Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
I could have sworn JYB was taking time away from VA to do work with his little band, Eyeshine. Did something change on that front?

Regardless, good to hear the man back in the saddle. I was kind of hoping Steve Blum would be the one replacing Vic among the majority of his 'raspy smoker voice' roles, and I kinda wanted him for Broly, too, but I take what I can get. JYB's talented, he'll serve the character well.
Steve is too OP for them now. Not to mention how jealous these cunts can be.

As P5Fever already pointed out: Let Fuckupmation try to mess with JYB. I wanna see that. That's the same stupid shit as trying their hand on Travis Willingham just with slightly less spendhappy fans. He's saving a role from some sperg VA and i'm glad that he does it. This way at least we know the role went to a decent human being and a good VA.
On that I am grateful for, I just don't want to see better VA's getting ruined by these rats. If they do try something then #ISstandWithJohnny is gonna happen and hopefully becomes the final nail on the FUNI coffin.

I haven't posted much about it here, but there are still people defending Ruki(pedo).
(quite a few btw)

And many are angry because we outed a pedo and made ISWV look bad while doing so.
You should have done your research, I'm not even talking about Ruki being a pedo.
I'm talking about him being liar. He lied about Monica.

I made a meme to summarize last week.
View attachment 1034145

Here's a blank version for your own use.
Oh it's gonna get worse. Most of those spregs care a little too much about those KV losers.

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net

FUNimation's parody still on point. Reposting from the only thread deader than Kara Edwards and a diapertroon thread.
View attachment 1034306
My autistic brain honestly thought that was real and I wanted to see if there were soyboys fapping and praising that comment. The one who did the parody account really did do a good job.
Johnny is someone Vic considers a friend. Also when it was already announced 2 months ago Johnny was replacing Vic as Sabo for One Piece, Johnny made a point to say nothing negative at all about Vic, and even told a fan that he and Vic had been texting each other about it and he hopes to do the role justice. Odds of him being KV aren’t exactly high.
I am still watchful, but thankful of that news.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
Johnny is someone Vic considers a friend. Also when it was already announced 2 months ago Johnny was replacing Vic as Sabo for One Piece, Johnny made a point to say nothing negative at all about Vic, and even told a fan that he and Vic had been texting each other about it and he hopes to do the role justice. Odds of him being KV aren’t exactly high.
Monica also used to call Vic a friend, I'd trust anyone in the dub industry about as far as I could throw them. Just look at the pussy shit Vic's racquetball buddy Chuck was posting on twitter just weeks ago.

You could very well be right and I hope you are, but I'll reserve judgment for now.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Monica also used to call Vic a friend, I'd trust anyone in the dub industry about as far as I could throw them. Just look at the pussy shit Vic's racquetball buddy Chuck was posting on twitter just weeks ago.

You could very well be right and I hope you are, but I'll reserve judgment for now.
When I see Johnny choosing to not shit on Vic when it’d be so easy to do that says more. Vic says he still trusts him. Johnny says he wants to do Vic’s characters justice and has stayed in contact with Vic.

That says more about his character than the other snakes. He could be like that Jason Whatever His Name and shit on Vic the moment he got the role. But Johnny hasn’t. He instead chose to reassure fans, thank fans, and made a point to say nothing negative about Vic.

If I lost my acting gig, I’d rather it go to someone I trust who actually cares about the work and the fans, over traitorous cunts who wanted me dead.

Last edited:

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
So ISWV is raging because Vic was replaced, KV is happy because Vic is still being Stalin’d, and KF is laughing and enjoying popcorn because someone was able to prevent House Sabat from asserting its dominance. Did I get the situation summarized correctly.

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
So ISWV is raging because Vic was replaced, KV is happy because Vic is still being Stalin’d, and KF is laughing and enjoying popcorn because someone was able to prevent House Sabat from asserting its dominance. Did I get the situation summarized correctly.
KV would probably stop cheering if they paid attention to the fact that JYB is Christian and still a friend of Vic’s. But we know they’re kind of slow. Some of them still think Nick is Vic’s lawyer.

P5Fever

kiwifarms.net
I do think the people overreacting over the VA replacement is a gay op. I doubt that people would be this exceptional to simply attack a person who had nothing to do with this debacle. Some of the messages I have seen looked kinda forced with their anger.
Not everything is a gayop. ISWV does have exceptional spergs, not as many as KV but they’re there my guy. Just look at the Ruki shit and the idiots who defended it. Also Pedofection.
That awkward moment when you replaced Vic with...a younger Vic.
Shhh let them continue being stupid it’s more fun to laugh at.

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Holiday Anna
kiwifarms.net
While we know that reddit is a lost cause, it's still annoying to see them parrot the same 'screech man bad' again and again.

They hate Nick because he turned an open and shut #MeToo into a massive war that severely damaged the reputations of every VA involved against Vic. Jamie and J. Michael Tatum's con lines are vacant lots, Monica barely has a fanbase at this point, Sabat is scared shitless of social media and was rando damage controlling on Facebook, D.C. Douglas got banned from an airport and several cons because of his own skeletons, and Sean Schemmel the beta male even locked his account for a while after some ANN accusations that went nowhere.

No one expected a #MeTooing that ruined the reputations of not only the so-called "victims" but everyone who backed them. I bet most of the "believe wahmens" drones on Reddit are tired of Nick's shenanigans destroying their "innocence" and ideology.

Dr. Geronimo

Echo chambers are bad for your health.
kiwifarms.net
The KikiFlowers dude seems to be invested in the case as well:

Looking at his reddit profile he's a texas resident, favor driver, and has a big boner for rooster teeth:

Some of the top minds here might be able to get more from him but I'll keep diving for a bit.
Cougared slightly

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino