Vinesauce

• Copy+pasting images with your clipboard now works again, ending the two-month reign of terror we endured of the prior notice.

Glass Sealing

it’s a different castlevania pic so it counts
kiwifarms.net
That's a somewhat safe distance from Umeå but Skellefteå have different problems.
View attachment 2626236
text:
- *americans joke about incest in Alabama*
- people in Skellefteå

"(it is locally called "Skelleftesjukan", the Skellefteå disease)"

Don't fuck with your family or they will name a disease after your home town.

I ended up getting bored and looking at Skellefteås Wikipedia page and some fucking sperg unironically put Joel in this list of like writers and actors and shit

AFF6EBEC-418F-4602-B316-ACE76CC7C3F9.jpeg

gaspump

kiwifarms.net
>won't watch/play kingdom hearts because it's "shit"
>watches fecal funny

View attachment 2628158
For the record I have played it. I own the first for PS2, bounced off it twice. Tried it again on Series X since the trilogy was on the Game Pass when I got it. Was immensely bored by the time I got to Traverse Town and I already knew it doesn't get better. Had a thunk about how fucking stupid the plot gets and I will never attempt it again. I would watch Joel's videos of it if he freely dumps on it as he should, though.

johnny johnny yes papa

kiwifarms.net
For the record I have played it. I own the first for PS2, bounced off it twice. Tried it again on Series X since the trilogy was on the Game Pass when I got it. Was immensely bored by the time I got to Traverse Town and I already knew it doesn't get better. Had a thunk about how fucking stupid the plot gets and I will never attempt it again. I would watch Joel's videos of it if he freely dumps on it as he should, though.
The absolute stupid, batshit plot is part of the charm. Once you get into it the stupid shit like Goofy talking about how Sephiroth is the dark part of Cloud's heart doesn't even phase you anymore.

gaspump

kiwifarms.net
The absolute stupid, batshit plot is part of the charm. Once you get into it the stupid shit like Goofy talking about how Sephiroth is the dark part of Cloud's heart doesn't even phase you anymore.
I probably could've gotten behind this if KH1 didn't bore me to tears. I'm well aware that this is basically fixed in KH2 but how can you skip a whole game in a plot-heavy series, even if the plot is ridiculous?
To wit: I'm legit looking forward to Stranger of Paradise because the demo was fun as hell to play (albeit filled with frame drop and performance jank) and I hope to hell that it takes itself as seriously as it seems to with the whole "Bullshit" scene which made me laugh my ass off. But first and foremost I actually enjoyed playing it.
But we're getting a bit off topic here. Joel's video of Death Trash posted this morning was fucking great and it seems like the perfect game for him and I hope he plays the full version when it comes out.

Haram Exercise

Two months sober (for real this time)
kiwifarms.net
I really want to see more of that courage game from Joel, even if the chat holds his hand through it. I love those weird games you have to edit files to beat, I just suck at them.

Neurotypical Mantis

The demonstration is over!
kiwifarms.net
the old bork facade video has made me deep dive into joel's old videos. i wish his elvira dos madness playthrough was still up.
eta: oh shit i found it

Last edited:

Perfect Weapon

kiwifarms.net
I've been downloading a lot of old Vinesauce streams lately from early 2016 and before and the old DOS Madness's is one of them. If anyone wants me to share that video on this website please let me know. Speaking of old videos, did anyone archive Joel's playthrough of Super Nazi Penis Cartel Freedom Fighters (SMB3 Hack) from 2013? It was on youtube before but it looks like it was deleted.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
I've been downloading a lot of old Vinesauce streams lately from early 2016 and before and the old DOS Madness's is one of them. If anyone wants me to share that video on this website please let me know. Speaking of old videos, did anyone archive Joel's playthrough of Super Nazi Penis Cartel Freedom Fighters (SMB3 Hack) from 2013? It was on youtube before but it looks like it was deleted.
I'd absolutely love to see old vimesauce stuff. Thanks for your work.

ChefKiss

Autism Sommelier
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, Vinny had one of his senile days when he played Inscryption, huh?
I know right? I'm not expecting him to master that game within the first 30 or so minutes, but some more competence would have been nice.

The puzzles on the walls were the worst part, he spent ages just randomly switching them up and down he didnt even TRY to use his brain.