that last Cyberpunk stream ~

Edit: Just as I posted this, he mentioned Metroid on Friday and Cyberpunk gets delayed again, fuck.

Last edited:

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
I really don't enjoy Vinny's smash directs because it's usually just him awkwardly venting. He always gives off "I'm sure people some people like this but I fucking hate it..." energy.

Like dude, it was NEVER gonna be something from Chrono Trigger. Christ.

johnny johnny yes papa

kiwifarms.net
I really don't enjoy Vinny's smash directs because it's usually just him awkwardly venting. He always gives off "I'm sure people some people like this but I fucking hate it..." energy.

Like dude, it was NEVER gonna be something from Chrono Trigger. Christ.
I don't even know why he cares. He barely plays the game anymore.

Johnny Hungee

holy moly its da big homie
kiwifarms.net
I don't even know why he cares. He barely plays the game anymore.

I think it's because despite the fact that he plays VERY few games out of his comfort zone, there's always the chance that he might get DoomSlayer or something from Chrono Trigger.

At least we don't get to hear him say "I wanted Chrono or Magus...." again.

johnny johnny yes papa

kiwifarms.net
So this is why the boys always tell us not to sub and instead wait until the charity event. I wonder what Vinny was making while he was still streaming full time.

1633522438204.png

Don Yagon

Пой же, цыган, зажигай-ка, милый, белую ты кровь!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

ScatmansWorld

kiwifarms.net
So this is why the boys always tell us not to sub and instead wait until the charity event. I wonder what Vinny was making while he was still streaming full time.

View attachment 2601878
I'm not sure how accurate that one is. There was an updated sticky posted of yearly gross income.
https://archive.md/6rQVt

According to this, Vinny is #271 grossing overall and makes just under 500k a year. (Probably excludes tax).
Capture.PNG

So yeah, I think it's safe to say streaming is his main source of income.

EDIT:
Also in case you were wondering, Joel is #825 at around 217k a year.
Capture.PNG

EDIT EDIT: Ok I'm being told this is actually gross income since 2019 or so, meaning it's about 2 years worth of income.

Last edited:

johnny johnny yes papa

kiwifarms.net
I'm not sure how accurate that one is. There was an updated sticky posted of yearly gross income.

According to this, Vinny is #271 grossing overall and makes just under 500k a year. (Probably excludes tax).
View attachment 2602008
So yeah, I think it's safe to say streaming is his main source of income.

EDIT:
Also in case you were wondering, Joel is #825 at around 217k a year.
View attachment 2602143
I think that list is for 2 years so not quite so much but still pretty good.
and hes buying discount juice and pasta on clearance in bulk like on that tlc cheapskate show, his savings must be pluuuump
To be fair he used to go to Japan once a year for like a week or two which isn't exactly cheap.

Don Yagon

Пой же, цыган, зажигай-ка, милый, белую ты кровь!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and hes buying discount juice and pasta on clearance in bulk like on that tlc cheapskate show, his savings must be pluuuump
Or maybe he just gambles away the rest. You all know his affinity for anything gamble-related.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
To be fair he used to go to Japan once a year for like a week or two which isn't exactly cheap.
not cheap, but all the jojo vhs' he could find while there wouldn't scrape the end of a month's payout, but yeah he was bringing his band member too. Either way I'm proud, doing pretty good for like .01 shilling ever.

I'm pissed that cohh and charlie are dunking on jerma, cohh is a douche, and charlie just lazily watches youtube vids

Attachments

• FA__pNLVIAMl-KY-orig.png
    FA__pNLVIAMl-KY-orig.png
    52 KB · Views: 157