Virtual Youtubers - it's okay to be a simp for 2D

DarkWeenix

Acolyte of the Ancient ones
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Ninomae plays passpartout, her call of Cthulu stream was a bit weak but I could see that just being the game.

Also heres Kagura Mea cutting and sniffing her toenails on stream because I dont think it got posted and I love how degenerate she is.

REGENDarySumanai

Foxburger
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I hope Ninomae plays passpartout, her call of Cthulu stream was a bit weak but I could see that just being the game.

Also heres Kagura Mea cutting and sniffing her toenails on stream because I dont think it got posted and I love how degenerate she is.
It's amazing how degenerate a lot of them are and no one bats an eye at it. Matsuri, Haachama, Kagura Mea, and more are all degenerates.

ZMOT

wat
kiwifarms.net
Maybe that's just how things are when you're reasonable and decent, as opposed to vitriolic and unreasonable?
that's because moe is much more subversive than communism.

but seriously, it's cute girls doing cute things without much bullshit, and they don't even have to push their cleavage into the cam to do it. e-thots can't compete with that.
even if you're not into it it's easy enough to ignore.

the stadium-capacity number of viewers the new girls are pulling every day are anything to go by, they weren't wrong.
my girl yua will make it. someday. :feels:

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
I think she is going to play it after Marine drawn all of HoloMyths ingame and shared it on Twitter and she commented about it, for some reason she drawed Mori 3 times

Edit: found it

Screenshot_463.png

And yes Call of Cthulhu is a slow game, some of my friends of discord were amused by how a horror game like that did not faze her, SAN points sky high

Last edited:

Renmei

kiwifarms.net
Every fucking time something gets popular enough for internet political "pundits" to notice, they ALWAYS try to ruin it with this bull.

I just hope the HoloEN girls ignore them and don't get flamed by this e-grifting crap.
I had no idea this was going on until just now in this thread. I don't use twitter much but I'm not seeing it in their feeds or the hololive subreddit.

Not sure if it's all of them; but I'm pretty sure that Kiara and Ninomae are Japanese.
They're not if they are who people think they are.

just started watching some clips of the English V-tubers and is it me or does but just feel kinda off? I feel like the English words sound a lot more rough or forceful so its taking me out of it.
Strangely enough for me, not really except for the one who raps sounds like she is trying a bit too hard with the tsundere act but is mostly fine. And I usually find English anime dubs cringy. Shark and Detective sound naturaly cute to me, Cthulhu sounds a bit too chill at times and Phoenix is borderline manic but I find her strangely endearing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Neurotic Loser

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net

Shit just went 180 quickly!

This person is for real. Jesus fucking christ!
Don't remember who Brittany Venti is, doing a quick search suggests she's just some camwhore from Twitch that got popular because 4chan kept fucking with her, I had thought she was just "the conservative version of ShoeOnHead" for some reason.

But a few days back she went after some Japanese artist for the thoughtcrime of doing lolicon art. That got her a shitload of clout and one female Japanese artist's scalp (she went private then nuked their NSFW twitter account to avoid Venti's Amerimutt followers hooting at her). Having a taste of the clout that pretending to be offended and leading an outrage mobs gets a thot, it doesn't surprise me that she's now on a hunt for more easily hanging fruit.

Just wait till she finds out about Projekt Melody.

Edit:

Dear leader has a comment on her, possibly related to this.

1600253284747.png

Also, she's a bullshitter for sympathy:
1600253305508.png
1600253320773.png

Last edited:

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net

Shit just went 180 quickly!

This person is for real. Jesus fucking christ!
She is kicking the hornet nest some more, at least youtube is fucking with the views of her videos, she should be happy now, that stupid video barely breaked 50k views, congratulations bitch you achieved NOTHING

Screenshot_465.png

:story:

Screenshot_466.png

what do you know, youtube CAN be good sometimes

edit: scanning her Patreon is a entire circus, just check it and laugh, she is practically doing this garbage for free

Last edited:

The quiet boi

kiwifarms.net
Oh no, how guilty I feel when I gave her video 1 second of watch time and a dislike with adblock on, this bitch ain't getting a cent from me.

Also, isn't working hard and the video that she released a controdiction?

Screenshot from 2020-09-16 19-39-13.png

Reactions: Akumaten

Cubanodun

A spark is all you need
kiwifarms.net
Oh no, how guilty I feel when I gave her video 1 second of watch time and a dislike with adblock on, this bitch ain't getting a cent from me.

Also, isn't working hard and the video that she released a controdiction?

View attachment 1600518
Her patreon is the biggest joke of all she outright tells you that you are not going to get ANYTHING from her

Screenshot_467.png

This is her definition of funny content

Screenshot_468.png

Tags
None