Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D, just don't thirstpost

Kefka

It was supposed to be "Kafka" but yeah
kiwifarms.net
Didn't Indonesia mainly just get shitty vaccines or something?
yeah we mostly got the one from china. The other one was AZ and i think it was pretty good? Not considering some super small numbers who got blood clot from AZ tho

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
kiwifarms.net
What I've heard about the Sinovac one is that places it's been deployed don't appear to have any reduction in transmission rates, so it may not do anything beneficial.

Diya

Yes. It's Window 7 jellyfish and a rabbit.
kiwifarms.net
What I've heard about the Sinovac one is that places it's been deployed don't appear to have any reduction in transmission rates, so it may not do anything beneficial.
All the data so far point to the fact that Sinovac *can* help you develop less severe effect of the disease should you contract it. It doesn't help much in protecting you from infection, nor does it help at all with combating the spread among population. Still, it use very old and established tech (deactivated virus pieces) to made and not those fancy genetic manipulation, so it generally have less side effect and risk of complication later on. If it's free and you can get those two shot easily, it might worth getting them anyway while you wait until better vaccine to become available. Unless you hate China with passion like me and refuse to take their faulty and cheaply made 4G chips in your body.

I am not here

kiwifarms.net
yeah we mostly got the one from china. The other one was AZ and i think it was pretty good? Not considering some super small numbers who got blood clot from AZ tho
All the data so far point to the fact that Sinovac *can* help you develop less severe effect of the disease should you contract it. It doesn't help much in protecting you from infection, nor does it help at all with combating the spread among population. Still, it use very old and established tech (deactivated virus pieces) to made and not those fancy genetic manipulation, so it generally have less side effect and risk of complication later on. If it's free and you can get those two shot easily, it might worth getting them anyway while you wait until better vaccine to become available. Unless you hate China with passion like me and refuse to take their faulty and cheaply made 4G chips in your body.
I told my family not to accept any of the Sinovac vaccine, even if they get paid for it. Glorious CCP managed to "control" the virus so well that when it came for their final phase 3 trials, they didn't have the numbers to have proper clinical trials, so what do they do? Vaccine diplomacy! Oh will you look at that? This African/South American/Middle East/SEA country has high cases of the virus and are struggling to get good ol Uncle Sam's vaccine. Here! We are generous CCP and this vaccine does not come with any caveats. BULLSHIT

Idk how most of you on this thread in the farm feel but here's what I feel is a very good video on it.
Link to vid
tl;dw - CCP are using the rest of the world as 1) its testing bed for phase 3 trials 2) the vaccine is used to curry/bully decisions in some of these world govts. However, the possible silver lining is that by saying they will be the world saviours, its possible they cripple their own manufacturing of the vaccine unless they buy from Western manufacturers and possibly die out.

Oh, but surely some vaccine is better than no vaccine. Idk about that..
link to vid
tl;dw 20 doctors in Indonesia still caught the bug and bit the dust.

but my fellow farmer, this purely is coincidental. Just search it up. Alot of the countries that accepted the CCP vaccine, thought it was over for them.. well.. their shit is on fire either from still preexisting cases that just kept spiralling or thanks to the D variant. You know who has most of their shit still together? Good ol' Uncle Sam.

Conclusion: If it ain't Uncle Sam or its allies, don't take it. Like anything made in Ching Chong land, it was done quick, with shortcuts, and likely to fail/is a scam. Thankfully, Pfizer rollouts have begun for my family while I'm waiting for my second Mord shot.
Sad to hear iofi caught it. Hopefully she handles it well and the lasting effects aren't too big of an impact on her/she makes a full recovery. A coworker of mine caught it, a week later showed up to work all fine, just no sense of smell/taste.

The aboslute worst case is if we got another retirement like Kira of Holostars. Another thing to blame the bugmen and more reason to agree with MacArthur to have nuked them back in 50s.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Scuttle

rooby rooten
kiwifarms.net
The new female Nijisanji member sounds so much like Delta that I had to double take and then double take again.

I don't think it's her because why would it be but holy fuck.

PirateButt

kiwifarms.net
The new female Nijisanji member sounds so much like Delta that I had to double take and then double take again.

I had a moment of seriously wondering if it was her when she first spoke, the resemblance is kind of uncanny.
Her voice is nice, but I was put off by how overacted the whole thing felt. Hopefully just one of those things that works itself out as she gets more streams under her belt.

Diya

kiwifarms.net

I can hear what you mean. She have that nasal thing going. Still, I doubt Delu would suddenly join another agency consider her absolutely terrible experience with Holo, and how she explicitly saying time and again that she won't be joining one. And if she want to join an agency after all, Hololive+her comback story would be a much better choice. Plus, ear is notoriously easy to trick. I won't trust mine either.

thhrang

Autism Extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net
Just thought that I should post this here for everyone to see.
1626942650130.pngpipp.pngpippa_crack.png
Link

Usagyo

kiwifarms.net
The thirstposting aside, they already announced another audition? Also notice how it's another all-female group as well
They were announced like a month ago, closed now. And they had a seperate audition form for the males that's still ongoing, no designs released for the Niji boys though, I assume they might wait to see what talents they get and pull designs from old unused ones, or make new ones for them.

horni

ergo sum
kiwifarms.net
To be fair, it's just fucking unpredictable. Everyone I know who has had it has pre-existing conditions and pulled through fine as most (80%+?) do but occasionally you get that person who is in great health, athletic, etc and they get royally fucked if they survive. The coof is the weirdest fucking shit I've ever seen.

E: out of the 4 people in my household at the time, 1 had it and found out in the later stages of it, no one else in the house caught it.
I had some nasty cold during the weekend... and then I lost my sense of smell and taste for a couple of days, so I'm not sure was it a cold or something else (Zhang Flu). I'm after two doses of Moderna, there was no fever, no tiredness etc. and I'm mostly fine right now, but who knows. Nobody around me got infected fortunately. My neighbours got the Unspecified Disease of Unknown Origin last winter (there was no vaccine yet) and almost died though.

I think Iofi will be fine and the statement is just to stop stupid rumours asap.

Incoherent Rambling

kiwifarms.net
I had some nasty cold during the weekend... and then I lost my sense of smell and taste for a couple of days, so I'm not sure was it a cold or something else (Zhang Flu). I'm after two doses of Moderna, there was no fever, no tiredness etc. and I'm mostly fine right now, but who knows. Nobody around me got infected fortunately. My neighbours got the Unspecified Disease of Unknown Origin last winter (there was no vaccine yet) and almost died though.

I think Iofi will be fine and the statement is just to stop stupid rumours asap.
Good for you, you got Moderna since that and Pfizer are the ones known to reduce transmission of the Wu Flu.

From the looks of it she seems to have a mild case since she is only conducting home quarantine.

Diya

kiwifarms.net
The Menhara festival 4th Birthday event start with Fansa.

Pic during the second song.
1626955951987.png
1626955989497.png
Same vibe. I can see another hate train coming for our crazy lesbian. I do feel sorry for her though. Include her when she won't be appearing would be weird (but would be a better choice imo). Unperson her and people going to start throwing fit again.

Edit :
1626956564197.png
They include her anyway. Why the cover up earlier then?

Last edited: