Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Phil Ken Sebben

The Potato Whisperer.
kiwifarms.net
But because she's a perfect goddess who is right in all things, the fault is not her garbage scow of a stomach or her utter lack of discipline it's YOU! You and your fatphobia!

I'm all for feeling good about yourself because not everybody is going to have a perfect body that others want to see naked. But going from that to "I'm perfect the way I am" is what leads to FA assholes like Virgie claiming that they're somehow being shamed by somebody else wanting less cake.

Bitch nobody ever died because of lack of cake. You know what people have died from? Overeating. Have you ever wondered why there are no morbidly obese fat people? It's because they're all dead from overeating. She needs to learn to like salad and maybe she'll actually like herself for realsies.

Last edited:

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20201116-143113_Instagram.jpg

We do not doubt you Virgie. Goddamn.

TY for not wearing pants that show your crotch. The world doesn't need to see your cameltoe.

SassyAndMorbidlyObese

Smug Dumb Quarter Ton
kiwifarms.net
Is this the "cake emergency" woman? You know the one that says that asking for a small slice of cake is somehow fat shaming?

Bitch if there's one thing in your life that you could cut back on it's cake.
She has already eaten a couple lifetimes worth of cake. I don't understand these huge people fussing over missing a slice of cake. Your holding a entire bakery shop on your body, now's the time to eat less.

There is nothing wrong with a normal sized slice of sugar and butter laden cake, but please embrace moderation, for real, and eat lots of vegetables, fruits and minimally processed starches and protein. Common sense.. which, in this modern day, is none too common.

Last edited:

Punt Speedchunk

kiwifarms.net
I do like Michelle McDaniel's videos and her cosplaying...but Creepy Turkey Lady Mit Boobage is some good old-fashioned nightmare fuel.

Of course, if you put a gun to my head I would still smash CTL before I'd do Virgie Tover.

(BTW Michelle just in case you see this it's a joke made in fun please don't send Turkey Lady after me...)

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
I do like Michelle McDaniel's videos and her cosplaying...but Creepy Turkey Lady Mit Boobage is some good old-fashioned nightmare fuel.

Of course, if you put a gun to my head I would still smash CTL before I'd do Virgie Tover.

(BTW Michelle just in case you see this it's a joke made in fun please don't send Turkey Lady after me...)
It's the perfect motivational pairing, if we set aside the turkey head: Gorgeous, aspirational Michelle versus revolting, vile and doubtless mephitic Virgie.

Putzbomb

kiwifarms.net
She has the ugliest face I have ever seen. She doesn’t have one nice feature.
I hate that I agree cos I’m no picture perfect specimen...but she looks like she is melting. She’s not a super fat yet she has all the traits. Her chins, arm and back fat, legs...she’s just got a super weird body I’ve not seen the likes of before. He glasses and hair cut do her no favours either but she seems to like the ugly visual choices she makes and remonstrates those of us who say she could look better if she tried...

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
I hate that I agree cos I’m no picture perfect specimen...but she looks like she is melting. She’s not a super fat yet she has all the traits. Her chins, arm and back fat, legs...she’s just got a super weird body I’ve not seen the likes of before. He glasses and hair cut do her no favours either but she seems to like the ugly visual choices she makes and remonstrates those of us who say she could look better if she tried...
I guess it's good for her business because Virgie wants to look relatable to all the insecure women who join her "babe boot camp"

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Her whole look just screams, "Oh, you're going to reject me for being fat and ugly? I'll give you even more reason to reject me!" It's defiantly ugly, and deliberately unflattering.

And I get it. She got a really shitty roll of the genetic dice, even without a hundred pounds of extra weight. She was never going to be pretty, even if she lost weight, and she'd still have a weird-shaped body because of her odd pattern of fat distribution. So in a way, I can understand why she said, "Fuck it, I'm not going to bother trying any more. I'm going to eat the fucking cake, because at least that form of happiness is available to me, and I'm going to dress to make people look at me, because I know they don't want to."

It's not the best strategy, and it's not going to do her any favors in the long run, but then again, none of these fats are thinking about the long run. If they were, they wouldn't be fats.

She can eat all the cake she wants now, but she's still furious. Underneath the wacky clothes and brash attitude is a vast reserve of rage. She hates other women (especially white women) for not being as ugly as her. She'd love to drag other women down to her level, or even lower, which is why she preaches empowerment, liberation, and self-love to women even fatter than her--she encourages them to self-destruct, gives them the means to justify it, and gets them to pay her to cheerlead them in their descent.

Really, her cartoonish, unflattering personal style is the least of the problems with Virgie.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
Her whole look just screams, "Oh, you're going to reject me for being fat and ugly? I'll give you even more reason to reject me!" It's defiantly ugly, and deliberately unflattering.

And I get it. She got a really shitty roll of the genetic dice, even without a hundred pounds of extra weight. She was never going to be pretty, even if she lost weight, and she'd still have a weird-shaped body because of her odd pattern of fat distribution. So in a way, I can understand why she said, "Fuck it, I'm not going to bother trying any more. I'm going to eat the fucking cake, because at least that form of happiness is available to me, and I'm going to dress to make people look at me, because I know they don't want to."

It's not the best strategy, and it's not going to do her any favors in the long run, but then again, none of these fats are thinking about the long run. If they were, they wouldn't be fats.

She can eat all the cake she wants now, but she's still furious. Underneath the wacky clothes and brash attitude is a vast reserve of rage. She hates other women (especially white women) for not being as ugly as her. She'd love to drag other women down to her level, or even lower, which is why she preaches empowerment, liberation, and self-love to women even fatter than her--she encourages them to self-destruct, gives them the means to justify it, and gets them to pay her to cheerlead them in their descent.

Really, her cartoonish, unflattering personal style is the least of the problems with Virgie.
You know, if Virgie had her ridiculous style but had a nice personality and was an artist for example, her weird fashion choices would be seen and received so differently. Virgie and her ilk never understood, that you really do not have to be conventionally beautiful to make it in the world. It is a tad harder, but there are some ugly mofos walking around just enjoying their lives and being succesful.

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net

I may have said it earlier in the thread, but Virgie's entire mindset is that she wants to be "the baddest bitch in the room", but then she gets upset when people think she's a bitch.