weight gain update 10/06/18 - Our gorl is so clever y'all

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I don't care if Becky is on the "Top 10 Stupidest Hicks in America" list; Amber's weight is Amber's problem. Becky's understanding means nothing. Amber knows that she is the only person who can control her own weight. She needs to stop coming up with calorie plans or joining WW for the 18th time and get professional help. Becky doesn't care because she knows Amber isn't serious. After a year of goals and sabotage and emotional abuse, they're both bigger than ever and still gaining. By now, even "Slow Becky" knows the cycle isn't going to end.

I know the 100K subscribers thing was a joke, but that's a mental image no one needs. I find Amber and Becky equally repulsive.

Dutch Courage

Curious Onlooker
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Way back in the innocent days of January, Amberlynn weighed 470. She is up 73 pounds in 10 months. That is an awful lot of weight (as if she swallowed another 11 year old girl), but it is perhaps even more stunning when we consider that she has added 15.5% to her overall mass since January. That is a massive gain, just short of being enough to size her out of clothing and car seats once and for all. Another 20 pounds or so, and it is all over. The snowball effect is ratcheting up as her overall mobility declines. She is in legit trouble now.

This whole business of blaming Becky is one of the worst things yet, in its own subtle way. Lest she forget, it was Becky who wanted to stop eating out and wanted to lose that neck fat. Amberlynn became livid, refused to even call her by her name, and threw all kinds of shade and sass until she hatched up Date Night, sabotaging Becky's flimsy resolve in a matter of hours.

Now, she blames the victim of her own manipulation. Such empathy, eh? She really feels Becky's pain, doesn't she? Yet, we, her humble viewers, are the sociopaths, according to her.

Becky is truly dumb, a lot dumber than we may give her credit for, and she has a chip on her shoulder the size of baby elephant. However, Amberlynn is starting to really go off the rails as the reality of the trap she is in sinks in.

I just have no pity for either one of them. I think they need their comeuppance. Full speed ahead.

And once again, those who made the bold bet of 550 by Halloween are right on track. Unless a doctor, the hand of God, or the Grim Reaper intervene, there will be no stopping her. It is well beyond these knuckleheads' ability to save themselves now.

Faggot Gift

kiwifarms.net
On that note: Has anyone else caught wind of the whole scandal with that BetterHelp app she allegedly used? It's all over YouTube what a scam it's turning out to be (no shit...) and I can't stop imagining stupid Amber's serious face when she was talking about how well that was working out for her. I wonder if she will eventually bring that up, kinda want her to.

I'm sure it did work well for her, she's pretty much the exact demographic Better Help is targeting: people who aren't actually depressed and just want a doctor to commiserate and massage their ego. I'm sure all the "therapist" needed to do was list off self-help platitudes from a book and she saw it as the most insightful shit ever.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
Way back in the innocent days of January, Amberlynn weighed 470. She is up 73 pounds in 10 months. That is an awful lot of weight (as if she swallowed another 11 year old girl), but it is perhaps even more stunning when we consider that she has added 15.5% to her overall mass since January. That is a massive gain, just short of being enough to size her out of clothing and car seats once and for all. Another 20 pounds or so, and it is all over. The snowball effect is ratcheting up as her overall mobility declines. She is in legit trouble now.

This whole business of blaming Becky is one of the worst things yet, in its own subtle way. Lest she forget, it was Becky who wanted to stop eating out and wanted to lose that neck fat. Amberlynn became livid, refused to even call her by her name, and threw all kinds of shade and sass until she hatched up Date Night, sabotaging Becky's flimsy resolve in a matter of hours.

Now, she blames the victim of her own manipulation. Such empathy, eh? She really feels Becky's pain, doesn't she? Yet, we, her humble viewers, are the sociopaths, according to her.

Becky is truly dumb, a lot dumber than we may give her credit for, and she has a chip on her shoulder the size of baby elephant. However, Amberlynn is starting to really go off the rails as the reality of the trap she is in sinks in.

I just have no pity for either one of them. I think they need their comeuppance. Full speed ahead.

