weight gain update 10/06/18 - Our gorl is so clever y'all

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Soup

chunky
kiwifarms.net
Last time fat AL did weight watchers she claimed to have like 90 points assigned to her by the app. I forget how many pounds ago that was. I have to wonder how many points the app gave her this time. I question if the app can even scale up appropriately to someone of her size
I was also curious so I googled and found some WW point calculators. The first I found actually got pissy with me for entering a weight at over 500 lbs and wouldn’t give me a reading while the other gave her about 71 points. So I have no idea how she got 90 before. Then again their system could have changed since then.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Amber needed pads because she got her period one time. She sent Becky out to buy her menstrual pads. Becky accidentally bought Amber gigantic piss pads (brand name Poise) that are for defective bladders rather than menstruation. Amber thought this was interesting enough to share in a video and said she didn't know what she was going to do with them. Hence the diaper jokes.

Someone did say earlier that extremely fat women sometimes just start pissing when they stand up because there's so much godamn weight on their bladders. But if that's happening to Amber she'd sooner die than admit it
Aha. Honestly the notion of how Hamber shits her self as a vlog is both frightening to contemplate but will actually be a good vlog just from the stand point of how people of her size function.

Bottomless

kiwifarms.net
Amber needed pads because she got her period one time. She sent Becky out to buy her menstrual pads. Becky accidentally bought Amber gigantic piss pads (brand name Poise) that are for defective bladders rather than menstruation. Amber thought this was interesting enough to share in a video and said she didn't know what she was going to do with them. Hence the diaper jokes.
How did Becky mess up? She's a woman despite her looks, so I'm guessing she does menstruate too (:islamic:) unless her hormones are as fucked up as AL's. Otherwise the confusion seems really odd to me.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
How did Becky mess up? She's a woman despite her looks, so I'm guessing she does menstruate too (:islamic:) unless her hormones are as fucked up as AL's. Otherwise the confusion seems really odd to me.

Amber might spot a few times a year, but I doubt she has periods anymore. She claims to have periods because she always needs to remind us she's female. (Boob shots in every video?) I don't think Becky made a mistake. At Amber's size, she probably has bladder leaks and prefers to use regular pads - again, so people will think she's a normal young woman. When Becky brings home what Amber actually needs to use, she gets laughed at. Amber makes others seem stupid because she's abusive. She tried it with Dustin, too, but Dustin would dish it right back.

NiggoPls

Le Poo-Poo Sprinkles
kiwifarms.net

Necky might seem small next to Hamber but when you look at pictures and screenshots of Necky only, you realize that she's enormous in her own right, to the point of being practically spherical, so I'm sure her hormones are just as fucked up.

Last edited:

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky claims to have PCOS so her periods would likely be irregular, to say the least. Also perhaps she wears tampons exclusively and doesn't know anything about buying pads and just grabbed "the biggest kind" because that's what Amber said to get.

Prince Lotor

The mentally disabled boy named his rabbit Bunny.
kiwifarms.net

From the 9/22 YouNow thread

Becky commented on how 'weirdly personal' some of the questions were literally 2 minutes after someone asked about her weight and Becky replied, "Yeah, I got bigger, it sucks. I can't remember the last time I had a period." :!::!::!: :O:cryblood::cryblood::cryblood:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
I've raised this question as well. Even if you have PCOS you have periods, they're just super erratic and there's no timing them. Becky has stated that she hasn't menstruated in a while, but that doesn't mean she never has. I can't imagine an adult woman, and let's say for argument's sake that she's NEVER menstruated, would mistake pee pads for period pads. I don't think they're even kept in the same area of the store. I think Hambert genuinely needs pee pads for the above reasons mentioned, she likely has a weak bladder because of all the weight it's subjected to so, much like pregnant women, she pisses herself a bit when she stands up or puts any force on her pelvic area.

Twinkie

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only reason I don't doubt it was a genuine mistake is because fat AL shared the story in a video.

