Waukesha, WI, Parade Vehicle Attack - Suspect is Darrell Edward Brooks, currently in custody.

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Who's responsible?

• Glowies

Votes: 121 9.7%
  • Incel

Votes: 29 2.3%
  • Truck of Peace

Votes: 132 10.6%
  • BLM

Votes: 392 31.4%
  • Retaliation for Kyle's Acquittal

Votes: 427 34.2%
  • Minceraft

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Alt-Right Nazi Gamergater Chud

Votes: 39 3.1%
  • Other (please specify)

Votes: 71 5.7%

• Total voters

Helvítis Túristi

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post signs that say "remember Darrell Brooks"?
I would add "Never forget Waukesha", "Black supremacy is our greatest threat", statistics of blacks killing more whites than reverse with the rape stats, other incidents of blacks killing white children like the one kid on the bicycle having their brain blown out, and maybe bring up the black terrorism from the 60's the media covered up as well. I like the sign idea and never shutting up about it. Purposely piss these people off.

Sailor Kim Jong Moon

kiwifarms.net
I would add "Never forget Waukesha", "Black supremacy is our greatest threat", statistics of blacks killing more whites than reverse with the rape stats, other incidents of blacks killing white children like the one kid on the bicycle having their brain blown out, and maybe bring up the black terrorism from the 60's the media covered up as well. I like the sign idea and never shutting up about it. Purposely piss these people off.

I would consider making flyers but let’s be honest. Anyone that truly needed to hear that the media is lying to them will just think you’re a schizo. And if you get caught doing it you will be slandered as a white supremacist & put on a watch list. Possibly lose your job and be unable to support your family. And I don’t think it’s effective enough to take the risk. I could be wrong… but I don’t know. That’s the only other thing I could think of though as well.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I guess the FBI have no need for him anymore and he'll be throw under the bus.

There's one interesting article who talk of the Waukesha aftermath.
If this guy was a FBI asset tied to BLM/Antifa who went off the rails, this will be just like the Vegas shooter. Memory holed to the point that if you ask them directly about it they will literally pretend they didn't hear you.

chiobu

kiwifarms.net
Wisconsin again, the guy who posted the bail looks absolutely soy as hell

Racine County sheriff: Supervisor posted man's bail, should be removed​

Racine County Sheriff Christopher Schmaling on Wednesday, Nov. 24 called for the immediate removal of a county supervisor who allegedly posted a man's $10,000 bail.

Video provided to FOX6 News by Schmaling shows that man – identified as Adrian Jefferson – with a high-powered weapon. The sheriff said Jefferson is currently facing a multitude of charges, accused of stealing SWAT equipment from a SWAT operator's home; that includes a pistol, sniper rifle and another fully-automatic rifle.

Jefferson is also facing felony charges of armed robbery, carrying a concealed weapon and intentionally pointing a firearm at law enforcement, the sheriff said.

The man Schmaling wants to see removed from the Racine County Board of Supervisors is Nick Demkse. The sheriff provided a photo that he says shows Demske posting Jefferson's bail.

By law, Jefferson is entitled to bail set by the court. However, in a statement, Schmaling said the supervisor's actions "put the public in grave danger" – and called for his immediate removal.

FOX6 News reached out to Demske for comment but did not immediately hear back.

Screenshot 2021-11-25 21.39.30.png

Nick Demske (he/him/his) lives in Racine, Wisconsin, and serves in elected office as the County Supervisor of Racine County’s First District. Nick works at the Racine Public Library in a role he designed himself. His title is “Community Resources Librarian” and the role is built off of community organizing models.

In 2017, and every year since, Racine was identified as one of the 5 worst cities in the U.S. for Black Americans to live in. In 2019, Wisconsin was identified as the most segregated state in the nation. It is also the state that incarcerates more Black men per capita than any other. Racine has one of the most significant Black communities in the state and a large undocumented community, as well, whose challenges are very difficult to quantify. Because of this, Nick’s work focuses on connecting Black and Brown communities with access to library resources in atypical and innovative ways.

In 2019, Nick participated in an ALA workshop for librarians to become Racial Healing Circle Practitioners and to bring that practice back to the communities they serve. With his colleague and friend Elkid Alvarez Maldonado, Nick has helped bring this model to Racine and beyond, via both in-person and virtual events. Nick is also Founder and Director of the BONK! Music and Poetry Series, which for over a decade now has focused on bringing artists of color and other underrepresented voices to Racine. Past features include Afaa Michael Weaver, Tyehimba Jess, Naomi Shihab Nye, John Murillo, Kimberly Blaeser, Ross Gay, Timothy Liu, Erika L. Sánchez and many others.

