Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• DDoS is active again.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, he does now.
Vic only knows him as the man who tortiously interfered with his Las Vegas con, not for anything else.

A lot of people who work at Blizzard don't live in California so is this mostly the people working for Activision? Also, you'd think we would have heard something about a AB suicide. This shit is happening after the RIOT lawsuit last year.
On the one hand, fuck believe wahmen.

On the other hand, the women are taking this to court.

I'll have popcorn ready.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
His STAR TREK Vegas Con. Star Trek is the franchise Vic loves, so what Emmett did carried a bit more weight (not just because Emmett's fat, either).
His interference in Vic's life is going to bite him in the ass eventually.

Vic only knows him as the man who tortiously interfered with his Las Vegas con, not for anything else.

On the one hand, fuck believe wahmen.

On the other hand, the women are taking this to court.

I'll have popcorn ready.
That department figured RIOT owed the women $400m not the $10.1m so this will go down well. Currently it's just showing me that California is a terrible place to do business and that you shouldn't hire women in the current age. (People by the way, still get on Ninja's case about not streaming with women. Hasn't hurt him any).

Kridley664

Green Frodo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
And let's not forget he harassed a woman of color for calling out his bullshit during the impromptu interview he forced on her. Funny how he got upset that a woman didn't fall in line with his (and everyone else on KickVic)'s rules for believing all wahmen.
Of course, he also operates under "Show me my exact words, or your lying" rules. Then when you do show his exact words, he will perform such impressive mental gymnastics, it'll make Rufus and Bob blush.
His STAR TREK Vegas Con. Star Trek is the franchise Vic loves, so what Emmett did carried a bit more weight (not just because Emmett's fat, either).
Despite Emmett "declining" invitations that he claimed to have received, he hasn't been to a Star Trek con due to how unimportant he is to that franchise.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Of course, he also operates under "Show me my exact words, or your lying" rules. Then when you do show his exact words, he will perform such impressive mental gymnastics, it'll make Rufus and Bob blush.

Despite Emmett "declining" invitations that he claimed to have received, he hasn't been to a Star Trek con due to how unimportant he is to that franchise.

And he's still harassing the poor chick.
128e96716d7da5b4d2bd54d3e0b76ae9.png
The dude has a serious ego and must enjoy checking up on people that he forces his "story" onto in case they decide to call him out.

TheClappening

TwoHandsSlapping
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2372335
The dude has a serious ego and must enjoy checking up on people that he forces his "story" onto in case they decide to call him out.
Fat ego to match his fat fat.

EDIT: Also, I might be missing something in my retardation, but that tweet is dated June 4th.

Last edited:

Lone Outsider

Enjoy your life as a laughing stock.
kiwifarms.net
It’s like the Vic situation all over again. Gets fired because of false allegations, turns out said company had actual predators within the work space, and oh look at that. “Damage control.”
The moment they canceled Quinton I knew there was gonna be blood in the water, blood there was, lots of it. It's time to get the marshmallows, chocolate and crackers ready because we are gonna have us a fine trashfire to make s'mores with.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
His interference in Vic's life is going to bite him in the ass eventually.

That department figured RIOT owed the women $400m not the $10.1m so this will go down well. Currently it's just showing me that California is a terrible place to do business and that you shouldn't hire women in the current age. (People by the way, still get on Ninja's case about not streaming with women. Hasn't hurt him any).
Depending on the size of the business, you'll find yourself in hot water if don't have any women or not enough minorities.

If I remember correctly, he wasn't invited to the one he harassed about Vic, but he did graciously offer to come for free in exchange for dis-inviting Vic. Because every Star Trek fan wants to meet the "man" who did nothing and know nothing about. "I'm a producer for audio books, you should know how important I am to the Star Trek community!" said by a balding, fat sex pest.

View attachment 2372335
I forgot about this sad "interview." Was this for a forum or something? I should look for the tweet thread and see where it went.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Depending on the size of the business, you'll find yourself in hot water if don't have any women or not enough minorities.
Any time I had to hire people I based it off of their ability to do the work, not their sex or skin colour. If only white men had the qualifications for it, so be it. Any time I got hired to do a job it wasn't because I'm male and white, it's because I could do the job. There's an old Time Magazine article from like 2007 that talked about how damaging hiring based on diversity can hurt your company.

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net
The moment they canceled Quinton I knew there was gonna be blood in the water, blood there was, lots of it. It's time to get the marshmallows, chocolate and crackers ready because we are gonna have us a fine trashfire to make s'mores with.
S’mores sound amazing right now. You’re right though. I’m glad to see Quinton is getting a fuck ton of support. On Twitter lots of people are calling Activision Blizzard out on their bullshit and hypocrisy.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
I forgot about this sad "interview." Was this for a forum or something? I should look for the tweet thread and see where it went.
The gal was writing the article from my understanding of her tweets for her college. Emmett threatened her with a lawsuit in the tweet thread and I'm guessing she's not tweeting about writing the article anymore as she wants to avoid KickVic trying to threaten her.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Vic's wearing dad/camp counselor shorts in his announcement.
https://twitter.com/vicmignogna/status/1418000755060101129
https://archive.ph/cdc8L

To this day I don't understand how anyone could accuse this man of anything? He's like that goofy neighbor that does these random things for fun or would invite you to his place for a cookout.
Vic seems like a living embodiment of Ned Flanders, all he needs to say is "Howdily-doodily, neighborino!" to his neighbors whenever he sees them.
To be a fly on the wall in Vic's neighborhood and see this man in gay pants on a bike or sitting under a tree looking up must be a sight to behold. I wonder if his neighbors are like "There goes that Mignogna guy again screaming about some convention."

I wish I could find the video but Vic told a story about some fans coming to his house and spending a few hours there hanging out with him. Mind you he didn't want to let them in at first but he let them in so not to be rude.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Any time I had to hire people I based it off of their ability to do the work, not their sex or skin colour. If only white men had the qualifications for it, so be it. Any time I got hired to do a job it wasn't because I'm male and white, it's because I could do the job. There's an old Time Magazine article from like 2007 that talked about how damaging hiring based on diversity can hurt your company.
I agree and that's benefit of living in a place that hasn't been infested by people who see sexism and racism everywhere. Too many people out there pushing for check boxes instead of qualification.

The gal was writing the article from my understanding of her tweets for her college. Emmett threatened her with a lawsuit in the tweet thread and I'm guessing she's not tweeting about writing the article anymore as she wants to avoid KickVic trying to threaten her.
He's always a quick one to threaten a lawsuit for people talking, extremely hypocritical coming from someone who criticized Vic for suing for defamation and such.

MakeAnimeGA

Salt Farmer
kiwifarms.net
Here's a video where he talks about it
I hope everyone realizes that this happened early in Vic's career. I doubt he would do that now. He would still be super nice to them and ask them to come see him at a convention.

On a side note, I know someone who went through a psychological evaluation. One of the personality traits that came back is that they believe relationships are closer than they really are. I'm not an expert, but this seem to fit Vic.

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net
So, on top of threatening Vehicular Manslaughter on people who stand with Vic, being an overall douchebag... Lance Newman also blindly believes Quinton Flynn is a predator despite all the evidence proving him to be innocent.
That fatass needs to mind his own goddamn business. Maybe he should lose the double chin instead of believing everything he sees on Twitter. What a dick.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So, on top of threatening Vehicular Manslaughter on people who stand with Vic, being an overall douchebag... Lance Newman also blindly believes Quinton Flynn is a predator despite all the evidence proving him to be innocent.
View attachment 2372895
And that someone is an obsessive stalker that is going back to court for violating that protective order on her.
Not the best example, Lance.