Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
I noticed something and I didn't see anything else about it yet... So I thought I could try asking here...

Did anyone else notice that Casey Erick's profile got removed from the Kessler Collins website? And what does that mean? He is currently not listed as a Professional for the firm anymore. Did he get fired or is this normal when a lawyer is busy with a case?
Link to the Kessler Website?

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I noticed something and I didn't see anything else about it yet... So I thought I could try asking here...

Did anyone else notice that Casey Erick's profile got removed from the Kessler Collins website? And what does that mean? He is currently not listed as a Professional for the firm anymore. Did he get fired or is this normal when a lawyer is busy with a case?
When looking around a little for Andrea Perez the other day i noticed that a lawyer index site had her and many other peoples photos as thumbnails for the firm, but Caseys was blank (and maybe a few others?). Didn't think much about it at the time as it was just some random site, might try and find it again...

Edit: easier than i thought... https://www.lawyers.com/dallas/texas/kessler-collins-p-c-1646240-f/
1560000602303.png

Reactions: Not A Bug

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
If Casey quit his law firm, does that get him out from having to work for MoRon?

I.e., do you hire a firm, or a specific lawyer?

And would "sorry your honor we wouldn't stop doing the very thing we're being sued for so our lawyer quit and fled the country to avoid us" be justification for a delay in proceedings?

Adach_Ame

I was once disgusted, now I'm just amused.
kiwifarms.net
Well there is ONE person that could answer what that means, would Ty Beard, perhaps be able to answer what that could mean?

Definitely was in their listing in May... I don't think they would take him down to allow him to focus on only MoRon. Something had to have happened. Maybe they heard about the judge finding out about how exceptional his clients are.

PrinceofAllCucks

Never send a Chad to do a cuck's job.
kiwifarms.net
Definitely was in their listing in May... I don't think they would take him down to allow him to focus on only MoRon. Something had to have happened. Maybe they heard about the judge finding out about how exceptional his clients are.
Doubtful, unless they specifically dump attorneys who attempt to abuse the discovery system. If that were the case, then they would've done this well before the hearing.

ShinyStar

I am not now, nor have I ever been, a Shane.
kiwifarms.net
It seems unlikely that Casey Erick vanishing (if he has) from Kessler Collins has to do with the KickVic trial. There just hasn't been enough activity there. If he's gone, I would wager it has something to do with that other case, where the client was suing over how he handled her case (don't remember the details off the top of my head)

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
Fastest way to find out why Casey isn't listed on their website anymore it to ask them.
Monday, right? They probably aren't working on Saturday / Sunday?

Although probably just best to point it out to Nick and let him ask? I doubt they need random kiwis calling.

Edit: Let me bump my question again --

Do people hire a lawyer, or a firm?

Will MoRon still have Casey as their lawyer if he's really gone from the firm? Or would they replace him with another attorney at the firm?

Would this be a good excuse for MoRon's law firm to ask for a delay, if the firm got rid of Casey?