Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

fuzzyrodent85

kiwifarms.net
you can't try to convince me that obesity is healthy when you look like that.
What do you mean? Virgie Tovar is the height of sexiness! I pleasure myself every night while fantasizing about her wrinkly jowls. In fact, I masturbated to that pic of her with a pumpkin with "fuck diets" carved into it at least 37 times. Yeah, fuck diets, Virgie Tovar, because I'm diets and am ready to pound your lumpy ass. The squelching of her juices against my erect penis would sound like music to my ears. Mmm the price I would pay to lick every single one of her jiggly chins. The stench of nacho cheese and unwashed sweat would only serve to heighten the experience.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
What do you mean? Virgie Tovar is the height of sexiness! I pleasure myself every night while fantasizing about her wrinkly jowls. In fact, I masturbated to that pic of her with a pumpkin with "fuck diets" carved into it at least 37 times. Yeah, fuck diets, Virgie Tovar, because I'm diets and am ready to pound your lumpy ass. The squelching of her juices against my erect penis would sound like music to my ears. Mmm the price I would pay to lick every single one of her jiggly chins. The stench of nacho cheese and unwashed sweat would only serve to heighten the experience.
You know, you could just get the same experience if you just lowered yourself down a park toilet wearing a gimp mask.

The-Mad-Asshatter

kiwifarms.net
And then comes the marriage and the baby carriage.

A bunch of little Virgies, then grand-Virgies, while you both grow olllllld and spend the next 30-40 years of your life waking up next to Virgie Tovar.

Finally, if you both get lucky and die at the same time, you both be buried in the same plot and casket, where you'll both be rotting in each other's arms for eternity. 💀

FatFuckingClown

*pins you to the ground and force-feeds you crack*
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’ve worked with somebody who looked JUST like her, but paler. It’s uncanny; even their NAMES are kinda similar.

Can absolutely confirm that it’s really just them acting out against the cards they’ve been dealt - can’t exactly condone it, but it made it VERY transparent as to why when she was a totally psychotic bitch only to girls who she thought “were prettier” (it was ALL of us, she was just that insecure. And wouldn’t you know it, she was over the top sweet and invasively playful with the guys - made a gay guy request to be sent to a different location because he just couldn’t deal with her anymore) and made working at a fucking fast food joint feel like middle school.

(ETA: she would also routinely abuse the free food item perk. This should have been impossible for her, since you were only granted access if you worked more than six hours [she NEVER did lol] but she somehow managed to always strong arm whoever had it who was also working her shift. You would literally see her eating whole combo meals more than preparing them sometimes.)

2020chan

UWU Psycho Princess
kiwifarms.net
20210208_235201.jpg

Sure Jan

20210209_134733.jpg

That comment!

Screenshot_20210209-000020_Samsung Internet.jpg

The last known photo of Andrew the cuck before Virgie ate him.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net

Salubrious

Feelin' Healthy
kiwifarms.net
Diets do work. It's just that the FA movement has set such an impossible standard for success so that they can easily write them off.

In order for a diet to "work" in their minds, it has to be 100% successful, cost no extra money or prep time to do, and then you cannot regain any weight even 5-10 years down the line even if you go back to your old habits.

Clotso Coof

kiwifarms.net
She looks like Asian Mr Potato Head after he got stung by bees. She's 38 yrs old?? I'll bet she looked 40 when she was 15.

You know how people overcompensate complimenting fat women, saying "You have such pretty eyes!" or "I wish I had your nose." No one has ever said anything like that to Virgie...ever. Sorry Virgie, but for every ultra-beautiful girl there's going to have to be one on the other side of the spectrum.

Her "Fat Activism" and general exhibitionism is just her visible anger that she fell out of the ugly tree, hitting every branch on the way down, bounced off the ground, and hit every branch again.

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
She's really showing the man who's the boss! The video is literally just her sitting there eating like a bovine. I think she got paid for this. We are a fallen nation.

View attachment 1988550
When did she get Anna skin? She always has the basketball texture, but she has holes now, too?

Yes, Virgie, please help those poor fat bitches that forget to eat. That common breed of landwhale- "naturally" obese, because they barely eat! They're so busy, they forget. Besides, food makes them anxious because people assume that's why they're big boned :(

Is a 30-minute "noontime snack" had before or after lunch? Between Elevenses and Luncheon?