WEIGH IN & CHEESECAKE FACTORY!!!! 9/27/2019 - Dana makes out like a bandit with Torrid dresses Amber can't wear anymore

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
Becky's 'migraine' is right on point. I think most people would develop a migraine if they had to chauffeur a carload of gigantic, smelly, greasy, oinking hogs around all night. Becky just looked like she was totally over it all. Watching her gorlfriend attempt to charm Dusty must have stuck in Becky's craw something terrible (and let's face it, her craw is fucking enormous). I'm hoping that Becky's rage is going to kick up to a flashpoint from her current state of smoldering resentment. I really want to see Becky lose her shit and have an epic chimp-out at Amber because she strikes me as someone who is really angry under the surface.

Also, what's with Amber giving her old clothes to Dana? That's just weird. If my partner's ex decided to give me her old clothes I'd be pissed. It smacks of a creepy "well you aren't with me anymore but I will make your GF look like me" vibe.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
I legit thought that was Al in the thumbnail. When you hit a certain level of fat you just transcend into a new form. any distinguishing features just melt into the lard and they all look the same. This is it, the next stage in human evolution.
I thought so too. Mainly because it’s so like AL to clickbait her thumbnails to fuck, I figured she added the heart to tease “ooooh am I getting back together with my ex??”
I wonder how she’s going to look in her next video when they’re gone. Her hair’s going to be a damn cockroach nest from the depresshuunnn for sure.

Kamiii

Hamber's "escape goat"
kiwifarms.net
Also, what's with Amber giving her old clothes to Dana? That's just weird. If my partner's ex decided to give me her old clothes I'd be pissed. It smacks of a creepy "well you aren't with me anymore but I will make your GF look like me" vibe.
I think if you meet someone else who's 600 pounds, you take that opportunity to get some clothes. I can't imagine it's easy for them to find clothes that fuckin big.

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Shapeshifting into a spider on the ceiling? That's brilliant! They are all too fat to lift their arms above their shoulders to smash the spider! Why didn't I think of that?

I would try it too, but the smell would never get out of my robes. :pickle::pickle::pickle:
just shape-shift into a job application, neither al or beggy or eric would touch you

Wyzzerd

*psst* Hey kid! Wanna do some magic? 🧙‍♂️
kiwifarms.net
just shape-shift into a job application, neither al or beggy or eric would touch you
Yeah, but we know how amber has to paw at fucking everything within the range of the beetus paws. There's no way I'm going to get fondled by dirty digits while she squeals "BAAAYYYBEE WOT IS DIS JOB APPAMUCAYTION SITUATION?!‽ I THOUGHT WE AGREED THAT I WOULD MAKE THE MONEY AND YOU WOULD DO THE WIPING SITUATION THING!" (:_(

ALs Bra

kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long it’ll be before we see Hamber defending the AHS watching on Snapchat/IG. Our Queen of Moderation loves to prove the haydurs wrong and this one is an easy one for the Hambeast because you can acshually pay to watch AHS on Youtube TV

Take that haydurs *cry laughing emoji*

But y’know don’t actually address things like your lahs, your Thumb Butlers scammy family or your impending death....

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
Okay but furreal is Dana even a size 5-6 at torrid? I feel like she's probably a 4. Df she gonna do with the fumigation tents? You know, besides re-sell them. I feel like Big Al likes to drive it home that she's the same dainty size as Dustin's true love.
I think she might be at least a size 5, maybe 6. But size 5 and 6 don't really fit amber properly, so they'd probably fit Dana well. She's really wide and has a lot of back fat. She's built differently than amber, and carries it differently like without the elephant legs. But she's still enormous, roughly the same size as amber was mid-way through her relationship with dusty. There's a pic on her insta of her at the beach and she's massive

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I wonder how long it’ll be before we see Hamber defending the AHS watching on Snapchat/IG. Our Queen of Moderation loves to prove the haydurs wrong and this one is an easy one for the Hambeast because you can acshually pay to watch AHS on Youtube TV

Take that haydurs *cry laughing emoji*

But y’know don’t actually address things like your lahs, your Thumb Butlers scammy family or your impending death....
Eric said he got AppleTV so they could watch it.

Maliboujie2.0

kiwifarms.net
Becky's 'migraine' is right on point. I think most people would develop a migraine if they had to chauffeur a carload of gigantic, smelly, greasy, oinking hogs around all night. Becky just looked like she was totally over it all. Watching her gorlfriend attempt to charm Dusty must have stuck in Becky's craw something terrible (and let's face it, her craw is fucking enormous). I'm hoping that Becky's rage is going to kick up to a flashpoint from her current state of smoldering resentment. I really want to see Becky lose her shit and have an epic chimp-out at Amber because she strikes me as someone who is really angry under the surface.

I feel like AL probably INSISTED that Dana take the hand me downs to paint herself to be super generous, but really it’s a power trip for her because she feels like Dana is just picking up her scraps and it makes AL feel superior.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net

FotzenHunt42

Meow
kiwifarms.net
She's trying to suck up to Dana soooo hard lmfao Like, look you guyzzzz, we're Ssooo cool, totally friends, I'm giving her all this stuff, I talk to her a lot etc. Oh, and see - I hug Beckster! I tell her I love her in the most sincere way everrr! Absolutely not a desperate attempt at both of those things, totally legit.

Also every time I hear her compare herself to (or even just uter the words) "other youtuberssss" I gag.

Plague Dog

kiwifarms.net
I think if you meet someone else who's 600 pounds, you take that opportunity to get some clothes. I can't imagine it's easy for them to find clothes that fuckin big.
That should be a wake up call... it's very Jacob Marley if you ask me: "I wear the chain I forged in life. I made it link by link, and yard by yard; I girded it on of my own free will, and of my own free will I wore it."

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino