Was Ethan a good boy this year? - Christmas predictions, hopes, and dreams

• Emails (registration / password reset) appear to be working; be sure to check spam.

Cow Poly

Internet privacy respecter and Discord Dog
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ralph has been a very good boi this year and emitted a significant amount of milk. I would dump all my dlive lemons from all my alts if they weren't all banned. It's probably like 25 cents. As for any real, tangible donations or gifts...im sorry piggy but I don't enable addicts...we all know what you would spend it on.
This time of year it's important to love the cow enough to say, "you'll get nothing and like it. Clean up your act fatso."

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
The stocking full of coal will cause our naughty Gunted elf disappointment of a magnitude never before felt by anyone else, for at first the coal would be mistooken for perfect snack-sized nuggets of fresh Pantsu poopoo by our poor lil Ethan Ralph

Fat Gay Riker

kiwifarms.net
Is he going to stream to 300 lonely "a-lawgs," 30 paypigs, and a couple archival channels today and tomorrow? I imagine so.

RichardRApe

Everything I do is parody
kiwifarms.net
Is he going to stream to 300 lonely "a-lawgs," 30 paypigs, and a couple archival channels today and tomorrow? I imagine so.
He said yesterday he's going to have a "trad" Christmas and not stream. Trad with his dying mother, retarded brother and pedophile trooned out monster headed gf that's said publicly he's physically repulsive.

Cucktry Roads

kiwifarms.net
If
-Continuing the binge of maker's mark and xannoxberries
-Knocking up an 18 year old to prove the aylawgs wrong
-Sent a sex tape of said 18 year old to her ex live on stream
-Choking said pregnant 18, now 19 year old
-Trying to guilt said 19 year old into a threesome that she doesn't want
-Starting a relationship with a pedo troon
-Burnt every bridge that could be burnt
-Blackmailed the guy who hosted the show on youtube
-Lost the majority of the show's audience

all became prime qualifications for Santa's nice list, then yes, Guntlestiltskin was a good boy this year

JewBacca

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if he has any of his original audience left, from his youtube days? I don't watch his shows anymore, but I have loaded up his chat while he was streaming, and I didn't recognize a single username. Granted there seems to only be 20 souls brave enough to risk being banned, just to chat.

He literally has turned into The Morning Kumite, but somehow more boring. Astonishing.

HotdogWater

kiwifarms.net
Does anyone know if he has any of his original audience left, from his youtube days? I don't watch his shows anymore, but I have loaded up his chat while he was streaming, and I didn't recognize a single username. Granted there seems to only be 20 souls brave enough to risk being banned, just to chat.

He literally has turned into The Morning Kumite, but somehow more boring. Astonishing.
He became the very Kumite he swore to destroy