Last edited:

Lone MacReady

Eisen und Blut
kiwifarms.net

Shamash

lawgiver, judge of gods and men, lord of the sun
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750256

View attachment 2750258

He ought to be held responsible for criminal negligence.

ShoFuKan

The land is cloaked in deepest blue...
kiwifarms.net
Of course his personal site would have pronouns. And again, his bleeding heart let a violent felon out that stole guns from a SWAT operator's house. And was only caught when the black in question posted a video to social media.
Another Vigil happening and update.
Untitled.png

NBA make a statement.
FEmR9NKWQAAUMK-.jpg

Fox asking if people can sue.
FFC4p2GVkAc0Nx_.jpg

FFC8hgnXIAAOXu-.jpg

The Court Commissioner (Basically a lawyer who has a Judge's authority to help reduce case load, can sentence stuff like bail but no verdicts I don't think) who agreed to the 1k bail. He's been ducking calls all week.

Last edited:

chiobu

kiwifarms.net
Of course his personal site would have pronouns. And again, his bleeding heart let a violent felon out that stole guns from a SWAT operator's house. And was only caught when the black in question posted a video to social media.
Another Vigil happening and update.
View attachment 2750268
NBA make a statement.
View attachment 2750269
Fox asking if people can sue.

A tragedy happens but they still have to emphasize how much they hate the Kyle verdict. Jesus.

Return of the Freaker

FLOOFY HOERSIES
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Post signs that say "remember Darrell Brooks"?

Some Fed already did. And there were flyers put up.

I would consider making flyers but let’s be honest. Anyone that truly needed to hear that the media is lying to them will just think you’re a schizo. And if you get caught doing it you will be slandered as a white supremacist & put on a watch list. Possibly lose your job and be unable to support your family. And I don’t think it’s effective enough to take the risk. I could be wrong… but I don’t know. That’s the only other thing I could think of though as well.
Just put up "It's OK to Be White" flyers. That alone causes much dilating

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
We could also sing a song about Darrel Brooks based on the South Park song "Kyle's mom", don't censor the B-word to see trigglypuffs blood pressure going sky high.

Btw, some wanted to do a GoFundMe to bailout Brooks but it was quickly pulled.

GoFundMe has removed a crowdfunding effort aimed at raising $5million toward bail for Darrell Brooks, the Waukesha, Wisconsin 'killer' who allegedly plowed his red SUV into scores of people during a holiday parade on Sunday, killing six and injured dozens more.

Brooks, who was charged with five counts of homicide, was arraigned in court on Tuesday.

Waukesha Court Commissioner Kevin M. Costello set bail at $5million - a move that sparked anger considering Brooks’ violent past that includes convictions for felonies.

At the time of the Waukesha incident, Brooks was out on $1,000 bail after he was arrested earlier this month for allegedly trying to run over the mother of his child with his car.

The GoFundMe page was initially posted by someone who identified themselves as James Norton of Waukesha.

Clockwork_PurBle

"We despise nice: nice makes us sick."
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2750256

View attachment 2750258

How do we know he bailed out Brooks? This article is about a guy named Adrian.

Cold Root Beer

Refreshing
kiwifarms.net
>Literal BLM Terrorist Career Criminal commits attack on whites killing/injuring many children and elders
>Leftoid Media outright denies and tries to bury/spin the story unsuccessfully

Accelerationists right now:
ad13cdebc814a1b240c25782d16c51d0.jpg

The Media and left continuing to do their usual tactic of "admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations" is an accelerationists wet dream. A literal anti-white terrorist attack, followed by the media trying to spin it? It's almost as if they want to radicalize people :story:

Lorne Armstrong

Do you like my penis more, or my balls more? LOL
kiwifarms.net
>Literal BLM Terrorist Career Criminal commits attack on whites killing/injuring many children and elders
>Leftoid Media outright denies and tries to bury/spin the story unsuccessfully

Accelerationists right now:
View attachment 2750398

The Media and left continuing to do their usual tactic of "admit nothing, deny everything, and make counter-accusations" is an accelerationists wet dream. A literal anti-white terrorist attack, followed by the media trying to spin it? It's almost as if they want to radicalize people :story:
Of course, they want to. No "almost" about it. They want to provoke a response that they can then spin as a justification for reprisals. Look at 1/6. They were praying for a riot. When they didn't get one and the only person killed was a lady shot by Feds, they just invented one. Imagine what they'd be able to do if they provoked a REAL riot. Imagine how they'd be able to spin that. Imagine how the Feds could use that as justification for all kinds of reprisals. That's what they WANT. They're the accelerationists. Otherwise they wouldn't be accelerating shit.