Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

Currently hearing some fucked up shit about Kaelen Faire.
And an artist who did some art for FS got ripped off and is owed a free shirt.
@goddesskotou was conned into making artwork for Fantasy Soft because she thought they were working with Vic and helping Vic. She was asked to draw 3 characters as a test to promote the Prince Adventures shorts and he promised to pay her when he got paid on Patreon. He also asked her to do the first page of the PA shorts. It was fully colored, 3 panels, and he gave her $25, which was very low compared to what she would normally get. He told her that the more money he got on Patreon, the more she would get. He also commissioned her to draw this erotic furry art for him. He said he couldn't pay her, but would send her a t-shirt, which she didn't get.

Poor girl thought Fantasy Soft had animators, writers, and voice actors, and didn't realize it was just one guy.

1586317144300.png

https://archive.vn/C3wgj

Kenneth is labeling this FantasyGate, says that people calling him a fraud are hypocrites, that he's been stabbed in the back and will be exposing everyone tomorrow.

1586319471120.png

1586320400117.png

1586320757118.png

1586321035222.png

1586322370400.png

1586322390900.png

https://archive.vn/0axGS / https://archive.vn/MQ8F1 / https://archive.vn/fmUrr

1586324710100.png

1586324719200.png

1586324732800.png

http://archive.vn/LYnoc

So Emmitt the perjurer is joining dean's stream. Damn he's going hard on Ron for being a bumbling idiot.
Emmitt brought up Hero Hei misrepresenting his career again.

Last edited:

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
This is a transcript of the comments Vic made about Fantasy Soft on his Unlocked live stream today,

View attachment 1219858
View attachment 1219873
So, not only vic didn't endorse it, but he had no knowledge of what role he even was supposed to play in that show? This really does seem like either a massive autistic faggot who has NO grasp on projects and what it takes to make them, or a massive con artist who took advantage of the situation to make money.

Either choices aren't a good look for FSE.

JohnTitor1989

kiwifarms.net
So, not only vic didn't endorse it, but he had no knowledge of what role he even was supposed to play in that show? This really does seem like either a massive autistic faggot who has NO grasp on projects and what it takes to make them, or a massive con artist who took advantage of the situation to make money.

Either choices aren't a good look for FSE.
The worst part for him is that FSE isnt doin themselves by arguing with Emosh, the guy doesnt post or go on live streams without propper evidence just re watch his stream where he exposes Dominiquue Skye at kamehacon

Fox Fucker

Unabashed Furfag
kiwifarms.net
I remember when ISWV supported Fantasy Soft because it was assumed by everyone that they were backing Vic. But they were always ambitious. the Farms was when I first visited the FSE website, halfway to 3/5 of last year, and they/he was promising...a lot. There's a section for games, the comics, TV shows, a movie section...dude was promising a fuckton but not really providing a lot of promise so I figured a long time ago that nothing would ever come from it.

I always figured Vic never signed anything and was kind of just waiting for confirmation that he'd be getting paid first before actually going around promoting the show. FSE dude's a moron. Even for a furfag he blew up over literally nothing and he's pissing everything away.

Dopey Cunt

Bigot sammich.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
FSE became sus to me when they took literally every second they could to plaster Vic's name over everything with "GIB MONEY TO HEAR VIC VOICE MY CHARACTER"

I knew something was up...just had to wait for the proof. Vic himself never said anything about it either so anyone who isn't stupid could already smell something fishy. Can't wait to see this embarrassing scammer embarrass himself further.

Last edited:

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
Fantasy Soft has just fucked up big time now.
He's melting down on Twitter and making everything worse. He had a chance to walk away, and he almost did that yesterday, then he deleted his non-apology, doubled down, and announced more stuff. He went right back to business as usual.

1586324955283.png

https://archive.vn/eEoql

Last edited:

spirit of e m o s h

apparently a problem
kiwifarms.net

Dancing Axolotl

kiwifarms.net
God, I've been waiting to see this go down for months. I know this guy lives with his bible thumper mom in a townhouse they share. She has more than one kid and I think they left the coop some time ago. Last I checked LB Jr may not even be driving yet or at least doesn't have reliable transportation; maybe not even a real job to claim either. Anyway his little comic books have been the only thing sustaining his brand and they're not even drawn by him. Must suck to suck.

Last edited:

Confused Doggo

Wait, what just happened?
kiwifarms.net
God, I've been waiting to see this go down for months. I actually know this guy lives with his bible thumper mom in a townhouse they share. She has more than one kid and I think they all left the coop except this one. Last I checked this one may not even be driving yet. Anyway his little comic books have been the only thing sustaining his brand and they're not even drawn by him.
How do you know that? You sort of need to back up your claims. Especially since you joined the farms... 1 minute ago.

Dancing Axolotl

kiwifarms.net
How do you know that? You sort of need to back up your claims. Especially since you joined the farms... 1 minute ago.
Lol, I've lurked this shit for years without joining (the Jazz Jennings thread is my afternoon tea read). You can readily find these things yourself y'know. His full address is out there for the world, it's the address his mother lives at, and his FB isn't private. It's under Kenneth Bright Jr.

Confused Doggo

Wait, what just happened?
kiwifarms.net
Lol, I've lurked this shit for years without joining (the Jazz Jennings thread is my afternoon tea read). You can readily find these things yourself y'know. His full address is out there for the world, it's the address his mother lives at, and his FB isn't private. It's under Kenneth Bright Jr.
Alright, checks out. Had to ask.

Reactions: 6thRanger