If it's all a ruse and the pads are a regular purchase for her, why say anything to begin with? Just don't talk about the pads at all.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
The only reason I don't doubt it was a genuine mistake is because fat AL shared the story in a video.

If it's all a ruse and the pads are a regular purchase for her, why say anything to begin with? Just don't talk about the pads at all.
But, wasn't there a video of either her or Beck's sister's house's bathroom that showed and open pack of them? Jesus, I can't remember it could just be the :autism:, but I seem to remember that . Of course, this would have been when they were regulars at Becky's sister's house and were still filming that exceptional nephew. Dang, I'll try to find it.

Malibougie

kiwifarms.net
But, wasn't there a video of either her or Beck's sister's house's bathroom that showed and open pack of them? Jesus, I can't remember it could just be the :autism:, but I seem to remember that . Of course, this would have been when they were regulars at Becky's sister's house and were still filming that exceptional nephew. Dang, I'll try to find it.
Yes it was not where they were staying at Becky’s sister’s house. I don’t remember much else about it other than they were up high on a cabinet, or refrigerator something

Puta Bruja

Plightcel
kiwifarms.net
I've raised this question as well. Even if you have PCOS you have periods, they're just super erratic and there's no timing them. Becky has stated that she hasn't menstruated in a while, but that doesn't mean she never has. I can't imagine an adult woman, and let's say for argument's sake that she's NEVER menstruated, would mistake pee pads for period pads. I don't think they're even kept in the same area of the store. I think Hambert genuinely needs pee pads for the above reasons mentioned, she likely has a weak bladder because of all the weight it's subjected to so, much like pregnant women, she pisses herself a bit when she stands up or puts any force on her pelvic area.

I won't go powerlevel mode but I can confirm 100% some women with pcos do not have periods.

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Becky claims to have PCOS so her periods would likely be irregular, to say the least. Also perhaps she wears tampons exclusively and doesn't know anything about buying pads and just grabbed "the biggest kind" because that's what Amber said to get.
They are both at risk for endometrial cancer and I highly doubt Becky has EVER had a PAP and we know AL hasnt either. Hell, none of them even had a pelvic.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
They are both at risk for endometrial cancer and I highly doubt Becky has EVER had a PAP and we know AL hasnt either. Hell, none of them even had a pelvic.
See, now that bugs me. Being diagnosed with PCOS is a pretty involved process. There's bloodwork to test for hormone levels. Scans to see what shape your ovaries are in and check for tumors and endometriosis. It's not a simple walk into your local clinic and be handed a diagnosis. It's a syndrome which means that it takes multiple tests and exams and several factors to get that diagnosis. I don't doubt Becky has it, but I do doubt that she's ever been officially diagnosed because she would be on some sort of medication. Most likely BC with a diuretic like Spironolactone and at her size she'd likely be on Metformin because you know she's pre-diabetic. It's totally manageable, but I don't see any evidence of steps taken to get it under control which says to me that she heard of it somewhere and decided it fit her "symptoms" and, again, I do believe she has it, but she never saw a doctor about it.

Xenomorph

This time wont you please... drive faster
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
See, now that bugs me. Being diagnosed with PCOS is a pretty involved process. There's bloodwork to test for hormone levels. Scans to see what shape your ovaries are in and check for tumors and endometriosis. It's not a simple walk into your local clinic and be handed a diagnosis. It's a syndrome which means that it takes multiple tests and exams and several factors to get that diagnosis. I don't doubt Becky has it, but I do doubt that she's ever been officially diagnosed because she would be on some sort of medication. Most likely BC with a diuretic like Spironolactone and at her size she'd likely be on Metformin because you know she's pre-diabetic. It's totally manageable, but I don't see any evidence of steps taken to get it under control which says to me that she heard of it somewhere and decided it fit her "symptoms" and, again, I do believe she has it, but she never saw a doctor about it.
We are talking about AL too Ms. Herpies "from da cawld" Reid. Bitch spread her shit to Dusty, Krystle and I am sure, Necky. She is disgusting, meanwhile runs to the ER for a tummy ache.