And once again, those who made the bold bet of 550 by Halloween are right on track. Unless a doctor, the hand of God, or the Grim Reaper intervene, there will be no stopping her. It is well beyond these knuckleheads' ability to save themselves now.
73 lbs in 10 months. Jesus Christ. I don't remember who mentioned it here, but someone said that for the super-morbidly obese, they're rarely maintaining when they reach this point. They're either actively losing or actively gaining, and at ALR's pace, she's looking at a gain of 100 lbs in a span of 1 year. Which is insane.

The denial can only serve her so long before it physically kills her. Let's see where she's at in another 20 lbs (so like....Christmas). Best case scenario: She checks herself into inpatient treatment and makes an honest effort, gets off Youtube completely and finds a reason to wake up before the sun sets everyday. Or you know, she can just eat herself into an early grave and pretend it's Becky's fault. Honestly, they deserve each other.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It was Dr. Now who originally said the "there is no maintaining" thing

I'm honestly confused. Fat al says people (obviously meaning her housemates) don't understand how important it is for her to lose weight. So if Becky doesn't get why Amber needs to lose weight, doesn't it follow that Becky (who is 250 lbs lighter than Amber) also doesn't think it's important that she herself lose weight? So why then is Becky suddenly on WW, especially since she's supposedly never fucking heard of it before.

I'm being coy here, I'm not all that confused. What I feel is that Amber is essentially forcing Becky to lose weight/do WW. Not to mention AL just said a few days ago that she has "friends" who are really motivated to lose weight and they're all going to diet together. But no one understands how critical your case is, right AL?

This video is just chapping my ass a bit because her narc level is fucking over 9000 here

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe that Becky doesn't understand the importance of losing weight. She was excited about their 2018 New Year's weight loss goals. Becky talked about how much better she felt after losing a few pounds. But when Amber lost interest and wanted to eat out daily again, it was over for both of them. Becky could have kept up the walking routine and even eaten out at restaurants, choosing small meals and healthier options. It's Becky's own fault she gave up, even with Amber pulling the strings. Amber can scream and threaten all she wants, but she doesn't force candy and fried foods into Becky's mouth. They definitely deserve each other. Both are lazy, greedy slobs who only care about their own desires. Amber wants someone to drive her around and Becky wants to be taken care of. Even though the relationship is lose/lose, they see it as win/win.

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net

The kind of sympathy I have is really onlya hard-knock kind of sympathy. It’s like when you see someone in a bad situation that they’ve never been in, but you have, and they’re too starry-eyed in love or brainwashed to see the truth. And you know that there’s a hard, long, road ahead full of hurt and damage, but you also know you can’t do anything about it because they have to learn the hard way like you did. Being in a relationship with a narcissist really changes an empathetic person from being naive and too trusting at face value, into someone who is more selective with their compassion (at least anecdotally and from what I’ve seen from people in support groups I’ve been in). But you don’t really know what the abuse looks/sounds/feels like until you experience it.

But I wholly agree that both of them need comeuppance. Becky needs to learn a hard life-lesson in the worst way, or she’s doomed, and Amber needs to hit whatever her idea of rock-bottom is before the severity starts to sink in. She can talk all day about needing to change, but she hasn’t. Actually since our gorl is such a fan of basic shit and dumb quotes, here’s one just for her. Maybe it’ll motivate her to get off her fat ass (hahahaha)

[EDIT] spelling errors Jesus Christ Siri

C4CA6704-2E32-432A-AB45-859B0CD94D89.jpeg

Last edited:

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
I think Amber fucks over Becky more than we're discussing, but not in a way that takes blame off her. She's still the idiot sticking with Amber. Even Becky can do better, plenty of fat dykes get dates, they just also happen to be more interesting than a wad of gum.
But what fucks me up most about Amber is she tries actively to fuck Becky's diets up. Becky would likely do it on her own, sure, but Amber sees that her necky wonder is still capable of losing weight through diet and exercise. Amber is no longer capable of exercise, no matter how "totally active" she wants to make herself look. So, she wants to stop Becky from doing it.

