• No, but I think about playing them

Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Yes, but I do it ironically

Votes: 6 6.7%

• Total voters

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
So was there any explanation given to why Zero time Time Dilemma had all those plotholes?

shartshooter

kiwifarms.net
What do you guys think of the upcoming Steins:Gate rerelease? I'm excited to get it, but I'm mixed if it improves on the VN's simplistic style.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So was there any explanation given to why Zero time Time Dilemma had all those plotholes?
Which one in particular? Broad answer is the 4-year gap and a rewrite because he felt bored of the original.

Orkeosaurus

kiwifarms.net

I just randomly saw this. If they pull this off it's an insane amount of work. I think Umineko is like close to 200 hours long, not to mention all the sprite work. The voice acting is really good and they're actually working with 7th expansion so there's a good chance we'll see the best visual novel ever coming to consoles.

But yeah I'm skeptical until it actually releases.

Also do people actually like Rose Guns Days? It feels like the odd duckling of 07th expansion that nobody remembers.

• Informative
Reactions: John Titor

Judicial

I'm the guy asking if you got a lighter
kiwifarms.net

The reason I got a PS Vita.
chief, that doesn't look like danganronpa 2

all jokes aside, danganronpa is a fucking great vn, and since I don't know if i can post torrent links on here, you can probably find all 3 of the main games on a website that rhymes with mitgirl-mepacks (spoiler: fitgirl-repacks)

Jmz_33

kiwifarms.net
Visual Novels is probably one of the weirdest forms of media out on the market right now. Ranging from bizarre, creepy, cringeworthy, to hilariously strange. What are some of the most noteworthy of them.

Hatoful Boyfriend:

It’s a game where date pidgins. If you feed them the wrong seeds they’ll literally kill themselves.

Amorous:

Made by your local Lolcow @Jasonafex, it’s a game where you date and fuck furries. The character on the cover it your brother, and yes, you can date him, (yikes.)

Pan3ermadels, tank dating simulator:

Ya, you didn’t read that wrong, it’s a game where you date Anthropomorphic tank girls.

• Autistic
Reactions: 1 person

Glad I couldn't help

Ohai!
kiwifarms.net
Don't forget Katawa Shoujo, the cripple girl dating sim that began as a hentai artist's random joke, then became beloved on 4chan after translation and colouration, and finallya bunch of people got together to put out a finished product.

Also Lily > Emi > Hanako > Rin > Shizune, it cannot be denied.

John Titor

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just noticed that a poll was attached. Alright, who's the wise guy?

GeePee

kiwifarms.net

I just randomly saw this. If they pull this off it's an insane amount of work. I think Umineko is like close to 200 hours long, not to mention all the sprite work. The voice acting is really good and they're actually working with 7th expansion so there's a good chance we'll see the best visual novel ever coming to consoles.

But yeah I'm skeptical until it actually releases.

Also do people actually like Rose Guns Days? It feels like the odd duckling of 07th expansion that nobody remembers.
seriously,what happened to the project?they delayed the kickstarter saying one of the involveds fell sick and...four months of radio silence have passed since then...

John Titor

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried playing 999 but i dropped it at the hour, at which point it gets better?
A little further in since it sounds like you haven't reached the point where the mysterious incidents start aside from the first casualty. Which version? I'd say it's fine to look up a guide to figure out which path you're going since DS doesn't have the branch system. Recommended sequence is Submarine -> Axe -> Safe -> True. Knife is optional.

Poop A Loop

kiwifarms.net
I'd say it's a VN but the strategy RPG sections may turn some people off who just want a pure VN, but the Utawarerumono trilogy is one of my favorite stories of all time. Genuinely good stuff with lots of world and character building that pays off in some fantastic ways.

Zaryiu

I miss the time when the show was good
kiwifarms.net
Any non-Otome visual you would recommend? I played a few already and want to play some more

Tags
None