Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• DDoS is active again.

Ceral Funt

Listen here you little shit
kiwifarms.net
https://archive.md/ScOsc

screen-shot-2020-06-12-at-6-31-05-pm-png.1371686

This is the simp who acts like an internet tough guy on Twitter and thinks he's on the side of good. Remember that.
He looks like a retarded grown up version of Gary Coleman.

Which is most definitely not a compliment.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
You mean the character who tried to resurrect his mom which was against the law and against nature and lead to the death of so many people? Yup, I can see why you're fans of him. "well in the end he did the right thing." In the end, Hitler shot himself (supposedly) so I guess his actions were okay. Such flawed thinking.

This is the simp who acts like an internet tough guy on Twitter and thinks he's on the side of good. Remember that.
Looks like your typical black child molester

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
You weebs have some weird view of Japan, their cancel culture has been going on far longer and has always been much more severe than the west, it has just been that the reason for cancelling was different.

They cancel female celebrities if they find out they are in a relationship, they cancel anyone for minor drug infractions. Have a tenuous connection to the Yakuza, better believe thats a cancellin.
While I may not know or remember all of Japan's cancel culture stuff (knew about the female idol dating stuff but forgot about it til you mentioned it) but as of now I wouldn't say it is worse than the west's.

This angle kinda makes him look like a conehead, but black and more child molesty.

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
The irony that the last bastion against woke could be islamic theocracies, where the wrong flavors of Muslim get murdered and gays get thrown off rooftops.
Quick aside: I bet Islam becomes the next globally dominant religion, similarly to how Christianity did previously. They've proven they're willing to use the tactics that actually work to spread and cement footholds in different areas.

Anyway, I don't want to get yelled at for derailing a thread, so let's get back to making fun of these obese, hideous goofballs and DM'ing @P5Fever for feet pics.

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net
Jesus,being a middle aged virgin,riding a bike to work at jimmy Johns,only to come home to mod a Facebook fan group for an Anime dub voice actress who mainly does secondary roles,BT is just livin the dream. Remember when nobody wished him happy Birthday so he casually reminded everyone on twitter it was his birthday?
That’s fucking embarrassing. Goes to show Monica views him as a stepping stone. Nothing more nothing less.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
While I may not know or remember all of Japan's cancel culture stuff (knew about the female idol dating stuff but forgot about it til you mentioned it) but as of now I wouldn't say it is worse than the west's.

This angle kinda makes him look like a conehead, but black and more child molesty.
People seem to forget something about Cancel Culture, it's different in the west. There are a few reasons why Idols get fired over things like dating or just getting too old. It's business and a culture thing. There's actually some logic to it. There is no logic to Cancel Culture in the West other than to destroy your enemies.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
You weebs have some weird view of Japan, their cancel culture has been going on far longer and has always been much more severe than the west, it has just been that the reason for cancelling was different.

They cancel female celebrities if they find out they are in a relationship, they cancel anyone for minor drug infractions. Have a tenuous connection to the Yakuza, better believe thats a cancellin.

Yea Sega replaced actors in Yakuza 4 and Judgement due to drugs, this is nothing new to this country and has been going on for decades.

If i remember correctly, that wasn't just a "not working with him in the future" thing either, they pulled the game and completely scrubbed him from it where they could.

Yea both of them got completely scrubbed from their respective games. Changed the face and redid the VA work .
Let's see: drugs, being connected to organized crime vs. making off color jokes and tweets. What's the bigger scandal/PR Nightmare potential?

As for the relationship thing, isn't that just the weird thing of idol culture?

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net