Warhammer 40k -

vern

kiwifarms.net
The latest lore has them creating a stable warp wormhole on accident allowing them to cut across the galaxy, and their entire 4th expansion army that was lost in said wormhole before it stabilized being what appears to be possessed by Khorne. And then the other side of the wormhole turns out to be right in front of a Death Guard fleet, IIRC. And that's all happening at the same time they're realizing their infiltrate and brainwash the Imperials with consumer goods does diddly fuck all to deal with a Genestealer Cult doing the same thing on Imperial Worlds.
huh so it does look like stuff is happing with the Tau its just that no ones talking about it or hasn't fully played out yet.
Our club doesn't have any tau players, so the first one I meet was when we played 7ed apocalypse out of town. He had 3x5 fire warriors, 6 riptides, 2 armless chickens, and a bunch of forge world suit variants including titan. And he unironically made knelling riptide meme. Against him was a guy with wooden stormbird mounted on the pan that destroyed half of his army with destroyer blast turn one. What a fucking disaster ladies and guntlemen.

4th expansions basically became imperials who want to purge all the xeno filth. I kinda like tau's slow realisation that they are fucked and imperium is right.
Speaking of Tau mini's aren't they supposed to have a shit tone of different xeno races in the empire in lore while only the kroot and vespids(?) have models. I haven't looked in to how many or what their like but I know some people want a few as models.

Fanatical Pragmatist

A garbage human being
kiwifarms.net
Speaking of Tau mini's aren't they supposed to have a shit tone of different xeno races in the empire in lore while only the kroot and vespids(?) have models. I haven't looked in to how many or what their like but I know some people want a few as models.
They do have minis of human soldiers that fight for the Tau, I think. Maybe they are custom builds and non-codex models???

I like the idea of humans fighting for the Tau because it adds another flavor of "heresy" beyond Chaos, Chaos, more Chaos and the occasional Genestealer Cult.

ExsanguinateHorizon

Things are going to get loud now
kiwifarms.net
Has anyone tried using Tabletop Simulator to play games/Killteam? I've been trying to trick friends into playing 40k with me but they keep telling me to kill myself.

I’ve known more latinos and Asians though who were into the hobby.
There's a pretty healthy fan contingent in Korea and Japan, Korea probably moreso. I have a peer whose dayjob is painting and conversions, maybe they'll let me post some here. When it comes to females I see more who just enjoy painting or the fujos that thirst over kawaii bishounen Primarchs, never met any that actually like to play. Troons don't count.

GW mercifully still allows people to draw a Space Marine. Unless they have a Patreon account.
So what they're saying is people should make subscribestar accounts or something to draw big tiddy Eldar and fat Astartes space dongs.

GW's new rules ban Bolter to Kokoro, of all fucking things.
GW no :heart-empty: I love Kokoro's doodles so much.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
This cartoonist is a complete faggot and nobody has ever had sex with him.

There is no forgiveness for Fish of Fury.

Fuck Tau players who abused this shit to win and just fuck GW in general.
When Tau were first released, Mech Tau with Fish of Fury was literally the only viable tactic. Running a static gunline was asking to get tabled turn 4 by FA heavy armies. They started to address this with markerlights etc late in 4th, but then 5th came out with an increased emphasis on FA again. Your hatred has no place here.

Last edited:

The High Prophet of Truth

Guiding all to the Great Journey.
kiwifarms.net
1626933997605.png

Tism the Return

( ^ U ^ )
kiwifarms.net
When it comes to females I see fujos that thirst over kawaii bishounen Primarchs

Can confirm, only biological woman I've met that was into 40k was turbofixated into Magnus, but not Magnus but instead the TTS version of the character which she insisted was truer than canon and blah blah blah.

