we gbs now

OwO What's This?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A primer to all of the new SA Refugees....
160112140415-germany-rapefugees-sign-01-large-169.jpg

Keep your cocks to yourself, or just PM them to @Dynastia and @entropyseekswork

That said...

Welcome to the farms, I'm glad you've come to the better place!
The farms is its own special beast, and it's somewhere that I'd been lurking at for a few years before I ended up registering since there is no paywall.

SA hasn't been my home in a long time, because of 'wrongthink' (Not that it should come as any manner of surprise)

But enjoy your time here at the farms. While a lot of our off-topic boards aren't nearly as fast as you're going to be used to, given the difference in size of our userbase, we do our best to just have fun here. And if enough people come over, there might be new life breathed into them.

Our mods great, and there really isn't such thing as 'wrongthink' here, but there's obviously lines with some things. But they're impartial and you can get away with saying someone is acting like a exceptional faggot and not get a 6 hour probation for it. So have fun, and lets make the Farms an even better place!

I think that about covers it, cheers!

(Write-up by @JSGOTI)

Last edited:

Maiden-TieJuan

Your roving Californialand reporter
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watching football all day with the Chief Bedwarmer, and the Demonseed are playing Overwatch and drawing. Pretty damn tame.

Philosophy Zombie

Mekotur's favorite
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have Mesothelioma o: someone's entitled to financial compensation ;) nuzzles your asbestos~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your free legal consultation and financial information packet you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your free legal consultation and financial information packet it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your asbestos Daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes exposure to asbestos $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big Mesothelioma tumour~ wiggles butt I have a little tumor o3o wags tail can you please get my free legal consultation and financial information packet~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch tumour rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be entitled to financial compensation runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to call 1-800-99 LAW USA~ paws on your Mesothelioma tumour as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some asbestos exposure unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks tumour mmmm~ so musky drools all over your Mesothelioma tumour I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so entitled to financial compensation~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tumour so good licks pre of your Mesothelioma fatal goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ is entitled to financial compensation

buffaloWildWings

She rides astride the Beast
kiwifarms.net
I added Lowtax on ICQ and tried to get him 'in character' as those bee-boop robots the secret dark secret of mangosteen.

JSGOTI

Just Some Guy On The Internet
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A primer to all of the new SA Refugees....
160112140415-germany-rapefugees-sign-01-large-169.jpg

Keep your cocks to yourself, or just PM them to @Dynastia and @entropyseekswork

That said...

Welcome to the farms, I'm glad you've come to the better place!
The farms is its own special beast, and it's somewhere that I'd been lurking at for a few years before I ended up registering since there is no paywall.

SA hasn't been my home in a long time, because of 'wrongthink' (Not that it should come as any manner of surprise)

But enjoy your time here at the farms. While a lot of our off-topic boards aren't nearly as fast as you're going to be used to, given the difference in size of our userbase, we do our best to just have fun here. And if enough people come over, there might be new life breathed into them.

Our mods great, and there really isn't such thing as 'wrongthink' here, but there's obviously lines with some things. But they're impartial and you can get away with saying someone is acting like a exceptional faggot and not get a 6 hour probation for it. So have fun, and lets make the Farms an even better place!

I think that about covers it, cheers!