Edit:
I also don't know why anyone would stay in a relationship without sex. It's the one thing that baffles me. Nobody who's hooked in by Amber at this point can't even say "well at least she fucks well".

Last edited:

Orange Banana

kiwifarms.net
Of course the bitch loooooved the pasta she made. That shit is damn near 95% actual pasta. Put some substance in your meals FUCK. The whole pasta dish looks like it's dumped out of a can. Naximum noodle to save on the price for the stuff you actually want.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
I think Amber fucks over Becky more than we're discussing, but not in a way that takes blame off her. She's still the idiot sticking with Amber. Even Becky can do better, plenty of fat dykes get dates, they just also happen to be more interesting than a wad of gum.
But what fucks me up most about Amber is she tries actively to fuck Becky's diets up. Becky would likely do it on her own, sure, but Amber sees that her necky wonder is still capable of losing weight through diet and exercise. Amber is no longer capable of exercise, no matter how "totally active" she wants to make herself look. So, she wants to stop Becky from doing it.

Edit:
I also don't know why anyone would stay in a relationship without sex. It's the one thing that baffles me. Nobody who's hooked in by Amber at this point can't even say "well at least she fucks well".
Lesbian bed death is a real thing, but it's hard to imagine sex was ever an important part of this relationship. I wouldn't even say there's emotional intimacy keeping them together. The only thing that bonds them is their co-dependency and fear of being alone.

I think Amber is probably more sexual than Becky, though. The idea of Becky as a sexual being makes me uncomfortable on a visceral level. :islamic:

HickoryDickory

Spoopy Ghoul. ♥
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm sure it did work well for her, she's pretty much the exact demographic Better Help is targeting: people who aren't actually depressed and just want a doctor to commiserate and massage their ego. I'm sure all the "therapist" needed to do was list off self-help platitudes from a book and she saw it as the most insightful shit ever.
We have a thread on it. It's a data mining scam.

AmbazFetidTaint

A Travel Guide to Tokyo's Finest Defecation Clubs
kiwifarms.net
What I feel is that Amber is essentially forcing Becky to lose weight/do WW.

Too bad Neckers is too stupid to see she's being set up for failure. This is what Amber does for entertainment because she's a worthless piece of shit.

When one person in a relationship is constantly bingeing and the other is on a diet, how successful do you think that diet is going to be? Ugh, I have never met a filthier cunt than Amber, and I live in Los Angeles.

PuckishRogue

Bikes have killed this whole family
kiwifarms.net
Lesbian bed death is a real thing, but it's hard to imagine sex was ever an important part of this relationship.

It isn't, tbh. All continuing to pretend it is does is give AL a thing to point at and go "see! I'm not unsexy, lesbian bed death!"

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
I also don't know why anyone would stay in a relationship without sex. It's the one thing that baffles me.

You should check out the thread on r/polyamory...it’s some sad shit to go through at a lot of points, but it really highlights how someone can be manipulated by their partner into staying in a loveless, sexless, emotionless relationship.

Lesbian bed death is a real thing, but it's hard to imagine sex was ever an important part of this relationship. I wouldn't even say there's emotional intimacy keeping them together. The only thing that bonds them is their co-dependency and fear of being alone.

I’ve literally only ever heard of lesbian bed death from this thread and I’m tempted to google it out of curiosity.

I agree with you though; they’re codependent as fuck. Becky started talking to Amber to be her “savior” so she wouldn’t kill herself and she’s staunchly continued her role as Amber’s biggest defender from the meanie-butt HAYDURS because that’s what Becky is;she is a helper and helping makes her feel good. In return, Amber gets a gutless “yes-man” who she can lovebomb back into submission and emotionally abuse when she doesn’t get her way. Becky is afraid to be alone and Amber is unable to be alone because she can’t do anything for herself. She can’t even drive herself anywhere. Being alone to AL is far more detrimental to her current situation than being in a shitty, loveless relationship. But that’s just my opinion.