Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
She's really showing the man who's the boss! The video is literally just her sitting there eating like a bovine. I think she got paid for this. We are a fallen nation.

View attachment 1988550
Honey there ain't nobody believing you forget to eat, goddamn. Everything is about food to them, it's amazing. For a group of people just " wanting to live their luves without harrassment" they sure concentrate on food and eating.

I was wondering why Virgie keeps staying relevant. Then I realized, she's not. Outside of the FA circlejerk yassqweeeeeens she's a sad fat nobody and that warms my cold kiwi heart.

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's really showing the man who's the boss! The video is literally just her sitting there eating like a bovine. I think she got paid for this. We are a fallen nation.

View attachment 1988550
She looks fucking miserable. Like she just got released from the psych ward for trying to off herself and now she's planning to try again.

What's the fucking point of being so "proud" of your fat body and shit if you're fucking miserable all the time? Is the charade worth the lonliness and constant anger? Does she romanticize the fatness as a self-preservation tactic since she doesn't have any other identity? I'd rather be dead than miserable day in and day out...

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Was unfamiliar with 'meal support' but the idea of helping those with eating disorders comfortably eat normal sized meals, assisting them to make good choices or to eat enough... I love the concept.

Trust the HAES & BoPo types to twist that into "We'll support you in eating whatever you want, whenever you want because even though big - hulthy!"

If you're overly large & so is your meal, if your plates are constantly filled with the wrong things & people stare, you don't need help getting comfortable with your poor choices. Rather, think about the looks you got & examine what's on or was, on your plate Then get support in making the right choices & sticking with them.

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Was unfamiliar with 'meal support' but the idea of helping those with eating disorders comfortably eat normal sized meals, assisting them to make good choices or to eat enough... I love the concept.

Trust the HAES & BoPo types to twist that into "We'll support you in eating whatever you want, whenever you want because even though big - hulthy!"

If you're overly large & so is your meal, if your plates are constantly filled with the wrong things & people stare, you don't need help getting comfortable with your poor choices. Rather, think about the looks you got & examine what's on or was, on your plate Then get support in making the right choices & sticking with them.
Bopo contains some sensible ideas gone extremely wrong. Like most social justice niches, it seems well intentioned on the surface but with even the slightest bit of poking around, you tend to unearth the truth; insane and miserable people like Virgie have co-opted it to make themselves feel better about their cursed eating habits and shitty health.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to her face?? Someone else suggested it might be an unaddressed food alegy doing her dirty which seems fairly possible. Virgie would probably eat through anaphylaxis because restricting food is akin to self injury. You might as well open a vein while you're counting calories!

And I agree, the "eat with me" type thing doesn't have to be this diseased, but it is. Mukbang started by and for people who maybe had nobody else to share a meal with and then slowly mutated into freaky meals in huge, ridiculous quantities. Now we have people like Chantal and Nickacado committing suicide one Popeyes chicken sandwich at a time.

M.T. Graves

The Hour of the Wolf
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1988550

Who could realistically eat while looking at her face? I think an eating disorder is the only way it could be done, normal people would have no appetite.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Bopo contains some sensible ideas gone extremely wrong. Like most social justice niches, it seems well intentioned on the surface but with even the slightest bit of poking around, you tend to unearth the truth; insane and miserable people like Virgie have co-opted it to make themselves feel better about their cursed eating habits and shitty health.

Seriously, what the fuck happened to her face?? Someone else suggested it might be an unaddressed food alegy doing her dirty which seems fairly possible. Virgie would probably eat through anaphylaxis because restricting food is akin to self injury. You might as well open a vein while you're counting calories!

And I agree, the "eat with me" type thing doesn't have to be this diseased, but it is. Mukbang started by and for people who maybe had nobody else to share a meal with and then slowly mutated into freaky meals in huge, ridiculous quantities. Now we have people like Chantal and Nickacado committing suicide one Popeyes chicken sandwich at a time.

And this argument is why those in the mental health professions should admit the well intentions failed and either go back to the old ways or try being more punitive. It's not just eating disorders. Well intended mental health stuff has been co-opted by malingerers of all sorts.

* For depression and other mental illnesses
* For diagnosable retardation and co-morbidities
* For anxiety
* For any and all social contract situations.

What was meant to be a well intended bid to remove stigma and encourage people to seek and accept heath has been perverted. It is a point of great personal pride. It is sold as aspirational. It is used as a ready excuse to be self absorbed and hurt others. It is currency and used as a bully cudgel and it has to STOP.

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net
She claimed in a Tedx that she’s been fat since childhood- “she would jiggle and her entire body would undulate,” at 4 years old.

I posted this picture months ago, so I apologize for the redundancy, but yes, Virgie was truly an obese child, like "call CPS and get this little girl on a special pediatric diet, stat" level of obesity, especially considering that it was the mid-1980s, a handful of years before any fat kid epidemic became part of the US cultural landscape and even nonathletic youngsters walked back and forth to school, rode their bikes everywhere, or played outside with their friends for many hours every week:
Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 4.59.39 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Reminds me of those Maury episodes with ham planet kids and their shitstain mothers. There was a similar one on Dr. Phil where the dad eventually won full custody and (surprise surprise!) kid lost weight and was very active.

I JUST GAVE HIM A GODDAMN COOKIE!! IT'S NOT WRONG TO GIVE MY CHILD A TREAT NOW AND THEN YOU FUCKING BIGOT! REEEEE!

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
I posted this picture months ago, so I apologize for the redundancy, but yes, Virgie was truly an obese child, like "call CPS and get this little girl on a special pediatric diet, stat" level of obesity, especially considering that it was the mid-1980s, a handful of years before any fat kid epidemic became part of the US cultural landscape and even nonathletic youngsters walked back and forth to school, rode their bikes everywhere, or played outside with their friends for many hours every week:
View attachment 2006079
As much as I despise Virgie, I have all the feels for young Virgie. No child deserves to be neglected like this. :(

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
As much as I despise Virgie, I have all the feels for young Virgie. No child deserves to be neglected like this. :(
How she is as an adult is really massively because of her childhood.

She was obscenely fat. Overcoming that level of damage and so severe a bad relationship with food is so hard.

Parents who let their kids be like that are vermin

FuckDuckSeagull

hoot hoot hoot
kiwifarms.net
How she is as an adult is really massively because of her childhood.

She was obscenely fat. Overcoming that level of damage and so severe a bad relationship with food is so hard.

Parents who let their kids be like that are vermin
It is pretty surprising Virgie isn't bigger than she is. When compared to our other gorls, she's just morbidly obese and not super morbidly obese.

Last edited:

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Do we know anything about her parents? I’ve been following for for a while but I don’t recall any My 600 Pound Life tier stories about abuse.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Do we know anything about her parents? I’ve been following for for a while but I don’t recall any My 600 Pound Life tier stories about abuse.
Her being that fat and her parents bot doing anything about it/letting it happen in the first place is abuse in abs of itself, surely?

Being beaten or diddled is awful, no child should love through that but at least childhood victims of such things have a clear medical and legal route to cope with it. The harm done by parents who let you pig like that is so long lasting.

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
Her being that fat and her parents bot doing anything about it/letting it happen in the first place is abuse in abs of itself, surely?

Being beaten or diddled is awful, no child should love through that but at least childhood victims of such things have a clear medical and legal route to cope with it. The harm done by parents who let you pig like that is so long lasting.
I agree. I still wonder if we have any additional information about them
that might help explain how she ended up like this.