Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

• DDoS is active again.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a Yang avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
The drama will occur if the subs are accurate or not.
I shit you not that those arguments happen.
I remember back in the day people would download fansubs of shows when they came out in Japan and then when the DVDs were released, they’d complain the DVD sub translations were shit because they didn’t match the fansubs, so that means that the unpaid and unknown pirate translators got it right, not the paid professionals attaching their real names to the product.

Captain Manning

#Justice4Stu
kiwifarms.net
The drama will occur if the subs are accurate or not.
I shit you not that those arguments happen.
No, I've seen it too. You're right.

The thing is, I don't think that will lead to a massive Weeb Wars esque movement. Subs aren't for the "plebs." They're for the autists and purists. Different market and expectations. So there's a limit to how far they'll push shit in order to avoid a groundswell of spergery.

Case in point: Tyson Rinehart's retarded Gamergate line was in the dub of Prison School, but NOT the sub. My experience is that ADR writers are usually less respectful of source material than the person doing the sub script or the base translation. If that line were in the sub, Funimation would have been burned to the ground (figuratively speaking).

I remember back in the day people would download fansubs of shows when they came out in Japan and then when the DVDs were released, they’d complain the DVD sub translations were shit because they didn’t match the fansubs, so that means that the unpaid and unknown pirate translators got it right, not the paid professionals attaching their real names to the product.
Historically, fans have treated anime translation with greater care. It's always been that way. They see it as art, first and foremost. Funimation, and the like, see it as a commodity.

It's an example of autism being advantageous. I actually appreciate it in this particular context.

Riku

kiwifarms.net
Still weeb-related, but it's so bad so good it started a meme even here in my lame country of IT.
Basically, an engaged couple of 30 years old with marriage plans (something our favourite cuck @Ron Toye won't ever have in his life, hopefully for whoever is dumb enough to stay with him, Monica or not :smug: ) were killed by their ex-tenant, a 21 year dude who was the definition of incel and perpetually alone with 2 failed pursuits of romance and he decided in August to kill the couple out of jealousy since they were so happy and he was always sad and alone and even suffered constant fits of rage resulting in difficulties in expressing his emotions (another thing familiar to our fellow kiwi @Ron Toye wow wonder why?:smug::smug:). Nothing exceptional till now I know, but then a certain TV program called Quarto Grado here made a two-hour service describing the case and gave out many informations regarding both victims and the culprit apprehended recently (due to his own mistake of talking about it on What'App&Facebook, something a certain super cuck LOVES to do :smug::smug::smug:) and the most super take was from his room-mate, which said how said guy never EVER sang anything but some time before the homicides he heard the guy sing the opening theme of Yu-Gi-Oh GX, which of course sparked some big hilarity from the weebdom here and the memes just exploded, with many old vids like the Charles Manson's interrogation and the movie about the Columbine shootings with said opening as bgm.
I know it's super dumb stuff, but here in IT people went crazy about it and started using it as a meme for like every killer, yet this caused an interest in the YGH brand and many went to get the animes and even some cards! :story::story::story:

EDIT: Last night on the news, the culprit from his cell has explained his actions and actually expressed regret over doing the double killing, but wasn't stupid enough to ask for forgiveness since his mother already apologized to both families of the victims, the culprit actually owned up to his sins and expects a heavy punishment for what he did, plus he said "don't be weak like me, strive to be better and seek help if you need it" basically becoming in less than a month a much better individual than "the better&changed man @Ron Toye" , he knows what he did and never once sugar coat it or twisted it nor ever insult nor diminish the pain he caused, instead choosing to own it all up expecting to be punished accordingly. Guess when it's gonna be Ron's time to be punished in whatever way, he's still gonna lie his way blaming anyone but himself and thus meeting another fat loss adding another big fail to the ever increasing list. :lunacy: :lunacy:
Some media managed to get their dirty hands on some of his possessions, a diary where the guy wrote about his struggles about relationships daily and a notebook where he was drawing&writing a depressing novel with his self-insert as the protagonist and from what they showed, the guy at least knew how to draw even if plot was literally an edgy+incel self-cest mess. Gotta say to his defense, at least the guy recognized he had some heavy problems and he didn't ask for help nor did he ever seek it. Police then showed a letter that he had wrote for a female friend that he never sent, where he was confessing his crimes and thanking said girl for having been his only friend and was actually wishing her a very happy life with kids&husband&job and was sorrowful he couldn't say these word in person nor would he ever see or talk to her again. Since the prosecution confirmed the premeditation plans that he wrote 2 months earlier in his diary and the desire to harm the couple even a year before it happened, they're thinking of giving him an harsh sentence after all like life sentence with likely daytime isolation for being an instable emotive hot mess, guess the process will likely be a formality at this point. Yet even after everything that came out after a month in the jail waiting for his process, this 21y guy is less revolting than the little goblin @Ron Toye that to this day, has never took responsibility and he's still projecting onto others as he HATES being judged for what he is: a scumbag jealous beta incapable of any maturity even if he's close to 40 now. :smug:

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
EoquCj7W4AIlbYn.jpeg

albert macdonald chan

Novice computer programmer and Norm Macdonald fan
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
34701D83-E32A-457B-A3AE-928E52E4644C.jpeg

>me and the girls lurking on the web trying to find one positive and happy 2021 post on New Year’s Day

I’ll have to find one eventually

IcyHotStuntaz

kiwifarms.net
The sheer salt generated from a shitpost is astounding.

I'm thinking you are an old person... not old in the classic sense... old in the internet sense. "Shitpost" doesn't really mean anything anymore. Every press of the keyboard is violence... every typo and backspace is cruel and unusual repeated violence... there are no "jokes". The internet is serious business. (By the way, that was a very early meme.. saying "the internet is serious business" was a way to shut down exceptional individuals.... but now it's the norm... in the opposite sense). The internet actually is serious business. (lol...western civilization is so fucked)