Virgie Tovar - #losehatenotweight HAES, BoPo Snake Oil Salesman. Fat AF.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Call me Archie Bunker shaking his fist at the sky and so forth but I have to disagree here.

Everybody has some wallowing self-enabling bullshit excuse these days for every horrorcow thing they do with their adulthoods.

I was abyooozed!!! TrAUmA!!! Now I habs a brain dizeez disabiliteee! Self-medicayshun!

How tf did this entire society turn into such a bunch of fragile permanent five-year-olds when our elders went through war and hunger and polio and still turned out happy and sane?
There were bitter losers during every time period. But there also were people who chose to accept theirselves, work with what they have, and make a difference through serving others. Temple Grandin is one person who comes to mind. Temple is aware of her autism and the challenges that come with it. But Temple chose life. She chose acceptance. She chose humility and knowledge. She became a PHD and helps others in many different ways.

Virgie chose death. Virgie has given up. Virgie has lost the plot and wants us all to shoulder the momentous burden of her emotional blackmail and baggage. How do I know this? Look at her fucking face.

NeoGAF Lurker

An Niggo
kiwifarms.net
Call me Archie Bunker shaking his fist at the sky and so forth but I have to disagree here.

Everybody has some wallowing self-enabling bullshit excuse these days for every horrorcow thing they do with their adulthoods.

I was abyooozed!!! TrAUmA!!! Now I habs a brain dizeez disabiliteee! Self-medicayshun!

How tf did this entire society turn into such a bunch of fragile permanent five-year-olds when our elders went through war and hunger and polio and still turned out happy and sane?
There’s a lot of cultural currency in victimhood, especially to the “extremely online” like Virgie. These people are incredibly lazy so they don’t do anything and give up easily if they’re not an expert at something on their first try.

Most fat people desperately want to lose weight but are dismayed that they can’t drop 100+ pounds of excess adipose tissue in a couple weeks. So many of them will try crash diets, fail at those and then just get fatter than ever. Most fat people don’t have good friends, they just have people who enjoy that you’re in the same bucket. So it’s easy to wallow in misery and stay fat.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Most fat people don’t have good friends, they just have people who enjoy that you’re in the same bucket. So it’s easy to wallow in misery and stay fat.
Excellent point right here: I bet most people only follow Virgie because they might be fat. Some might be immobile. Some might fart constantly every moment they're awake...but at least they don't look like a Team America puppet that overshares gross sex stories and calls themselves a "sex expert."

Daughter of Cernunnos

Ghost [email protected]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There were bitter losers during every time period. But there also were people who chose to accept theirselves, work with what they have, and make a difference through serving others. Temple Grandin is one person who comes to mind. Temple is aware of her autism and the challenges that come with it. But Temple chose life. She chose acceptance. She chose humility and knowledge. She became a PHD and helps others in many different ways.

Virgie chose death. Virgie has given up. Virgie has lost the plot and wants us all to shoulder the momentous burden of her emotional blackmail and baggage. How do I know this? Look at her fucking face.
Funny you should mention death. I think she's hanging out with people from the death positivity movement recently. Caitlin Doughty, the "Ask a Mortician" Youtube woman did a very cringey crossover episode with a sex positive gay man once and likened the two movements before so ⚱️fat positivity+death positivity+sex positivity⚱️ is the ultimate positivity trio atm.
virgietovar Omg! Meeting my "Anti-Diet Work as Death Work" course co-teacher @heart.wise.woman in-person for the FIRST TIME!!!!

We met online.
We designed the course over emails, zooms and phone calls.
We've done a bunch of IG lives.
Today we finally hugged IRL!

Brussels Sprout

Call any vegetable
kiwifarms.net
Funny you should mention death. I think she's hanging out with people from the death positivity movement recently. Caitlin Doughty, the "Ask a Mortician" Youtube woman did a very cringey crossover episode with a sex positive gay man once and likened the two movements before so ⚱️fat positivity+death positivity+sex positivity⚱️ is the ultimate positivity trio atm.

