Feedback We need a thread about autistic mods - Mods need to be more accountable for their actions

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL
Status
Not open for further replies.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I was thread-banned for a couple of weeks for saying some dumb comment about a bitch in Beauty Parlour (I think it was in there). I said something mean about her being bisexual.
I was like "wtf?" You can say mean things about faggots, niggers and retards in this forum, but not about some bi cunt? I don't know who was the mod that banned me, but she's probably a bi cunt too.

You're just threadbanned for derailing. Also you were only banned for a week.

I told you, bi women are just awful. Also, how many girlfriends did she have so far compared to her boyfriends? 2, 3? Typical.

I'm sorry whichever hot bi woman you were into rejected you.

It's all right, she wasn't hot anyways. They never are.

José Mourinho

The Special One
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ah so you were the cunt that banned me? Fair enough
No. I was just looking into the context of your threadban.

1625484919886.png

JambledUpWords

Stairs are my worst enemy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It has been well over a year and I would like to edit again. I have tried reaching out in TTS multiple times without much of a response. I am willing to be permanently banned if I delete anything. It would greatly improve my post quality, and I would not have to annoy mods about edits I make for various threads. That is all I ask for.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
I've been shadowbanned from half the site. I can't make trheads in Talk To Staff or send any PMs or post on anyone's profile in order to discuss why I'm banned from some of them. Now, certain threads I fully understand and desrrved ala Venti's Thread.

But I'm banned from maybe half the Gunt Board, despite not really doing anything too severe outside of a few drunk TLDRs, which, by the way, most people liked and agreed with. I'm banned from half the rest despite not actually having ever posted in any of them.

I've been banned from making threads since the first week I made the site because I made a thread in the wrong section about David Bowie and his music.

The best part is the reason I'm banned from PMs & Profile Posting is because someone kept inviting Randall Flagg to my collection of circle-based PM chains, he kept flipping out at me, and when I told him I wasn't doing it. (I had set the PM chains so only I could invite people, but for some reason some people can bypass that?) It was never resolved and I was also instantly banned from I think the lolcow.tv discord just because I said hi.

And now I;m banned from the McAffee thread after I posted about the Rusty Shacklford updates. I don't have screencaps but the reason stated was "Fuck you for making me read all that"

I get that I managed to piss off the transvestite volunteer mafia, and that their modus operandi is to exercise senseless spastic action with no explanation and then act condescending and superior when you're just looking for clarification, but I would really like to post in the McAffee thread since the Nothingburger Countdown is now at less than 24 hours.

Seminal Ointments Lain

PRESENT SNEED | FORMERLY CHUCK'S | HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
kiwifarms.net
Tell us more.
Unsurprisingly the John McAffee DMS ended up being an X-tra large impossible nothing whopper so I'm disappointed and bored and don't care anymore.
1626944017192.gif

I'll be back in a couple of months after I get back into Crypto doing probably some kind of American Psycho-themed / WSB gimmick.

Seeya.

The Un-Clit

After the Dimensional Merge, pussy eats YOU!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unsurprisingly the John McAffee DMS ended up being an X-tra large impossible nothing whopper so I'm disappointed and bored and don't care anymore.
View attachment 2372511
I'll be back in a couple of months after I get back into Crypto doing probably some kind of American Psycho-themed / WSB gimmick.

Seeya.

Cabelaz

Hang ‘Em High.
kiwifarms.net
How the fuck do you even manage to get banned on this site? You have to be a SuperSperg!
niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

Status
Not open for further replies.