kiwifarms.net
The TTS bully is strong on Yuni stream. Also:

1642195167585.png

E:1642195351728.pngE2:
1642196558859.png
:story:

Last edited:

Ralph Barnhardt

I tried that once...it was alright I guess.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Sekrion Nexus Mind

Got an upgraded chassis
kiwifarms.net
Take it with a huge grain of twitter salt, but someone said that Koronii used a gif of Jerry (of Tom and Jerry?) in her powerpoint, and the copyright vultures were circling because of that.
Can confirm. I saw a clip of that.
Or it could be the fact that Kronii's Desktop was shown twice and maybe by request Kronii wanted those parts to be blurred.
file - 2022-01-14T153209.865.pngfile - 2022-01-14T104425.554.png

This seems to make sense to me as Kronii later replies to Kiara apologizing for how unprepared she was on Twitter.
1642195606615.png
Honestly, she did fine in the stream, and the interaction with her and Kiara was good. Hope for more streams with those two this year.

Sidenote: the boys from Luxiem are suffering in their 100k collab and it's great. poor Luca...
Luca's pov
Shu's pov
Vox's pov
Ike's pov

reinigen

kiwifarms.net
yuni is on the front page of twitch. wow.

Our girl has gotten on the front page!
View attachment 2887672
She's getting bullied by TTS about sonic inflation currently and it only costs one bit to bully our gorl.
I'm dying of laughter, this TTS stream bullying is incredible.

Cubanodun

D is for Doomposter
kiwifarms.net
Mumei's like the bored dad or older brother who doesn't really want to be there and just isn't impressed.

Even looks it, too, given her avatar is Steve for some reason.
Is steve because the world is only available on bedrock and she rushed the installation but she has made a lot of comments hard to interjec when Kiara is screaming and Gura is didney fantarding everywhere

Sithis

Dread Lord of the Void
kiwifarms.net
Is embedded youtube stre

Take it with a huge grain of twitter salt, but someone said that Koronii used a gif of Jerry (of Tom and Jerry?) in her powerpoint, and the copyright vultures were circling because of that.
That's an insult to vultures. I wouldn't even compare copyrightfags to flesh eating bacteria because the bacteria hasn't had a chance to defend itself. I hate copyright shitheads with a burning passion. Jesus Christ, tom and fucking Jerry? That shit is so old I'm surprised it's not public domain yet. FUCK COPYRIGHT FAGS.

Also Tenma is playing God of War, I just started watching so can't tell if she's enjoying it much but I've never seen anyone actually use the codex while playing this game lmao

Eddie IX

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Our girl has gotten on the front page!
View attachment 2887672
She's getting bullied by TTS about sonic inflation currently and it only costs one bit to bully our gorl.
Yesterday, Yuni gains notoriety as possibly being an LGB and/or T supporter. Today, biased platform Twitch decides to put her front and center. Coincidence??

Yes, coincidence

Chronic Lurker

Just Lurkin...
kiwifarms.net
That's an insult to vultures. I wouldn't even compare copyrightfags to flesh eating bacteria because the bacteria hasn't had a chance to defend itself. I hate copyright shitheads with a burning passion. Jesus Christ, tom and fucking Jerry? That shit is so old I'm surprised it's not public domain yet. FUCK COPYRIGHT FAGS.
On January 1st 2022 works created before Jan 1st 1927 became public domain 75 years after they were first released. Tom and Jerry were first aired in 1940 so they should enter public domain Jan 1st 2035. For unpublished works it is 70 years after the death of the author.

Last edited: