Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• DDoS is active again.

The Token Ethnic

今すぐパジャマを脱ぎ舍てて
kiwifarms.net
Edit: Also really weird how she DIDN'T get the Covid Vaccine before flying over to Houston....
Vaccine tourism is a thing and lots of people make it a point to visit the states so they can get the shot against the wu flu due to shortages in their country. Kaho has thrown these pity parties before and I'm sure she loves the dopamine rush of her coomers simping for her. She may not be all that smart if she can't handle her own business affairs.
1627826635817.png

Last edited:

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
Some of her (Kaho) complaints about the show are just typical convention shit. Back when I went to conventions I didn't know when or where to go as the panel listings were always wrong. That's when I just focused on just getting things from venders until I saw the massive convention markups and stopped going to them. Then I just went to swap meets. Good prices, friendly, honest people.

There's also the issue that the people running AM don't seem to know what they're doing yet. Again, typical for new conventions/ con owners. Most owners don't know how to run a business. They just see conventions as free money from idiot fans.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Some of her (Kaho) complaints about the show are just typical convention shit. Back when I went to conventions I didn't know when or where to go as the panel listings were always wrong. That's when I just focused on just getting things from venders until I saw the massive convention markups and stopped going to them. Then I just went to swap meets. Good prices, friendly, honest people.

There's also the issue that the people running AM don't seem to know what they're doing yet. Again, typical for new conventions/ con owners. Most owners don't know how to run a business. They just see conventions as free money from idiot fans.
AM has been doing this for a while but they seemed to be understaffed this year probably due to Covid concerns.

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net
Archive dump in case she DFE
To follow up on this. (I'll update it if I find more)

1: https://archive.md/SX3Gy
Your optimism is impressive but, that won't save you from getting the hammer on September 17th. Unless you're talking about them seeing you in prison. That works too ya know.

2: https://archive.md/LmHxl
With or without gray hairs you're still a psychotic cunt on the outside and inside.

Anonymus Fluhre

No man fears what he has seen grow
kiwifarms.net
AM has been doing this for a while but they seemed to be understaffed this year probably due to Covid concerns.
Just looked into their history. Seems they've always had an issue with guests as well as their higher up. Should have done what most conventions do and not have any until several years pass. That, or do the smart thing and sell the convention. It happens a lot but may or may not fix the problems.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2398376View attachment 2398377

View attachment 2398378View attachment 2398384
View attachment 2398380View attachment 2398379
View attachment 2398382
View attachment 2398385

View attachment 2398390View attachment 2398389
View attachment 2398391View attachment 2398396

View attachment 2398403View attachment 2398402

View attachment 2398407View attachment 2398409

View attachment 2398413
Good ol' infighting.

giraffes on coffee

lazy lump of blob
kiwifarms.net

B4st4rdF1r3L0rd0z41

kiwifarms.net
To follow up on this. (I'll update it if I find more)

1: https://archive.md/SX3Gy
Your optimism is impressive but, that won't save you from getting the hammer on September 17th. Unless you're talking about them seeing you in prison. That works too ya know.

2: https://archive.md/LmHxl
With or without gray hairs you're still a psychotic cunt on the outside and inside.
3: https://archive.md/WcMMZ
This "Joseph Monroe" is technically correct. The best kind of correct. I can't tell if Shadowlover007 is a guy or a gal too. Then again anyone who talks shit about Trump for no reason, wears a mask on their Twitter PFP like a faggot pretty much lack a soul of any kind. That and they're usually women or male feminist's disguised as sex offenders. Just saying.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
Man, if I didn't know better, I'd say this catgirl chick is a failed Jamie Marchi abortion.
She looks like her.
She's fat.
She's self absorbed.
And she's a cunt.
Aggressively unattractive, inside and out.
Describes most of kv and lawltwitter as well. With them you can also throw in other labels like pedos, women/minority hating abusers, etc since it seems like a large majority of those who like to virtue signal and such.