I am confusion.

So she thinks being "anti-diet" is a type of "death positivity"? I'm familiar with "Death Positivity" as they call it (though acceptance probably a better word) and I like Caitlin Doughty. I enjoy her content a lot though she is getting more and more cringe every day... but this feels very backwards to me.

I'd think being even moderately health conscious is true "death positivity" since you're respecting your body enough to make its time on earth enjoyable and functional. Also you're at least slightly increasing your chances of a non-horrible death should you be fortunate enough to grow old. Virgie and the fatass acceptance community are eating themselves into miserable, early graves and embarrassing mobility limitations prior to deaths sweet release.. Where is the positivity?

rocknrollmartian

kiwifarms.net

Lmao, these two grifting assholes expect cheap commie wokesters to pay them $99 for stuff like a Spotify playlist and a cake recipe:
Screen Shot 2021-04-24 at 6.02.12 PM.png

theriddler3

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not that this means much, but her skin is easily the worst it's ever looked. She's almost 40, but this looks like hormonal teenage acne, probably thanks to her diet:
View attachment 2198988
Is she wearing frames without lenses like teens did in 2010?

Are you really that's suprised that her surface-of-the-moon facial skin is also constantly irritated and broken out? I think her diet is fucking with her already fucked hormones. Gorl is hairy, too. I think she has true and honest PCOS.

Constellationzero

MAPP gas huffer
kiwifarms.net
Not that this means much, but her skin is easily the worst it's ever looked. She's almost 40, but this looks like hormonal teenage acne, probably thanks to her diet:
View attachment 2198988

"SEX EXPERT" Bigots.
What did people do back when all they had was Dr. Ruth Westheimer to dole out advice and commentary? I mean--she was like--a Grandma!! She probably couldn't even get laid in a men's prison with a fist full of furloughs! /s.

Angry New Ager

Farting for God soon
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2198988
That horrible skin is just the visible, outward manifestation of what an inflamed mess she is inside. Same with Corissa; same with Anna O'Brien. In Virgie's case, her acanthosis nigricans--a visual marker for emerging diabetes--is coming along nicely in her neckfolds and knuckles.

She's not as big as any of the other fats we discuss here (young Jude has already surpassed her in corpulence), but her abused body is falling apart right on schedule.

And of course, it'll be systemic racism and fatphobia that's to blame, rather than her self-destructive eating habits, when she finally gets diagnosed with the beetus.

Once again, I'm struck by how bizarre it is that we get to watch people with severe mental disorders insist they're the sane ones--and be applauded as such by academia and certain factions of the media, and even receive uncritical support from some members of the medical profession--as they destroy themselves in real time. What a crazy world we live in!

Free the Pedos

What the fuck's a washing machine doing in a pub?
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2198988
This picture is uniquely pathetic. I don't know how well Jenny Craig works, but at least the people inside are trying to improve their health so they can do more, be in better health, and be there longer for their friends and family. She's throwing all of that away for a burrito.

Sweet Yuzu

NOT A SHARK I SWEAR
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2198988
Most people with prematurely aged skin like her have damage from the sun which she may or may not have. Photodamage causes the majority of visible skin ageing. However, in her case I think glycation is damaging her skin. Excess refined sugars and carbs create a chemical called AGES that damage the skin by binding to collagen and elastin, making the skin less flexible and breaking it down. Think of her ugly face when you think of your future as a fatty kids.

Gramlol

kiwifarms.net
Virgie's skin makes me recall one of the gems of family wisdom, oft repeated by my mum- 'you get the face you deserve by 40'. Skincare etc, but more things like if you spend a life treating yourself and others badly, scowling, and neglecting your health, it will be obvious by 40. Judging by the state of Virgie's (and Tess Holliday's) faces, I think mum was right.