Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

TheClappening

Splat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Not Vic related, but autistic.

I don't have a dog in the fight (other than chuckling that they're dancing around the fact that Viktorin was most likely terminated for having the wrong opinions involving January 6th and Orange Man), but what jumped out to me was the faggot jamiex304 is actually a mod. He's screeched about Quinton Flynn and Lasagna Man here and there.

Notice the deletes

1631642862928.png

Must've said something really bad like to suck start a shotgun or something, right?

but in fact
(Archive doesn't save it correctly, if anyone knows how to archive it correctly that'd be great)
1631642928424.png

That's it?

Meanwhile someone else IRL namedrops the weirdo Viktorin simp and makes fun of his face
1631643074297.png

I personally think you should be able to make fun of anyone for any reason on the internet, but it's always enlightening to see these wierdoes' double standards.

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
They won't admit fault because there's no benefit and they'll just shift the blame on Vic and his fans.
Vic gets uninvite from that Star Trek convention? "ITS VICS OWN FAULT!!!!!" Disingenuous trash.

Again, this is why the lawsuit is so important. These people not only won't admit they did nothing wrong, but those who are still in KickVic won't rest until he's dead, which is why they're still active in trying to get any of his appearances cancelled.

Not Vic related, but autistic.

I don't have a dog in the fight (other than chuckling that they're dancing around the fact that Viktorin was most likely terminated for having the wrong opinions involving January 6th and Orange Man), but what jumped out to me was the faggot jamiex304 is actually a mod. He's screeched about Quinton Flynn and Lasagna Man here and there.

Notice the deletes

View attachment 2536010

Must've said something really bad like to suck start a shotgun or something, right?

but in fact
(Archive doesn't save it correctly, if anyone knows how to archive it correctly that'd be great)
View attachment 2536014
That's it?

Meanwhile someone else IRL namedrops the weirdo Viktorin simp and makes fun of his face
View attachment 2536022

I personally think you should be able to make fun of anyone for any reason on the internet, but it's always enlightening to see these wierdoes' double standards.

They're hypocrites who think they're immune to criticism. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kridley664

Green Frodo Baggins
kiwifarms.net
Again, this is why the lawsuit is so important. These people not only won't admit they did nothing wrong, but those who are still in KickVic won't rest until he's dead, which is why they're still active in trying to get any of his appearances cancelled.

They're hypocrites who think they're immune to criticism. Nothing more, nothing less.
And yet, people try to tell people like me that that's solely hyperbole. If that's the case... Why don't they leave him the fuck alone? He told everyone else to leave those idiots alone, yet they can't leave him alone because "Rules for thee, but not for me!"

As for the whole Alison Viktorin situation... I swear these people need to understand that no amount of "Political Correctness" will make you immune to criticism. And it's a pity that most people believe that "Political Correctness" would make them immune.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net

Wasn't sure if this video would relate to Funimation or not but since everyone hates Funimation these days due to the Vic stuff. I'm going to post this video here. Basically, Rev Says Desu made a video on how Funimation is taking down piracy sites and it's funny to me since piracy sites always come back stronger than ever with stronger VPNs and shit so I don't know why Rev is crying like the bitch he is right now? :/

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Wasn't sure if this video would relate to Funimation or not but since everyone hates Funimation these days due to the Vic stuff. I'm going to post this video here. Basically, Rev Says Desu made a video on how Funimation is taking down piracy sites and it's funny to me since piracy sites always come back stronger than ever with stronger VPNs and shit so I don't know why Rev is crying like the bitch he is right now? :/
Is Evan Stone back?

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
No matter how irritating KV & their orbiters are when they start spouting off lies,exaggerations, touchdown dancing ect. It's best to remember no matter what argument you make (no matter how factual,logical & good) it's NOT going to matter or change their mind. Once you overwhelm 1 and make them look stupid,you will get dogpiled with gotchas,out of context nonsense then start the name calling.

Last edited:

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
It's not good enough for them that they've all but destroyed his career,get him cancelled from most big conventions over hearsay,jealously & his private life. They want to fucking erase any existence of him. When someone says they stopped watching dubs because they dislike monica,chris ect these same ppl reply " Wow,Thats immature you can't separate the person from the role,grow up" yet they demand all Vic's roles be dubbed with a different VA.

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
Some furry made some tweet about Funimation and Monica and kickvic chimped out at them
1631691108855.png
1631691173802.png

1631691222247.png

1631691265162.png
1631691297737.png

1631691332415.png
1631691363747.png

edit
wow
1631691606075.png
1631691645177.png

Dean Pentel

White, meek, totally non-threatening
kiwifarms.net
Looks like some cons are figuring out that they can just delete a few idiot comments on FB and ignore some crazy phone calls, host Vic and still make money.
It does make one wonder when such companies/corporations will decide that being financially successful is far better than catering to the whims of the fucking delusional and mentally ill. Especially when they're ugly nobodies who couldn't actually affect anything one way or another.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Wtf is it with furries? I realize some ppl have weird kinks but come on. Dressing up in Mascot costumes & alternate "fursonas" I still say most of the furry community is full of either unattractive people who know this is their only shot,gay people who haven't come out & pedophiles who don't want ppl to see them. (The ones who get sexual). The ones who just like to play dress up are just fucking weird

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
~Tells person they are bias and only believe what they are told to believe~
~Is an npc that follows logic that makes no sense and proven false/out of context, and confirms to be bias without any info~
Good job being the hypocritical retards you are, kv.

Looks like some cons are figuring out that they can just delete a few idiot comments on FB and ignore some crazy phone calls, host Vic and still make money.
Can't wait for everyone to say this is another "shitty/small/mall/etc con" that no one real goes to. They continuously gloat about Vic not going to cons but as soon as they fail to cancel him to a con, they start attacking the con.

It does make one wonder when such companies/corporations will decide that being financially successful is far better than catering to the whims of the fucking delusional and mentally ill. Especially when they're ugly nobodies who couldn't actually affect anything one way or another.
Not soon enough.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Can't wait for everyone to say this is another "shitty/small/mall/etc con" that no one real goes to. They continuously gloat about Vic not going to cons but as soon as they fail to cancel him to a con, they start attacking the con.
And they somehow fail to understand that they undermine their own argument when they claim Vic, with a line a block out the door, somehow is getting this at some nothing con, while even at big cons, a worthless fat sow like Monica Rial has two or three people in a "line" that barely exists.

Most people dream of lines like Vic's, and nobody would choose to be a worthless hog like Monica Liar.

Boobie Bomb

kiwifarms.net