weight gain update 10/06/18 - Our gorl is so clever y'all

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

According to AL, Becky doesn't understand how important it is for Big AL to lose weight because she's never known anyone her size before. And somehow that's why AL can't lose weight? Because AL is so healthy and vibrant looking and doesn't have one foot in the grave. How could anyone think that, for Amberlynn Reid, losing weight is quite liderully, a matter of life and death?

AL noticed she reached 80k subs. She said when she gets to 100k subscribers, she's going to strip naked and run around? But then changed her mind to "make Becky do it" . And that's when I lost my lunch. Because we all know a simple giveaway is too difficult for her to accomplish...

AL has an audible food-gasm as she inhales dry pasta and onions.

Adding to the post as I watch...

She does an impromptu haul type deal, making sure to show us that her carpet sweater from Tarjay is indeed size XL/XXL. She also bought a bag to hold hygiene products for when she stays the night elsewhere but hasn't used it yet.

AL is once again back on Weight Watchers because she has been paying for her membership for months now and doesn't want to be wasteful and not use it? Or something. AL found another chick on Instagram who was successful in losing 100lbs on Weight Watchers so that means in her pea brain, AL will be successful in Weight Watchers too. Because she hasn't tried that and failed multiple times already.

Amber shits on Backwoods Becky, the love of her life, yet again by saying she's going to sign Becky up for Weight Watchers tonight. Because Becky is so Backwoods she ain't never dun heard of Weight Watchers before she met Amberlynn. (I'm picturing the magic carpet Ride from Aladdin with Becky and AL... AL showing Becky the world. Frying, simmering, Splenda...)

So yeah no actual weight update. Just AL killing us with her cleverness.

Also, AL mentioned she has started to get some anxiety while out shopping, which makes her mean. Becky was quick to agree. Is Becky trying to stand up to the Binge Monster more often only to face the wrath of her cuntasaurus Rex gorlfriend? My oh my would I like to witness one of her tantrums. Her Hanger likely knows no bounds.

Amber also totally bogarted a bottle of water Becky had. That food aggression though...

Last edited:

MeLikeyLurkey

Bed Bound Susie!
kiwifarms.net
Shit I've never been this early.
All I can say is this is pretty typical AL content, but with a certain tone of bleakness underlying us. Our gorl thinks she's being slick but in all actuality the cracks in her armour (blubber?) are showing more and more. Some call this the bedbound saga but I'm starting to think of it as the downward spiral saga. I can see that her whole life really has been a downward spiral, but this saga started after the Dusty breakup, and it's getting more and more suspenseful while somehow simulateously being amazingly banal and mind numbing. Fawk!

navygreen

kiwifarms.net
Did she mention her new weight at all?
nah

ETA: Don't wanna double post; holy moly, watching these videos is making me feel like I've got whiplash. They're starting weight watchers again because apparently counting points is easy but counting calories is somehow harder ? Can't wrap my head around her reasoning for this tbh.

89elbees

kiwifarms.net
nah

ETA: Don't wanna double post; holy moly, watching these videos is making me feel like I've got whiplash. They're starting weight watchers again because apparently counting points is easy but counting calories is somehow harder ? Can't wrap my head around her reasoning for this tbh.

Smaller numbers. Big numbers are hard, our gorl only has 10 fingers to count with, after all.

Trasha Pay That A$$

I like the D
kiwifarms.net
Amber doesn't realize how important it is for her to lose weight. That's why no one else in her life gets it either.

That 1500 calorie thing lasted what, a day or two? I find it hard to believe Becky had never once heard of WW before Amber came along. She may not have used it but some fat woman in her life probably did at some point.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
WW allows her to eat all the chicken she wants, remember?? 0 points gorls!!!!

Yes, this! What was that goal she mentioned about no self sabotage? I don't want to rewatch her other video but it was literally this. How she would use these "loopholes" she would find in Weight Watchers to self sabotage her "diet". (Loopholes being her delusions.)

"When I hit 100,000 subscribers I might stream naked for you all. Or Becky can."

:cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

She would break the internet just like Kim Kardashian did... Except in the opposite way. Kind of lowkey hoping for this to happen tbqh... Just have plenty of eye bleach on hand .

Last edited:

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
LOL,
"I may streak naked for ya'll if I make 100,000"
You could probably do that and not get in trouble, since all the naughty bits wouldn't be visible due to all the rolls.

GORL, that fucking cart is FULL of corbs. Have you learned nothing yet?

Holy shit, nobody liked Necky's stream the first time, why are you showing us more of it from a different fucking angle?

Goddamn it, stop buying stupid shit you'll never use, Amber. The gravy train will end when you're finally bedbound.

"lately my videos have been bland"
Holy shit, she's becoming self-aware!

JerkyPirate

kiwifarms.net
Her talking about being so snippy and snappy when they go to the store and Becky goes "OMG yeah"

Must it be because of the insane embarrassment of being a 27 year old using a fucking scooter because you're too fat to walk? I can't imagine going into a store with someone like that. God, just fat and unkempt and also facing her camera at everything. What a show. I wonder if there's some kind of rants and raves FB group in her town and people mention the smelly fatass on a scooter at the store every day.

Holy fuck the amount of cheese in their fridge.

Her nails are always so gross and the sound of her chewing is nauseating.

Ellana

speariodically autistic
kiwifarms.net
No weight update from our gorl, but 590 pounds is circulating around the comments...
It's hard to doubt that number. The weight she's gained has made her almost unrecognizable in Eric's vlog. (:_(
2.JPG 1.JPG

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes, this! What was that goal she mentioned about no self sabotage? I don't want to rewatch her other video but it was literally this. How she would use these "loopholes" she would find in Weight Watchers to self sabotage her "diet". (Loopholes being her delusions.)

Zero-point foods will fuck her over this time, just as they did last time.

That is, if she sticks to this diet for more than three fucking minutes.

C3PBRO

YOUR AND IDIOT
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why the need to prove to us it's a 2XL bath mat? She says it's a conspiracy, but I don't remember anyone disputing the size. I do remember people linking product photos, and it was incredibly oversized on the model. Amberlynn if you are going to read the comments, actually read them.

Her constant need to debunk everything the haydurs say has to be the most lolcowish of her lolcow behavior.