Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Volmsaiyan

kiwifarms.net
Just a reminder that both sides are exceptional, but KV's worse & more hypocritical.
There's actually Logical ppl who support Vic that would stop supporting him if proof came out he was banging underage girls and actually assaulting/harassing women. On the other hand I can't think of 1 KV who would apologize to vic if proof came out moron lied. (Which borderline has happened) but then you have the speds on ISWV like sharricane who PMS ppl telling them Vic stands for righteousness,is a voice for good & if you are insulting monica or jamie then you aren't a fan of vics and she's blocking you. So yeah both sides are crazy af

PorkeyDuck

kiwifarms.net
1631821691554.png
1631821711688.png

1631821721968.png

1631821751354.png

1631821873881.png

1631821902607.png

1631821985399.png
1631822032348.png

1631821942662.png

TheClappening

Splat
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So making a reference to a video game masterpiece is a death threat? Jesus fucking Christ.
Forgive my ignorance, I thought you referencing something from Indiana state law.
Regardless, the judge in the previous hearing took the goofy Axel/Quinton Flynn death thing into consideration.
These Twitter tards might be trying to apply the standard here.
Problem is that these companies don't care about who you are let alone the pod people tweeting at them.
It'd probably matter if it came from Quinton Flynn himself, but the mob is looking for blood.

R3r4rd3dJ03yP3g4

kiwifarms.net
Forgive my ignorance, I thought you referencing something from Indiana state law.
Regardless, the judge in the previous hearing took the goofy Axel/Quinton Flynn death thing into consideration.
These Twitter tards might be trying to apply the standard here.
Problem is that these companies don't care about who you are let alone the pod people tweeting at them.
It'd probably matter if it came from Quinton Flynn himself, but the mob is looking for blood.
Posting Protocol 10 will commence in X Days over and over is autistic at best and potential school shooter at worst.
I deeply apologize for the behavior. I will take full responsibility for what transpired, and I will do better in the future. You have my word.

Side note: The court hearing won’t take place tomorrow. The date changed to December 16th, 2021 at 1:15 PM Central Time. I’ll contact you all if anything comes up.

SupahAuspregatist

kiwifarms.net
So making a reference to a video game masterpiece is a death threat? Jesus fucking Christ.
Everything is a death threat to them, except when they say it.

I deeply apologize for the behavior. I will take full responsibility for what transpired, and I will do better in the future. You have my word.

Side note: The court hearing won’t take place tomorrow. The date changed to December 16th, 2021 at 1:15 PM Central Time. I’ll contact you all if anything comes up.
I really dislike waiting so long. Bad enough I can't watch this shitshow on hd vhs.

R3r4rd3dJ03yP3g4

kiwifarms.net
Late and gayer than Rekieta.

Any reason given for the extension?

Guess this means no ruling for Vic tonight because it wouldn't be peak funny.
This is just how criminal court process goes sometimes.

The initial hearing scheduled for tomorrow was really a formality, to make sure Krissy had a lawyer, she understood the charges, read her rights. Possibly argue the states evidence.

To waive the initial hearing they just say “we’ve done all that and she understands the charges and we’re not arguing the evidence, let’s just skip the formality and schedule the trial”. So Yeah.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is just how criminal court process goes sometimes.

The initial hearing scheduled for tomorrow was really a formality, to make sure Krissy had a lawyer, she understood the charges, read her rights. Possibly argue the states evidence.

To waive the initial hearing they just say “we’ve done all that and she understands the charges and we’re not arguing the evidence, let’s just skip the formality and schedule the trial”. So Yeah.
Wait, she has a lawyer this time?