Don't know if I'm supposed to be posting it, but here is the discord with a link to the files:
You should post that link! So we can name and shame these horrible people, infringing on Games Workshop IP. Don't they have any shame? GW puts a lot of time and effort into sculpting those minis!
It's disgusting I tell you.
It's all about presentation.
huh so it does look like stuff is happing with the Tau its just that no ones talking about it or hasn't fully played out yet.
Warhammer 40k lore is progressed in two ways, as blurbs in rule books (as was the case with the Tau stuff) and in Black Library novels. Since 8th they've started writing new material, where previously they would focus on expanding the previous lore, sometimes in weird ways (the War of the Beast).
Now there hasn't been too many codex or supplement drops for Tau and Black Library much like Forgeworld and Citadel do what sells: space marines.
So there might have been some movement but I doubt anything meaningful (I wouldn't know for sure, you see Tau females don't have boobs and I'm not interested in blue alien that don't have boobs).

They also have knock off Dwarves

This cartoonist is a complete faggot and nobody has ever had sex with him.
Not necessarily faggotry but it is a perfect encapsulation of modern view of politics, that is as little more than a fashion statement completely ignoring that politics involves policy and is informed by an underlying worldview and set of beliefs.

SITHRAK!

ESL teenager spouting gibberish and angry words.
kiwifarms.net
Not necessarily faggotry but it is a perfect encapsulation of modern view of politics, that is as little more than a fashion statement completely ignoring that politics involves policy and is informed by an underlying worldview and set of beliefs.
Sorry, but the cartoon in question is a Bors/Horsey tier strawman that shows colossal historical ignorance. The smug air and aspiration to moral superiority sets my teeth on edge. This was my hobby long before social justice horseshit was a thing and I absolutely reject others’ right to judge me as morally inferior just because I play a historically-inspired force.
These are the cunts that sneer at you for playing DKoK or Templars but have no issues with you playing Valhallans (Soviets killed far more than Nazis), White Scars/Attillans (Genhis Khan was not a nice guy) or Tallarn (let me know when a Nazi detonates a backpack bomb in the middle of a bunch of children at an Ariana Grande concert).

IAmNotAlpharius

For the Emperor!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a pretty healthy fan contingent in Korea and Japan, Korea probably moreso. I have a peer whose dayjob is painting and conversions, maybe they'll let me post some here. When it comes to females I see more who just enjoy painting or the fujos that thirst over kawaii bishounen Primarchs, never met any that actually like to play. Troons don't count.
Most I’ve known only paint but I knew a guy whose girlfriend from Germany played Necrons and she could actually beat people in competitive games but she was still a casual player.* They have a kid now I think… A woman playing is like a unicorn but it does occasionally happen. I’ve seen a couple other women play and they’re usually younger and are the daughters of neckbeards and were dating or married to a neckbeard. However, they were all casual players. I've known lots of players and gone to a few tournaments so it’s still an extremely small percentage, the vast majority of them just paint or are interested in one of the rpgs, like the one set in the old world pre-AoS.

*She made an autist cry at a small local tournament because she curbstomped his Tau riptide spam in 7th. The best part is she genuinely was just there for the painting competition and didn’t care how far she went in the tournament. One of the top 5 funniest moments in my hobbying career. Everyone was giving him a hard time about it because he was a prick and he was sore that he lost to a woman who didn’t give a damn if she lost or not.
Can confirm, only biological woman I've met that was into 40k was turbofixated into Magnus, but not Magnus but instead the TTS version of the character which she insisted was truer than canon and blah blah blah.
That’s kinda funny in a weird way. She had to be autistic, there is no other explanation of why she’d be obsessed with TTS. Probably ships him, poor fellow.
Huh....is that how I can finally get my wife into at least play testing an army with me? Good to know....
Just get her into painting and then maybe rpgs. Babysteps.
I missed that part. To be fair I’ve known of people that fit the the Reddit stereotype that unironically defend GW this way.
Oh no, with all these implied crack downs on fan content GW is planning, I hope they don't take down my Roboute Guilliman/Illiyanne Natase gay fanfic.
We all know his one true love is Yvraine. Rrrrrreeeeeeeeee.
1626956206301.jpeg
1626956235426.jpeg

Last edited: