Gross Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here's another pic of the guy she's allegedly hooking up with:
View attachment 783129

I'm guessing he's a self-loathing "male feminist" who's been roundly rejected by Tinder. Who else could tolerate Virgie at all?

A year or two ago Virgie claimed that she had been dating a handsome, successful lawyer for a while, but she broke it off. If remotely true (I'm skeptical of Virgie's definition of "handsome" for one), none of this makes any sense. Is the dating scene in San Francisco an abysmal cesspool of leftovers?
Doubt.jpg

Looks like she just snapped a photo of a unaware guy holding his vape and reading his phone, not a boyfriend.

MicrowavedApple

kiwifarms.net
I doubt her book has sold enough copies to pay out what little advance she may have got, much less royalties, and there are only so many landwhales privileged enough to be able to afford her "Babecamp" events (which I don't even think she's offering any more, due to abysmally low turnout at the last one).
If this sales calculator is accurate, she's only selling about 4 physical books a day, and 1 e book per day - definitely not enough to quit her day job if she still has one (which I don't believe she does anymore given how much she travels). She's still running an online only version of babecamp to the tune of almost $300 per person, but considering she panders to a crowd that whines about being poor almost as much as they whine about not getting hit on by hot dudes, I can't imagine she has a ton of participants. Even if she's lucky enough to get 5 at a time, an extra $1500 here and there is not going to make a dent when she's competing with people who are making tech salaries.

I have absolutely zero clue as to what her speaking engagements or Forbes gig would pay. She doesn't actually show much her living situation on social media from what I've seen, so I always assumed it was something fairly unglamorous, like having to share a studio or 1 bedroom with a platonic roommate.

Last edited:

Shitmonger

women aren't funny
kiwifarms.net
God damn, that is one ass-ugly bitch. We haven't even scratched the surface of her hideousness. It's like the god of ugly fucked the hag goddess and this is the half-baked, aborted-in-the-second-trimester fetus.

Actually, are we sure it isn't a 45 year-old obese Asian man? Because it looks like a 45 year-old obese Asian man that trooned out. I feel like I could Google search something like "fat middle-aged Asian faggot" and find a picture of someone that looks just like Virgie.

I know I'm probably in top hat territory here but I rarely find someone this astonishingly unattractive. I'd love to see those crazy South Korean plastic surgeons take a crack at this thing.

Gourmet-Beans-and-Rice

No cereal will ever be good enough
kiwifarms.net
God damn, that is one ass-ugly bitch. We haven't even scratched the surface of her hideousness. It's like the god of ugly fucked the hag goddess and this is the half-baked, aborted-in-the-second-trimester fetus.

Actually, are we sure it isn't a 45 year-old obese Asian man? Because it looks like a 45 year-old obese Asian man that trooned out. I feel like I could Google search something like "fat middle-aged Asian faggot" and find a picture of someone that looks just like Virgie.

I know I'm probably in top hat territory here but I rarely find someone this astonishingly unattractive. I'd love to see those crazy South Korean plastic surgeons take a crack at this thing.
My finger literally hovered over the top hat but then I was like “...I mean....” 🤷🏼‍♀️

JuniperFalls

kiwifarms.net
Teen Vogue published a piece called "Baby Fat Isn't Real, It's Just a Fatphobic Myth." Virgie is one of the "experts" they quoted.

1568757747853.png

Heaven forbid anybody think that "too much food" might make a person fat.

Thread crossing: after scrolling down to the bottom of that Teen Vogue article (big mistake), I found this gem by Ashleigh Shackelford. Virgie is being quoted in great company.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino