Vocaloid/Voiceroid/UTAU -

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm a big fan of Vocaloid and UTAU (the freeware version of Vocaloid). My favorite Vocaloid is Gumi, and my favorite UTAU is Mako Nagone.

That said, I do like Miku Hatsune, and this is one of my favorite Miku songs:

Last edited:

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since December 27 is Len and Rin Kagamine's birthday, I thought I'd post some of my favorite Kagamine duets:

Last edited:

Himawari

Nigga that's kawaii
kiwifarms.net
I'm not really a fan of Vocaloid, but my iTunes library is never complete without these two:

Preferred cover: Gazelle/Yanagi Nagi
Preferred cover: some random guys whose version I can't locate but I have the MP3 somewhere

no English subs because I have always been thoroughly disappointed with the Vocaloid fandom's ability to translate Japanese lyrics (I've seen songs with English translations that completely changed the entire meaning of the song wHAT). :|

I think I translated both these songs myself for shits and giggles at some point but I'd have to sort through an old hard drive where the text files are likely named something like "fjgjdkfhgljdh.txt" and I'm not gonna bother doing that just to share more accurate lyrics. :P

Last edited by a moderator:

Trombonista

そう絶対☆もう絶対☆100%負けらんないっ
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Necroing this thread because I love this song and I want every Miku fan to hear it:

Derbydollar

A Bunny Person
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is an animated 2D version of this, but I can't find it on youtube... So, here's an MMD version.

Alberto Balsalm

No Xmas for John Quays
kiwifarms.net
What even am I hearing in the second video? :oops:
mHgnHWz.png

meatslab

Magical, pansexual, non-threatening spokesthing
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I just bought a ticket for a Hatsune Miku concert in May. I feel so autistic but at least my friends are going with me. I wanna buy a glowy leek.

Hanamura

Darkness, endless, despair, fear no more
kiwifarms.net
Do you guys care for producers or do you just listen to the music? If you guys do follow producers, who are your favorites? Mine are Kikuo, Masa, and Machigerita.

Overcast

Buttmunch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Recently started listening to Miku, and I enjoy her songs quite a bit.

This one got me hooked:

~*dank meme*~

Sims Sperg
kiwifarms.net
honestly, vocaloid music's what got me into starting to play the keyboard. I love vocaloid, it has a special place in my heart for introducing me to a whole new genre of music...to be honest, it's probably what got me started on really trying to learn Japanese. That kickstart is what got me into Japanese class in middle school, which led me to be able to attend a school funded trip to Tokyo and neighboring areas.

Yeah, you can see how it would be special. I actually went the year the first project diva game came out, haha. Anything by livetune, kz or hachi I usually love. Packaged will always be my fave because it was the very first vocaloid song I heard. :)

Megahertz

Like a damn fiddle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has anybody here tried using UTAU? Ive considered it just to try something new but every single UTAUloid I've heard Is pretty awful.

~*dank meme*~

Sims Sperg
kiwifarms.net
Has anybody here tried using UTAU? Ive considered it just to try something new but every single UTAUloid I've heard Is pretty awful.

me. :oops: I had redone my UTAU like three times. UTAU's fun, but you really have to shorten your recordings and trim them down close to perfectly for them to be mostly bearable to listen to.
Good news is: There's tutorials to help. But I'm with you on that one, I honestly don't like some of the more popular UTAUloids out there. Only one I liked was aido feirune and his triphonic voicebank.